[OpNet] Wanton searching and other European Pasttimes

Jager

Wanton, hang in there. The termite is on the way. I would like to be bringing the cav., but it is only me, right now. I will see what help I can drum up as this goes along. I am hoping Bagman will lend a hand, but he remains as enegmatic as ever, so who knows.

Sorry, Bagman, but they were waiting for me the moment I touched down. Next time I will arrange to pop in to an area you designate as safe. Seems certain Terats wanted to play rough. I am still trying to figure out if they were working with a guy named Delphi (ring any bells?) and how they knew were I would appear. They managed to nail one of my associates over the opnet, so I am wondering if the Casablancas were in on it as well. More later.

Jager, I am sorry if any of my compatriots were causing you difficulty. I have asked around and while I have received a negative response from them, a few of the respondants seem to be holding something back.

As I have no desire to see fellow Novas who are non-Utopian lapdogs be incovenienced I offer you this tidbit of information. There is a cell of Casablancas in Seattle who pricked up their ears in interest at your name. Again, they denied any involvement, but I feel that the truth may be otherwise. So, if you would like to look in on them you might try starting at The (H)OPNet Brewery, a cute little Microbrewery/OpNet Cafe. Good luck.