Guess who's baaaaack?

Defender

Guys!!!

*hugs to all*

Man, I've missed you all. . .it's been crazy over the past month with school, but I'm finally almost free! Less than a week and my tenure as a college student comes to an end. What a long strange trip it's been. I know I've been out of the loop, but I gotta say I missed you guys like crazy. Lots of luv to all of you who checked in on me and made sure I wasn't going batty, and for just being my friends over a long, hard, lonely year. I owe you all a debt of gratitude, and if you ever need me, I'm there for ya. You know who you are.

More joyous news. . .I'm a second cousin. My cousin and his wife had a bouncing baby boy on Wednesday night. . .his name's Nathaniel, after my cousin Nathan Smith who lost his life serving in Afghanistan. Man, I couldn't get much happier than I am right now.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must indulge in something purile and juevenille. If you want, move on to another post. . .I'll wait. . .no, go on. . .*reads comix*. . .okay, everyone who didn't wanna see gone? Good. *deep inhalation of breath*

I'M GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOO!!!!! WOOO FRIGGIN' HOOO!!! NO MORE CLASSES! NO MORE BOOKS! NO MORE PROF'S DIRTY LOOKS!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Ahem. I'm excited.

::rolleyes

-Def.

Plans apart from working on my stuff for EON and sleeping in laaaate when I get back home? Not really. . .I am planning some trips to visit some of the cool people I met online this year, and of course EONCon 2003 is gonna rawk. . .but apart from that my schedule's looking clear across the board. And I couldn't be happier. :P

-Def.

:: sigh ::

I'm away from the board for I day and you show back up!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

congrats on the graduation thing. personally, i still have a year left before i can celebrate, but i'm so happy for ya!

Good to hear too that you've found your way back to us again!  This place hasn't been the same w/out you.

::big hugs:: and welcome back!!

Archived