KNOWN WORLD RPG

CHILL

Back when Nikolaj Lemke (sp?) wrote the 'Fantasy using Trinity' rules Senior Mal and myself created a setting called 'the Known World'.  Thelarge fantasy setting includes a lot of material, and heavily expanded rules (such as a complete 'dark' magic system, deities, combat mechanics, plot hooks etc....

I'm just busy sorting out a few things, and then I'm (hopefully) going to create a new website and post the whole lot as pdf books, and web formatted stuff as well.

Any questions, feel free to bounce them in my direction.

• 2 weeks later...

As Homer would say " Wait a Min it " does that mean we are playing Known world again ? excellent  :D  Warlock days are here again thieving days are here again . Known world is a great game it's the only one where every valuable item is nailed down and guarded , thats right even household objects .Ill have to stick with killing children . :Devil

For those who haven't got a clue what Mini Mal is talking about (that'd be most of ya)....

Mini Mal is a member of my regular RPG group - who is kinda stuck in a D&D thief mentally (eg nick everything) :D

Mini: Yes, Known World campaign part two is being properly written at the moment.  First We'll do Chambo's Adventure! game, then possibly Lo Mai's d20 game *shrug*, then it will be back to me for either the next Trinity game (not A-Z)....  and then Known World will follow.....

(we're a busy lot ! )

Archived