I need WEBSITES for T, A!, Ab  !!!!!!

CHILL

I'm busy trying to get the listings of aeon sites back into shape onto Europnet.

At one point the links pages were the best on the net for the subject matter, but as sites have vanished etc the links pages have become a bit, well, crap.  :)

SO......

Promote ANY trinity, aberrant and adventure! website in this thread and ill add them to the main links lists as well..........

PS, feel free to double check that a site hasnt laready been listed.  Go to 'Interactive' on the menu from any page of the main site........

My Adventure site is still being worked up (as it has been for months now), but is linkable. We have some ideas and characters in there.

www.geocities.com/jjpeloquin

I'll get more graphics up someday. Promise!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't say that Senior Mal really disturbs me all that much. Considering the odd-balls that I call a gaming group, he's quite normal.

That URL, by the way, is going to be changing. Soon, it will be:

www.geocities.com/aeonadventure

I'm going to be using the other site as a showcase of sorts for my budding PhotoShop skills, among other things.

-Joseph

I think I have all of the site ported over. All the links and little goodies seem to work, and we're getting more graphics and content up. (I really need to do some back work there with info, though.  :Blush )

It's being updated and expanded weekly, though it may not appear as such. It's mostly a chronicle specific website, but many ideas are open to borrowing there.

-Joseph

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived