Hope for reprints!!!

operations

"New Downloadable Books!

We are excited to be beginning the process of bringing out of print books to you via downloadable .PDF files.

Each week, we will release an old book that is of limited availability or out of print

and make it available for download through our online store."

From the WW main page. Of course, the first book is an unnecessary Vampire book (who really cares about their damn Vampire Meta-chars anyway...) but maybe we'll finally see the Trinity Players Guide reprinted as well as others missing in action...

Well, Im sure there are some who do care Ops, even you don't personally buddy - but you are right, its an interesting development that would be interesting to keep an eye on.

If I recall correctly wasn't Children of the Night released for free as a pdf a while back?  (it was page by page as I recall, very large files)..... ?

Chill,

Yes it was.  WW wanted to "reprint" it, but couldn't find the files and artwork.  So...they had some of their interns {no pay remember} scan and put together the CotN.  Hmm...maybe they found the files and artwork. {Shrug}  Who knows......hmm...maybe, along with out-of-print books, WW will actually do some more work on the Aeoniverse and put it on pdf.  Hmmm....pay...or free....think I'll take the free {and fan based} pdfs from here.  Thanks and keep up the good work all.

Oh...To all who don't know.  There's a plan for an EonCon sometime next year.  Check out the EonCon Forum at the bottom of the main Forum page.  A good opportunity to meet more people who like the Aeoniverse, and to game!!!  So...check it out.

Thanks all....

Nadrakas.."EonCon...EonCon...EonCon..."

::smiley1

nice plug buddy, nice plug!   :P

::smiley1  ::smiley1

Thanks Aninemity.  I'll keep plugging until my fingers fall off.

So, without further ado:  Come on everyone, EonCon awaits you.  Look at the EonCon Forum and make your voice heard.  This is your opportunity to get out and make the voice of the Aeoniverse fans heard.

Nadrakas..."EonCon...EonCon...EonCon..."

on the hope for reprints issue, while i'm not sure the pdf bit means anything, i would point out that the assortment trinity packs that were recently sold out are back in stock, which means publishing on the line continues at least on a maintenance level. hence the line is in stasis, which means it isn't dead, and given the stuff that bruce keeps dropping, i doubt it will stay in stasis for tooo terribly long ( i hope i hope)

jake

Archived