EON 'Character' Competition

CHILL

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, uh, Chill? Um, can we like, maybe, if you're feeling kind and generous, have a few days extension here?  :blush

The end of the month slipped by pretty fast. We have pictures, and they should be ready to submit. I just have to get someone to get them posted. I'm not in it for the no-prize, but some of my lackeys, er, compadres might be.

-Joseph

Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!  :butbut

Hey, Chilly? In case they weren't listed, since I didn't really bother to check, I have a list of who the characters are and who plays them according to the pictures.

From left to right:

Millionaire Flyboy, Cliff Secord (Peter Goyhenetche, aka Pax’s Pimp)

The Inscrutable Oriental, Jiro (Holli Raan, aka Harlequin)

The Mysterious Operative from the Future, Ethan (Joseph Peloquin, aka Joseph)

Hard-bitten Private Eye, Max Stone (David Watts)

The Dashing British Playboy, Thomas Foxx (Christopher Watts, aka Communist #666)

-Joseph

That they do. Perhaps we should put our minds together and rule the world.

No, wait. Too much trouble. Scratch that. We'll do something that requires less effort.  :P

Any chance of us seeing some of your group, Mr. Chill? How were the submissions overall?

-Joseph

oh! oh! oh! i wanna know! and actually joe, that was a picture of irene, the german doctor with a past or some such nickname... i decided finding an outfit that conveyed the six legged baby dragon thing would be a bit hard... i guess it could be jiro too, in human form...  :bored whatever i guess...

-harle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived