Trinity RPG - for those of us without the players guide...

Hi all....I understand in the Players Guide that information on Aeon Trinity is given...I was owndering if some of you could take the time to enlighten me....

What exactly is Aeon?, What does it do exactly? Where is it based?, Where do it's finances come from?

and anything else helpfull any of you may have to say on the subject.....thanks in advance.

I return!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA erm yes and on to answering questions

What exactly is Aeon?

Aeon is a benevoplent philantrophistic Corporation that acts as a liason between the orders and neutral society.

What does it do exactly?

See above. To be more specific. They arraign inter order assignments, cross order training, and they control the jump ships. They also control a mass quantity of media spin doctors, and were the first allies of the orders after the proxies were triggered, before the orders went public. (side note they also act as a government watchdog program most specifically hunting out potential Abberant threats like in the FSA super solidier programs. yes the FSA has Abbies working for them)

Where is it based?

They are based out of the Chicago Arcology if I remeber correctly but don't quote me on that...

Where do it's finances come from?

Aside from the fact that they have been investing intelligently for 200 years, with the usage of Mega-Intelligent Novas for a fair share of that time. They also control the only form of Interstellar travel outside the Upeo...

Does that answer some of your questions? If you want more feel free to e-mail me at circuit_skin@yahoo.com

-PP

Pimping the flesh of today for the good of tomorrow

Thanks for your help....that did answer some questions. It sounds to me like the Trinity operates pretty much like their 20th Century counterpart Project Utopia. In other words Trinity is still a private corporation/organization that has strong ties to the U.N. that exists to smooth the road for human/paranormal relations. These other things they do....Jump Ships....Abbie hunts......I assume they do these things with U.N. approval, or do they not care and do them anyway. I know the FSA is lukewarm to Trinity at best. Anyhow....thanks.

heh, PP beat me to it.

If you need any more questions answering Zombie, let us know.

Some other stuff that might be of note:

- The Aeon Trinity also owns the 'patents' on a lot of things...

- Do not underestimate the money that have......

- PP is right, the headquarters is in Chicago (there's pretty much compelte details on it in one of the published scenario books)

- although they also have regional offices all over the place...

- quite a few governments are skeptical where Aeon is concerned

Archived