Trinity RPG - Trinity Player's Handbook

needle

Hi, guys. Whats up with this book? I know its oop but damn the thing is harder to find than a virgin at a rock concert. Seriously I've been looking for this book through my distributers & they are really having a hard time giving this book up for me.

To tell the truth am really getting sick of my girlfriend & her son stealing, I mean borrowing it from me. Thoughts on this would be helpful. :Yin Yang

Getting the book?

You could try direct from White Wolf..... Let us know where you are and I'm sure someone could suggest a store.

I know one in the UK who can generally got hold of out of circulation Trinity books (eg most of em), who will ship to anywhere

• 4 months later...

I had a hard time finding one too, but I just found one today only 20 minutes from where I live!  They didn't have a second though, not on the shelf anyway.  I think the people that get asked for books like that have already been cleaned out, you have to look in small local stores that don't get called from other places when a person's looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on Breearg... you are with AeonOnline, you should have seen my posts for product updates, mostly what us Trinity players don't get printed anymore.

The TPG is so hard to find because,

White Wolf Inc.

::withstupid

Has decided to not reprint a core book for the game. BUt, that's why if you're not a Vampire player, your money isn't good enough for

THE White Wolf.

::withstupid

Archived