My Car

Conduit

I'm sitting here at work, goofing off, checking out NPrime. And my boss comes into my office and says, "Hey, somebody is trying to steal your car." So I go to the window and sure enough, this woman is trying to steal my car. Apparently my expertly installed security system (locked doors) thwarted her and by the time I got out there she took off to the other side of the commercial center where my office is.

Now there is a cop sitting in the parking lot. I wonder if she tried to steal another car.

I love crack-heads so much.

They make me laugh.

Jager-I don't think so. I checked it out to make sure she didn't slash the tires or break a window and I didn't see anything. I have a lot of scratches on my car anyway, Arizona Pinstriping wink , so I may not have noticed.

Vanguard-Wait I thought we won that one laugh

On a final note, without trying to bum people out. If you guys have a chance send a good thought over to the family of Alejandro Martinez. Alex died in a car accident on Mon Night/Tuesday Morning. I didn't know him all that well, but I have worked closely with his father for years and used to talk to him when he came to visit.

Archived