Bombshell

I really have no idea how I feel about this.

I was reading the paper today and read an article about cosmetic surgery in Canada. Apparently from 2009 to 2010, breast augmentation went up an 'astonishing' 22%, with the sale of implants of 400cc and bigger increasing by a whooping 111%. This is in comparison to the US, where breast augmentation surgery dropped by 8%, which was partially blamed on economic upheaval.

The main reason stated for the increase in Canada was the prevalence of Novas in the media, and specifically, me and Danielle. In an unofficial survey asking women why they went for a boob job, our names came up more than 80% of time. Often enough that when women came into the office with a magazine with me on the cover or a still of Danielle's 'incident', the surgeons write it in as another set of 'Misters Bigs'. They slap them in and can have you out in an hour.

Yup, Bombshell and Knockout are the reasons for the expanding Canadian Frontier (at least, of the feminine geography). Uh-huh, the power of boobs compel you, even women.

On one hand, though I consider myself a legmanwoman, I certainly appreciate a healthy set of chesticles, others and my own (I can admit that now - they're mountains of fun). On the other hand, just the idea of a girl going into a cosmetic surgery office and proclaiming proudly she wants boobs like Jason 'Bombshell' Bellefleur's makes me cringe.

God Bless Canada.

I mean come on, Jason, you're inspiring women all across the country, well you and Danielle. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

The world could certainly use more women that looked like the two of you.

• 2 weeks later...

I think those statistics are completely overblown. grin

Seriously Jase, it's your own fault. How many photospreads and magazine covers have you done in the last year and a half? And that's not even including the promos for the XWF, the movies you've done, and the cameos you made.

If you'd like, I'm sure I can swing you a sweet endorsement deal with a cosmetic surgery practice. After all, you've inspired them to bigger and bigger... business. It's only fair you get a piece of the pie, big as they are. laugh

• 5 months later...

Archived