Ohioans

Jager

I gave up trying to get to my family and just settled for getting back to my home. My car got stranded on Wednesday night and I just made it back home last night. I hope to be able to get back to my car and get it unstuck tomorrow. I hate snow.

Yeah, I don't envy you guys. Down here it was wonderfull. High 60s low 70s all week. On X-mas day there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Around 1pm I had to take clothes off because I was getting too hot.

It's good that you guys are ok though. That's what really matters.

Hee hee. It's a quarter to 5 right now and a sweet 62 degrees. I skipped out of work early and went to the zoo. Jealous? laugh

It's not all sugar and candy here though. Although I must say it's nicer then shoveling snow every morning just to drive to work. We get some pretty whacky weather, snow in July, Monsoons every year, 60 degree temp changes over night. And when it does rain, everybody drives like it's the end of the world. Don't get me started on the snowbirds and college students...and then the potholes...(trailes off mummbling to himself)

ps Typhoon, I already do burn in hell. We call it 'a summer in Yuma'.

Ok ok, if it makes you feel better it's raining right now. Of course it's still 78 (at the U at least it's usually a few degrees cooler then the rest of town) Plus there is a double rainbow outside my office window and 3 javelina passed by earlier. So I guess it's a good day afterall.

edit:also that this is post number 100 for me. So I had to get it out of the way. I'm excited, usually I don't stick around a forum long enough to get something like this.

Archived