Aberrant: Dead Rising - Chapter 11f: House Call [Mature]

Dawn OOC

"We are inside the mountain," Han told her, smiling at her delight. "As for this being the real Olympius - it is the home of the gods, so it is Olympius. We hollowed out and smoothed the interior, searched high and low for ornaments."

"Han, I'm going to lay down for a while," Void said, putting her hand on his arm. "Violet, enjoy your visit." Giving the beautiful woman one more smile, Void left them alone.

For the next several hours, Han showed Violet the entire complex - long winding tunnels that led to cavernous rooms. Some of the rooms had been partitioned into living spaces; one of the largest caves had a series of RVs parked in it to make individual living areas. One cavern had rooms built from translucent blocks of glass. The light shone through, making patterns in each of the rooms. Though each room was done differently, they were all completed with aesthetic pleasure in mind.

The people were all beautiful, too, in their own way. Not necessarily physically beautiful, but they all had serene expressions; they all seemed at peace. There was joy in their eyes as they greeted Han, bowing their heads.

And they gave Violet just as much regard. Though she was a stranger to them, she received just as much respect from them. Children willingly gave her hugs, coaxed out of their shyness with her smile; adults shook her hand or bowed their head to her. No one seemed jealous of her or envious of her inhuman beauty; they were all just happy to see her.

Everyone was happy here.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Violet was thrilled. Each room she entered, each new impression she made was only adding to her excitement. This place was wonderful, nothing like Fox’s Refuge and even the people were grateful and unprejudiced. At first she didn’t quite believe what she saw but the emotional feedback was overwhelming. These people lived in harmony with the supers and the place itself held a magical aura – it was like a dream.

“Is... is this a dream?“, she asked Han squeezing his hand and not wanting it to be over. “It is so wonderful here – how did you?“, her eyes searched his and he could see the hope and happiness she was willing to share and also hoping to receive.

Her eyes sparkled with inhuman beauty and he could see her skin acquiring a golden hue from the warm light that seemed to come from deep within her. She grasped his hand and pulled it up to her generous bosom placing his palm where her heart was. He could feel it beating fast and with each breath she took her glow increased.

“It is a dream,” Han told her with a goofy smile. “My dream. This is what I have wanted since Z-Day, when I became the god that I am and decided to make a home for other gods. Since then, that’s what I’ve worked toward, seeking out those I hoped would understand as I do.” He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. “I’m glad you’re one of them.”

A voice called behind them and both turned. Three little girls were coming toward Violet, paper leis in their hands. “We’re sorry they’re not real,” the oldest said, “but my sisters and I wanted to make you something.” They handed her the paper wreath; Violet could see that it was made from old magazines and fliers, their bright colors going a long way toward making them seem prettier than mere paper.

Violet bent down and they looped the fake garland around her neck. “Thank you,” she said, smiling. The girls grinned and then scurried off, taking their cuteness with them. Violet wondered for one moment if her children would be so cute, then realized that of course her children would be at least twice as cute as that.

“You are one of us, aren’t you?” Han asked, still smiling at her. “I can see it in your eyes – you feel at home here. You belong.”

The girls are so wonderful., she thought smiling at Han as they scurried away. The new born Goddess squeezed his hand and nodded at him. He could feel the deep satisfaction and approval of his words as he spoke them. Everything she saw around her, everything Han said fed a part of her that was long thirsting for something like this and now that she had tasted it she wanted more.

He was right about what he saw in her eyes – about everything he said. She perfectly complimented him and this place and it excited him watching her enjoying herself and marvelling at the dream he built.

“I think there was a special place you wanted to show me, love, she pulled him closer and gave him a long drawn passionate kiss. He could feel her longing, her unsatiable lust and desire and she very much belonged here.

"Yes," Han murmured, his lips centimeters from hers, his body against her and his hands roaming over her. "Yes, I have something very special for you." He gave her one last burning kiss and took her hands, drawing her up a hall he'd dismissed as 'living areas'. "I wanted to save the best for last. This is the Summit of Olympius."

They emerged into a massive cavern. Rock pillars supported the ceiling, but someone had carved beautiful scenes into them. Music played somewhere - not a recording but real music. Rugs ornamented the floor; tapestries hung on the walls. Couches throughout the room had various people using them for various purposes. They turned as Han walked in and Violet realized that some weren’t people – they were gods. Easily a dozen of the twenty people in the room were supers.

“Han, you’re back!” One of them, a large blond man hopped over the back of a couch in an easy bound and approached. He left two pretty girls giggling after him - not goddesses, but pretty. “And you brought her!”

“He brought the most beautiful woman?” A girl rose, her cinnamon skin almost glowing under the lights. She was clearly from Latin America and carried herself with an easy grace and power. She was not as tall as Violet or as endowed, but she was still pretty. “You are really pretty.”

“Welcome to the penthouse,” the blond man said. He was as heavily muscled as James but younger, almost a teen. Violet suddenly realized they were all young, early twenties at the oldest. Blondie thrust out a hand and said, “I’m Strength, Thor, Hercules… whatever you’d like to call me.”

“I’m Andraste, and that’s what I prefer,” the latina beauty said. With one hand on her hip, she held out the other for Violet. “What do we call you?”

Violet was speechless for a moment. Her eyes found not a single unpleasent sight and she marvelled at the beauty of Han’s people. They were all extraordinary and almost hauntingly beautiful but none could compare to her perfection.

The young Blonde caught her attention even before he got up and her eyes hungrily seized his impressive shape. Instead of shaking the offered hand she placed her hand on his amazingly sculpted arm while she traced with her palm over his oversized biceps. “Muscles hmmm... Hercules“, she gave him a hearthrobbing smile and exhaled with a sensuality only someone like her could create.

Her amethyst glowing eyes were barely able to wrest themselves from this young musclegod but Andraste’s beauty was none to be ignored. Where Violet felt a strong sexual attraction to Hercules, which Han could feel over the link, Andraste inspired a different kind of attraction in her. The young latina’s confidence and female charms had an effect on Violet which sparked a part of her that was very different to the carnal lust Hercules just inflamed.

“My name is...“, she hesitated briefly as she was about to say ´Violet´but somehow it didn’t seem appropriate anymore. Aphrodite sounded much better suddenly but she still hesitated.

Venus, I am Venus, she finally said with pride in her voice. A smile crossed her face and she grasped Andraste’s hand and pulled her close. The young Goddess struggled briefly and would’ve surely be able to escape Violet’s grasp but being so close to her the urge to get away melted away and got replaced by the desire to... touch this inhuman beauty.

Sensing the waning struggle in Andraste Violet smiled gently and drew her close for a soft, yet passionate kiss. “You even taste like cinnamon...“, Violets voice was a husky whisper and she took a deep breath of Andraste’s scent.

Click to reveal..
If the Latina wants to get lose Violet won’t hold her

“I don’t really like girls,” Andraste admitted, “but you’re different.”

“Yes,” Han said softly. “She is different. Venus is like us.” He put an arm around. “Andy, shall we introduce her to the others?”

“Gladly.” The young woman tucked herself against Violet’s side and put her arm around Violet’s waist. With Han and Andraste girding her with their arms and Hercules only a step behind, she met the other gods and goddess: Demeter, Yam, Fuchi and more. But the other one who caught her attention was a woman calling herself Circe. Violet knew that Circe wasn’t a goddess, but a sorceress.

Circe was also very pretty, almost as pretty as Violet herself. Unlike the other ones who took Grecian names, she looked Mediterranean in appearance with black hair and sun-kissed skin. The only odd feature was the impossibly pale blue eyes. “Hey, Venus, welcome.” There was a lot of confidence in the woman’s cerulean gaze.

With each step she took she felt more and more confident and at peace. She loved how she drew everyones attention to her and how they obviously admired her presence. With Han and Andraste tucked in Violet almost floated above the ground making her feel even more special and... elevated.

Upon setting her eyes on Circe she almost gasped. Circe’s beauty and allure was outstanding and magically drew her closer. Her eyes locked with Circe’s cerulean gaze and in her fantasy she was already sharing her bed with the sorceress. Circe’s allure was of such intensity that Violet momentarily forgot about Han, Andraste and Hercules. She wanted to touch Circe’s face, kiss her lips and smell her scent. Her arousal sparked a rush of adrenaline which in turn made her pale skin glow with its trademark golden hue accentuating her supernatural beauty. Everything else seemed to fade into the background. This was paradise, she finally had come home and she was crying tears of joy.

Click to reveal..
Violet is walking towards Circe totally ignoring the others. She has to be physically restraint or pulled back to draw her out of this. She’s also activating her Enhancements Seduction and Seductive Looks focussing it on Circe of course

"Hey there, V, what's with the tears?" Circe asked, extending her arm. Violet pressed her face to the woman's hand, gasping at the tingle that caused.

"I'm happy," Venus whispered.

"Good," Circe replied. "Because that's what you should be. I think you've not been happy much lately, have you?"

"No," Violet whispered, frowning.

"Let me make you happy for a while," Circe said, her voice soft. "Just relax and let me work my magic." Her hand began to warm against Violet's face; Violet had a moment to pull away or let what was happening happen.

Violet had no reason to mistrust Circe and without hesitation she closed her eyes ready to accept Circe’s gift. Her heart was making jumps of joy in anticipation of whatever Circe was about to do and she felt all inhibitions and encumbrance she was carrying with her fall off and dissipate as if they never existed before.

Click to reveal..
Sorry, can’t post much more without knowing what is going to happen. I suppose I’m ready to be turned into a Frog since Circe won’t allow anyone to be prettier than her...?

The warmth spread from the sorceress's hand into Venus's body. The goddess had only a moment to consider before she understand what was happening: what she could do with her body, with effort, Circe could do with a mere touch. Bliss flowed down her nerves like water down a rock face.

Venus gasped...

... time froze in pure pleasure...

... she was naked. Someone was behind her, their feminine arms circling her to play with her breasts. Before her, Hercules was thrusting into her, his muscular body working diligently at his task. Around her, she could see other people in two and threes and fours, enjoying each other.

Beyond the writhing mass of flesh, Circe circled, occasionally touching someone. She sent fire through their bodies, increasing their cries and driving their ecstasy higher.

Violet marvelled at Circe’s power and drank fully from it. Her eyes set on Hercules‘ mighty body and she dug her hands deeply into his bloated muscles with superhuman force. The god of strength felt her steely grasp but to him it was merely a gentle hold, his strength exceeding her’s multiple times.

He grunted feeling how the Goddess he was fucking somehow managed to lock him in position. Her legs were wrapped around his hips and even though her strength was formidiable he could’ve escaped anytime he wanted... but he didn’t, he couldn’t stop, his desire was taking over and pushing his conscious mind into a carnal state of pure ecstasy.

Violet...? Venus! Venus looked down her body which was made to maximise pleasure and lust and felt those feminine hands exploring her huge assets. Each thrust of the powerful god of strength send her mighty bosom into motion which the feminine hands were unable to hold or contain. Instead they kneaded the perky womanly flesh exploring inches and inches of her abundance with almost frantic dedication.

“Don’t stop!, Venus demanded, “Don’t stop“, she repeated with more fevor. “Give it all to me – IWANTITALL!

The world exploded into myriads of pleasured cries and moans, Venus reached to touch the heavenly body of Hercules while she buckled like a wild horse under him. She saw Han and felt his lips kissing hers, she saw Kristin’s immaculate face and watched it kiss her belly and nibble away at her navel with her wicked tongue. She felt Jill’s strong hands holding her and cupping her breasts which were bigger than her head each. All her lovers were there, caressing her, worshipping her, loving her...

The time in her lovers' arms was endless. All of them, old and new, were celebrated and enjoyed in the endless cycle of bliss and pleasure. How long it went on, Violet/Venus had no idea...

She awoke curled around Bast, the woman's suede-like skin soft against her naked body. Kitty-green eyes sparkled as Bast yawned at her, looking satisfied as only a cat can. Behind Venus a man she didn't know but guessed wasn't a super was spooning her, his eyes closed in sleep. There was bodies all around the room, and the sound of so many people surrounding her in peaceful slumber was like the hum of the ocean.

And Violet was utterly sexually sated. For the first time in her life, there was no feeling that she could have more sex. She felt like she'd had enough and she was content.

Some of her bliss leaked away when she realized she had no idea what time it was or how long she'd been gone.

Venus was still unsure if this was a dream or really happening. She took a deep breath enjoying both the heady scent of sex and the freedom of being naked, unencumbered. Her sense of time was completely gone and while this wasn't really alarming she remembered the promise she made to Jill. Poor Jill...

Her eyes locked with Bast who's feline and lithe body had given her such welcomed warmth. Venus half expected the 'hunger' to raise again but it didn't. To her own surprise she felt completely satisfied and at peace with herself. The itching feeling she constantly was prone to endure was gone and replaced by total joy and happiness. As she realized this change she had to stare down at her body, hands quickly reaching for her humongous melons, the reassurance if their massive, yet perky plumpness calming her down. She extended one arm smiling at its perfect shape and immaculate skin. She focused briefly making her nails grow and change in color then nodded satisfied that she was still her empowered self. The last time she had come close to this feeling she woke up in Jennifers inferior and powerless body. The memory of that was very hazy but she still knew how unpleasant that was. To her relief she was still herself and any trace of Jennifer was gone.

She gave the beautiful cat Goddess a smile and felt the urge to scratch the graceful body just to hear her purr but she didn't indulge herself. Venus slowly turned around to take inventory of the room. Bodies were curled and spooned in each other in what had to be the aftermath of a giant sexual orgy. Venus tried to recall the past events but her memroy drew a blank. She only could remember how she was loved, by everyone and even though the pictures were unclear she couldn't get that blissful grin out of her face. This place was paradise, she finally had found where she belonged to.

But where was Han? The Goddess of desire rose to her full height feeling somewhat dizzy but alright. It was a good kind of dizzy and lightheadedness and as she walked it felt like she was floating on clouds. She had no idea where she was but it must've been some kind of communal haven for the Gods and Goddesses of Olympus. Venus decided to not worry about finding Han, he would surely find her. With fledging eyes she marvelled at the place and her own enlightenment. She was Venus, Goddess of Love, Desire and Fertility and she had come home.

As she started to wind her way through the bodies, a young man stood and approached. He was clearly human and without a word, he offered her a hand. Balancing her, the young man helped her get clear of the orgy without stepping on anyone. Violet really didn't need his help, but she was appreciative that someone was helping her.

"Han is tending to duties around the enclave," the young man whispered to her. "I'm to show you to the showers or the kitchens, or wherever you want to go."

Venus took the offered hand and indeed enjoyed the young man's help. She couldn't sense any ill intentions at all, these people here all reverred the Gods and Goddesses and were humbled to help. Her eyes were still marvelling at the place and it's architecture and the prospect of taking a nice shower was very welcomed.

"I very much like to shower.", she answered squeezing his hand slightly. It was an odd, new experience not wanting to sleep with him right away, although she wasn't opposed to the idea if he offered himself. She looked him up and waited for that urge but it didn't come. Venus sighed and smiled, her thoughts weren't dominated by her sexual desires. It was a new experience and she didn't know how long it would linger but she had no reason to complain. None at all - this place was perfect.

As he guided her towards the showers she asked the young man again, "Would you be so kind and tell Han I'm here, waiting for him? I'd really like him to soap me up and clean my body.", she smiled at him warmly and then added, "And if he isn't available, well then I'd appreciate if you found the time..., she let it up to his fantasy what she had in store for him...

"Um," the young man's eyes widened, his expression becoming hopeful. "Sure! Let me find Lord... uh, Han." He started for the door, then stopped and came back. "The lord stuff just now... really, that's optional. Not all of us use those kinds of titles. It's just... sometimes, it feels right. To use those names. Like Lady Venus. It suits you."

"Why did you tell me that?" Venus asked, tilting her head.

"Some of the others worried that you might find it offensive," the young man said, looking a little uncertain.

The new goddess lifted her head, feeling a new pride in what she was. "Perhaps once," Venus admitted, "but no more." She reached out and stroked a hand down his cheek, smiling as he was instantly aroused. His desire awakened hers, like the waves being drawn by the moon. "Find Han for me, or bring me yourself in his absence."

The young man was gone for a time; far too long by Venus's standards. She made sure the water was running hot and took time selecting the exact soaps she wanted to use. When he returned it was without Han. "The Lord is busy, but I am ready to serve you," he said with an excited grin.

Venus‘ eyes looked the young man over, measuring him and smiling. She could see his enthusiasm, could feel his arousal which just a mere touch of hers provoked. She knew he was very busy not drooling over her outrageously curvy physique, a body that was beyond human description. Venus was the pinnacle of female sexuality and if she wanted she could adjust to any hidden desire or fetish her lover might have.

She briefly considered the young man’s words – Lord Han was busy. What could be more important than sharing time with her? Under different circumstances this might have caused a conflict, an inner monologue that would spark doubt, doubt about her beauty and allure. Casting away those thoughts Venus pulled the young man closer to her, close enough to kiss him. Her lips were just a hair short of touching his but she didn’t follow through and he didn’t have the courage to take initiative.

The Goddess briefly giggled while she let one hand slide down to his engorged member. ”Don’t be so shy, my love. Don’t you know a woman likes to be taken? Conquer me – if you dare, if you can.”, a tiny squeeze of his balls followed and then she slowly retreated under the shower. The warm water was sparkling against her alabaster skin, caressing her voluptuous curves and lending meaning to the expression ‘wet dream’. Venus was the embodiment of a wet dream and she was beckoning him with just a mere look from her violet glowing eyes. It took a good deal of his self control to not come right there where he stood and collapse in a pool of ecstasy.

”Touch me…”, her voice teased him offering him her huge breasts with arms slightly brushing their sides and thus creating the deepest cleavage he has ever seen.

The young man didn’t hesitate another moment, rushing forward into the hot stream of water. His dark hair was quickly plastered to his head as he reached for her and pulled her too him. She still sensed a hesitation in him but it wasn’t stopping him too much. It was more like he couldn’t believe that something so beautiful was really his.

His expression was reverent as he touched her, his eyes darkening with pleasure as he ran his hands over her. He kissed her ardently, leaning over her breasts to press his lips to hers. It was a gentle kiss, as if his lips touched something sacred. Slowly, carefully, he moved his lips downward, touching them to various parts of her body as he slowly knelt. Finally, he pushed his face into the cleft of her sex, giving her adulation with his lips and tongue.

It was pleasant, even if Violet was hungry for something more forceful. She was delighted when his careful, erotic worship gave way before his rising hunger. His fingers tightened, digging into her skin as he gave himself over to the frenzy building within him. The young man held her tighter and tighter as he sought to please her.

Venus smiled and marvelled at the young man’s ministrations. He was praying and she was his temple, his Goddess. Even though her body demanded more than he could give she gladly accepted his offer and let him experience the most wonderful sex he ever had and would always remember.

With tender care and loving eyes she drew him closer against her marvellous curves. She sensed the tension building up in him smiling with girlish glee as she reached out with her powers to keep him from finding release. “Not yet my young Stallion, not yet...“, she teased him.

He struggled to keep under control losing partially control over his body. His arms flailed around but she kept him steady showing him just a fraction of her godly strength. His heart beat faster, excitement mixed with marvel at this Goddess he was making love to while his brain tried to comprehend what was going on.

Venus turned him around taking initiative now that he had sparked a fire within her that sooner or later needed to be quenched. Her eyes were glowing brighter and brighter with her rising arousal while he stared back at her panting and yapping for air. His body could barely hold up to her demands and he almost begged her to release him. Venus took a deep bust expanding breath and pinned him with her mighty assets against the wall hot water covering them like a warm jungle rain. He looked down at the huge orbs of womanly flesh totally lost in his ecstasy while his raging hard on became even harder. The Goddess placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly slid down brushing with her hands over his arms and with her breasts over his torso until he reached his crotch.

His eyes were glued to her every movement he was shaking from the physical strain put on his body, the strain of being on the verge to explode. She looked up at him giving him a teasing smile, then she reached with one hand for his engorged manhood and slowly guided it between her cavernous breasts. The young man’s eyes were almost popping out of its sockets and a silent scream was painted on his face.

Venus mashed her giant tits together, engulfing his member completely then she slowly but steadily rubbed it kissing the tip of his head each time it emerged from her mighty bosom. She felt his arousal almost breaking his willpower and finally gave him release sucking and swallowing his seed. He could feel the connection she had established, the echo of his own orgasm reflected a hundred times by her own power. A power so strong and intense that he felt himself lose his mind and sanity – but instead he collapsed unconsciously in her arms.

Venus smiled and laughed briefly and turned off the shower. She picked him up and gently placed his unconscious body back in the room she came from. Her body was still partially wet but it didn’t bother her much. Unfortunately her own satisfaction was only partially sated but unlike before it wasn’t a burning urge to find fulfillment although she wasn’t disinclined to indulge herself or anybody who’d offered himself. Her eyes scanned the room of sleeping and slumbering bodies with a blissful smile on her face. This was the place she wanted to stay.

"Poor Parker," a familiar voice said to the right. Venus turned to see Void, sitting in a chair, an amused smile on her face. "He got more than he bargained for, didn't he?" Rising, the red-head approached Venus, smiling at her. “Han realized what the besotted look on Parker’s face meant, and decided he wasn’t going to be a very good guide. So here I am. First, let’s find you some clothing. Not that people don’t like seeing you like this, but we do need to do other things than have sex.” The last was said with a wide grin. It wasn’t mocking or judgmental, like so many other comments from so many others had been. It was teasing, perhaps, but not mean. “Come with me.”

Void led her to a room, entering without knocking. It was a laundry room; a couple of older women were washing clothing. The outfit she’d worn here was hanging, clean and dry, on a hanger. “Feel free,” Void said, pointing to the garment, “or anything else that might suit your fancy. Here, paltry possessions like clothing can be shared; lots of these aren’t owned by anyone. If you prefer to have your own closet, we’ll just mark things as yours – assuming you come to stay for any length of time.” Void’s smile was friendly as she glanced at Venus. "From what Han said, you've enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, you have no idea, Void. This is... like a dream come true. I feel like I've been sleeping and just woke up. This place is so wonderful."

Venus' hands sifted through the the dried clothes until she stopped at a cream colored lace and chiffon babydoll with matching panties. She pulled it out guessing it's size. It was fairly large around the cups maybe a size or two smaller than her impressive bust but the material was stretchy enough to keep her covered.

The new born Goddess put on the babydoll and smiled at Void. "I'm not naked.", she raised an eyebrow at Void knowing that the piece of lingerie she was wearing left not much to the imagination. It clinged to her body like a second skin and stretched taut to its limits around her oversized breasts.

"I'm staying.", she said stating it as a matter of fact. "I belong here, to Han and his people.", Venus reached for Void's hand and drew herself closer to the pregnant mother-to-be.

"Now show me what I need to see and tell me what I need to know. Han has obviously more important matters to tend to... although I can hardly imagine what would be more important now than being with me.", she didn't sound disappointed or offended but there was quite a tease in her voice.

Void smirked. “Well, you’ve gotten the tour,” she said. “If you’d like, we can go see what Han is doing. I know he’s busy, but I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to let you sit in on Court.”

“Court?” Venus asked.

“Yes, we have our disputes within our society,” Void answered. “Someone has to adjudicate them when the parties have moved beyond being able to handle their own problems. Han does that. Let’s go see what’s happening today.”

Void led her to a rather large room, only to pause at the door. “You’ve been here for several hours now,” she said softly. “Don’t you want go home? Didn't you tell your girlfriend you'd be back?"

“I understand., Venus nodded slowly and smiled at Void.

“He told me about his responsibility for this community and... and I really want to contribute. I can’t thank you enough, Void.“, the fledgling Goddess reached out for the young woman and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. She squeezed her hands briefly giving her a bright smile and followed her to the large room when Void asked about Jill.

“I... I want her to be here with me, at my side. She’s a blacksmith and I’m sure she can add her skills to this community – she really means a lot to me. How long have I been gone?“, even now Venus couldn’t deny her unique feelings for Jill and the thought of losing her was almost unbearable. Jill had been more than supportive and Venus had really stressed their relationship to the max. Venus would have a lot of making up to do for her lover once they were united again.

"About ten hours," Void replied. As Violet's eyebrows rose in surprise, Void added, "The Bacchanalia took half of that and you slept for three."

"Bacchanalia?" Venus asked, frowning. "I don't remember alcohol."

"No, no... Circe," Void replied. "We call her ability to trigger an orgy like that the Bacchanalia. The emotions she induces can be like being drunk. That’s how I met Wolf.” She touched her stomach lightly and Venus immediately filled in the gap. “So are you needing to leave now?” Void asked.

Venus nodded at Void her thoughts drifting briefly to Circe and the hazy memories of the orgy. This was something she surely had to repeat one day.

Her eyes had still that blissful look when she answered, "I want to return and pick up Jill. There are also a few personal belongings I like to retrieve...", there where more things on her mind but she didn't want to share them with Void. Venus sighed briefly but kept her beautiful and perfect smile. Something told her that going back to the Refuge will surely cause some... trouble. But that was actually old news. There was always trouble when she was around, no matter what she did... or didn't do.

After an hour of walking around and meeting even more people, the newly-named Venus was found by Han. "Sorry to avoid you, darling," he said as he walked toward her. Today the godling was wearing black jeans and a button-down, sky-blue shirt. But that simple garb couldn't hide his power, his being. He took Venus's hands and kissed them, beaming at her.

"Venus needs to go home to pack," Void said, tilting her head up at Han. "Are you going to escort her, or should I find some of the heavy-hitters to go with?"

"We'll need someone to move her things," Han said smoothly. "I'm sure you have many beautiful items."

"I have a few things I want to take with me," Venus said, "and some people..."

"I'll escort you, and we'll bring Hercules, Bast, Yam and another five normals," Han decided. "We'll be in and out in no time." He smiled at Venus. "Does this sound good, darling?"

Venus returned the kiss with an heartmelting smile and pouted teasingly at his excuse about avoiding her. She knew he was busy but it was also fun making him feel he should have tried to find more time to be with her. Void was a good guide and companion though and Venus very much appreciated her company and counsel.

"I do have quiet some personal items I like to pick up...", she hesitated briefly as she thought about Han's plan and choice of helpers.

"I thank you for making sure I'll be save but I don't want to leave the impression as if we are invading the Refuge or taking something away that isn't mine. You can teleport us to my quarters, right? I'd like to talk to some people first before I leave - maybe I can convince the Covenant to come with me - Mount Olympus is much better suited for them than the Refuge. Aside from that, I owe them an explanation and there are some of the supers who I'd like to keep in touch with, you surely understand that, don't you?", things had changed quickly, again. Even Venus had to admit that this would surely cause some questions again and even worse place a lot of suspicion on Han and his community. It should be her personal choice, though where she wanted to live and fulfill her dreams.

"Dan will not approve, this will be difficult enough to explain and I don't want the Refuge to consider your... our people as enemies. I'm sure we can benefit from each other if we maintain at least a neutral relationship and my absence there will surely improve the general balance and I'm tired of living in hiding.", she spoke with confidence and insight but also with compassion. She really meant what she was saying and hoped Han would agree with her.

"I'm really willing to work with your former refuge," Han told her. "So long as they aren't attacking us, then I have no grief with them." He gave her a smile, a teasing expression. "After all, they are giving you to me."

"I'm giving me to you," Venus reminded him. "My choice."

"I know," Han replied, "but if they don't fight you leaving them, then they have given you to me." He grinned, a delighted, boyish smile. "And you have said they won't fight, so I'm looking forward to the gift of you."

Shortly, they were ready: Han had gathered his people. They blindfolded the humans and linked their hands. "People have lost themselves inside my warp," Han explained. "It hasn't happened to a super yet, but it has happened to humans." Together, the humans shuffling along in a line, they entered Han's warp and found themselves in Violet's bedroom. Venus quickly set them to packing, pointing out what went and what stayed. Then all she had to do was go find everyone else and tell them her news.

Click to reveal..
6 xp

Archived