Aberrant: Dead Rising - Chapter 11f: House Call [Mature]

Dawn OOC

Han frowned at her. "Violet, I don't think you've thought this through," he said. "Why can't you leave? If people don't like you here - and I think you overestimate how many don't like you - then leaving should be easy. They should be happy to see you go. How could this cause trouble.

"And more importantly - so what? This trouble is trouble they make, and nothing you have to put up with." Han shook his head, looking distressed. "They have you believing that you are a prisoner to them when you are a goddess. Makes me sick. Makes me want to wipe every last one of them away."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wipe them out?", she asked slightly frightened. Up to this point she was getting more and more comfortable with his vision - she even liked the word 'exalted' better than 'becoming' or 'super'.

But now Han was starting to scare her. "Han... stop, please. I was only trying to...", Violet started crying. It felt as if this was going out of control again only now she didn't know if she had a direct influence or not.

Why did she tell him anyway? Because what he said felt right in some ways... but also so wrong in others. Violet really didn't know what to do. She was losing trust in her intuition and instincts because she was constantly trying to live up to the expectation what other people imposed on her. Or maybe it was all made up? Maybe she was just thinking people were like that and in reality it was all her own fault, her own scewed perception because it was so difficult to match what she saw and heard with the emotional feedback she received. Sometimes it was purely overwhelming... like right now.

Normally this would be a situation when she would revert to Jennifer - retreat would be more appropriate but the change didn't come. Instead Violet felt like drowning or suffocating. She stared at Han gasping for air taking half steps back. Was he saint or devil? She didn't know. She didn't know what she knew anymore and with crying sobs she collapsed to the floor bracing herself as she tried to protect herself from the outside world.

Han sighed and looked up at the ceiling and back down. “Violet, get up.” He matched words to action and pulled the crying woman to her feet. He didn’t look all that strong, but he could have thrown her through the ceiling he’d just stared at with ease. “Look, I don’t wipe cities out because they’ve hurt your feelings,” he said, his voice gruff. “I spoke in anger, not thought.”

He picked her up in his arms, again managing to carry her with ease. He walked to a couch smoothly and sat down, settling her onto his lap. “It made me angry to hear you talk like that,” he said softly as he pulled to her lean against him. Comforting her like a small child, he added, “But that still doesn’t tell me why there would be trouble if you left? Why do you feel like a prisoner here? If you worry about raising your children in this environment, then raise them elsewhere. You don’t have to choose my home. I’ll help you find another place to live, and move you even if no one else will help you.”

"I'm sorry...", she whispered trying to calm down. "This is just too much for me... I try... but I fail. I'm not strong enough.", she tried to explain but felt silly at the same time.

"Han - I don't know what to think anymore. I don't trust myself anymore... I thought I knew what I wanted but apparently that is not the whole story. I want to raise my children, I want to... I want what you want but it's not working out here. I feel good helping people at the hospital. It's the only place I get respect for what I do.", she was slowly calming down and wiped away her last tears.

"Sometimes I feel like everyone is out to get me. I'm nice to people - they think I'm trying to screw them. I'm indifferent - they think I'm trying to screw them. I'm a bitch - they think I'm trying to screw them. It doesn't really make a difference if all I can expect is always the same. Or maybe I'm losing my mind and just think everyone is out to get me... no matter what the truth is, it doesn't change how I feel and..."

and right now I so much need a fuck...

Violet licked her lips and enjoyed his tight embrace as her body changed gears. After this emotional down she needed something to feel better again. Maybe just a kiss... one kiss wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Everything you say centers around what people think," Han said softly. His strong hands caressed her back with incredible gentleness as he repeated. "They don't matter. Your opinion is all that matters. Who cares if they think you're a bitch? I don't. I'm sure Dan doesn't. Why do they matter?"

He lifted a hand to wipe away her tears, again with that delicate touch for hands that could reshape metal. "Tell me. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you feel. I want to know it," he told her. "I'm here and listening - just say what you want. Then tell me if you want it enough to make it happen. And if you do, I'll swear to you that I'll help you make your wants a reality." He grinned proudly. "You'll be amazed at what the Exhalted can do when they when they want something. I'm not talking about killing a few zed-heads. I'm talking about doing the impossible - like changing the hearts and minds of people."

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
"Everything you say centers around what people think," Han said softly. His strong hands caressed her back with incredible gentleness as he repeated. "They don't matter. Your opinion is all that matters. Who cares if they think you're a bitch? I don't. I'm sure Dan doesn't. Why do they matter?"

"Because... because I want to be loved... and respected. I want them to look up to me like they do with the other supers. They are heroes... they can fight against the Zombies. I'm not like that... I... I can't fight.", she said somewhat disappointed. It seemed that someone's worth was directly measured by his ability to kill Zombies. Violet wasn't any good at that.

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC

He lifted a hand to wipe away her tears, again with that delicate touch for hands that could reshape metal. "Tell me. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you feel. I want to know it," he told her. "I'm here and listening - just say what you want. Then tell me if you want it enough to make it happen. And if you do, I'll swear to you that I'll help you make your wants a reality." He grinned proudly. "You'll be amazed at what the Exhalted can do when they when they want something. I'm not talking about killing a few zed-heads. I'm talking about doing the impossible - like changing the hearts and minds of people."

Could she really trust him? She felt she could but something told her to hold up, to not go down that path. "I... I'm not sure what I..."

I want... I want to love and be loved without prejudice, without remorse and broken hearts...

"I... want to love everyone I want to love... not one at a time. I... I can't be... I'm trying to", Violet stuttered afraid of actually saying what she wanted. What if someone heard this conversation? What if Dan stood right there next to them... or hidden behind a door? Violet looked around in panic as if they were being watched but she couldn't hear or see anyone.

"I want to love Dan... and James, and JoAnna... and Jill... and Kristin. Even you. I want to love you all without... without...", how could she explain this feeling? Her eyes searched his' like a little girl trying to explain something extraordinary for which she lacked the words because she hadn't learned them yet.

"This is not only lust and desire... it's more than that and I don't know how to give you any reasonable explanation. If you... if you apply 'normal standards' than it's impossible to explain. How can someone love... really love more than one person at the same time? Or just as much... I... I don't want to hurt anyones feelings but... but this is who I am. I want to be free of these restrictions but it's not working out because there's always jealousy and pride or even envy. I can wash away those emotions... but only for the moment. They come back with a vengeance and I don't want to live a lie... I... I'm slowly destroying myself and I'm destroying everyone around me, too because I can't change this aspect of being human...", Violet suddenly stopped as if she had taken a bite of the forbidden fruit of revelations.

"Which means... I'm not human anymore...", her eyes were still watery and there was fear but also hope in her voice.

Han had been listening somberly as she spoke, his expression unreadable with the dark glasses. Though even without them, there was a very real question of whether his eyes could add to his emotional demeanor. But a brilliant smile blossomed across his face as she vocalized her epiphany and there was no doubting his delight.

“No, you’re not,” he said softly, beaming at her. “I’m not either. None of the Exalted are. I’m glad you’ve realized this. I’m sorry that so many of the others haven’t. I’m sorry that they hang onto the petty emotions that are hurting you. They should be able to rise above them. Some will – some won’t.”

He shifted deeper into the couch, moving her so she lay more fully against him. “Giving you what you want would be difficult, but even emotions like that can be forced,” he said. “I somehow doubt you want it to happen that way, though?”

Violet was still confused. There was something she had been carrying around for a while now and she never managed to find the courage to talk about it. She had tried with James but conversations with James always ended up in sex. They were like fire and oil... there was only one outcome if you put those together.

She tried with Dan and they got pretty far but she failed to make the last step. Somehow she had hoped Dan would sense what was troubling her but that didn't happen - or maybe he decided not to mention it? Dan seemed to be more interested in Jennifer anyway or even his old acquaintance Alicia. It was so difficult to read him and she so much depended on knowing how and what people felt.

Being held in Han's arms was soothing and comforting. She trusted him - she didn't know why but she trusted him because he understood. At the same time she was having a bad conscience because of Dan. Violet hated this kind of conflict. Why... why couldn't she just be herself and people accepted it - just like that? There would be no answer to that question, at least none she liked.

"I don't want to force any emotions on those I love. I could... and there was a time I did but it was wrong. It was wrong because I gave them no choice. It would've been different maybe if I told them what I was doing. Even then my powers are...too difficult to handle and deal with. If I could shoot laser beams out of my eyes things would be much easier. Destroying things is more accepted and easier to understand than manipulating what you feel. All I ever wanted is to give people some of my love and be loved in return. I may choose you for today and tomorrow, maybe even the whole week or an entire month. Or maybe just for a few hours. It's the moment that counts and if you can make something perfect make it last. I enjoy living far too much to... to just share it with one heart. I'm trying but I feel I'm failing. I've been faithful and true to my word to my lovers... but it's only a matter of time before I lose this struggle in denying my nature. Sooner or later I will..." break your heart, Dan...

Violet stopped talking finishing the sentence in her thoughts while tears were slowly running down her cheeks as she quietly wept. It was the truth, she knew it and it hurt her because it was never her intention to hurt Dan... or James and Jo. If she could only make them understand that she wanted to love them and live with them together... all at once.

Han held her while she cried. He didn’t offer any more words of comfort – she’d laid out the conflict pretty clearly. If she were unwilling to use her powers to force people to do as she wished, she was left with suffering. She chose to suffer. She understood that, on some level, and saying so again would be cruel.

“Your only alternative is to find a place where you can be you,” Han told her. “You will hurt Dan, in leaving and becoming who you are, but that is going to happen, Violet. Asking you to love one person is asking one of the duds to breath water. They can live for a while, but they have to rip themselves out of the water or die.” His strong fingers lifted her chin. “You are dying, Violet. The fact that you’re crying here tells me that your heart is hurting.”

He curled her back against him and tucked her head under his chin. He seemed heedless of the fact that someone could come in and see them, or that Dan might return. “You have to decide to pull yourself out of the water, Violet. You don’t have to decide to die. You’re doing that already.”

Something told her she had to speak up and defend herself. She wasn't dying... she just chose... chose to ignore her nature for a greater good. Was it really for a greater good? Or was it for Dan? She decided to walk this path because of Dan, although a huge part of her rebelled against it. She felt guilty for not having enough confidence telling him so but she also thought she could do it. Things were easier when she could change back to Jennifer but since she got pregnant she couldn't anymore. Even if she tried it with all her willpower the change didn't come. Instead she felt like she was drowning and just before she would faint it stopped and she remained Violet.

Han didn't know about this... "Han?", she asked with a timid voice. The way he held her made her feel like a little girl, protected and looked after. It was a very nice, intimate feeling, something she understood on a very deep level. "I...", she tried to tell him about Jennifer but didn't know how to start.

"Dan didn't force me into this... I think it's all my fault. I... I was trying to fit in because I wanted to be part of the community but it's difficult... People react irrational when they deal with me, only the Exalted treat me 'normal'. There's a part of me... I mean...", she swallowed hard feeling her heart beating faster. Jennifer was a sore spot of hers. She had extremely conflicting emotions about her. Most of the time she loathed her existence and only Dan had given her the feeling that being Jennifer was absolutely ok. She sometimes even thought that he preferred her over Violet.

Violet cuddled more against Han's broad muscular chest and closed her eyes drawing in deep breaths through her nose tasting his masculin scent. "I'm scared of myself... I sometimes don't understand why I feel the way I do... there's... there was a time I... I felt like two different people. One side was without control, the other was the exact opposite. I somehow managed to merge those extreme personalities but I can still feel... her. I... I made so many mistakes and I no longer know what is right or wrong. I always look for someone else to tell me what I should and shouldn't do... although it's not always the same how I feel about it. That what's slowly killing me.", she took another breath but didn't speak. Her body was slowly relaxing in his strong embrace and the tension evaporated into nothingness leaving her with a good feeling, almost cathartic.

"How did you come to terms with your nature, Han? I want to learn how to be like you... I want to stop worrying, stop evaluating and just be. I feel there's so much I can give and all I ask in return is to be tolerated and respected."

“I came to terms with them when I killed someone with my eyes,” Han said softly. “I know that’s distressing for you to hear, but she attacked me and I feel no shame in defending myself and my people. I realized the power I had within me, and it was part of me. I stopped being afraid of what… I can tell this isn’t helping, because I’m not saying it right. Let me try again…

“I don’t know who she was, before. She came to our enclave and requested to join,” Han said, his voice taking on a distant quality. “We welcomed her and made her one of us. She ate our food, slept I our rooms and enjoyed our safety. Then she was bitten on a raid and Exalted. We were thrilled, but soon she started to act strange. She demanded that we should change how things were done. I allow and encourage questioning of my decisions but that wasn’t enough. I offered to let her leave and help her find another place. No one would go with her and the blow to her pride was too much. She attacked me. I was afraid of my eyes; afraid of how they looked and what they meant. I always wore my shades. When she knocked them off in the fight, I almost lost the fight because I was frozen with shock.

“I looked past her to all those watching, and I realized what was the most important thing to me – my people. They were all looking to me, waiting for me to save them from her,” Han continued. “I knew how to do it, but I was horrified by what my eyes could do, and I was refraining from using them. But I realized in that moment, who I was: the Leader and Shepherd of my people, and I was letting them down by not embracing my nature.

“In the moment I understood who and what I was, and what that meant to me, I killed her in a surge of power. That revelation opened doors within myself and freed me from my own limitations,” Han said, his voice becoming more normal. He turned his head so that he could peek at her around his shades; she saw only the shadows that hid his eyes. “I believe that moment exists for all Exalted.

“You tell me that you want to be tolerated and respected,” Han added, his voice softening, becoming a gentle murmur, “and I tell you that you should be worshiped and adored. You can be, but not if you continue to let others decide for you. I never said that Dan trapped you; you did. Even when I talked of Dan's love being a trap, it was you reshaping yourself into what he wants. That's not Dan's fault or responsibility - that's yours. The only reason that he or anyone has that power is that you gave it to him. Take it back, and know that you are a goddess.”

His words rang so true in her ears and the urge to kiss him, to thank him for his words grew stronger and stronger.

„Han... Everyone is so fucking scared about me that I felt intimidated. I’ve been restraining myself up to the point that I’ve stopped using my powers. At least most of the time. It seems there are some things I can’t turn off“, the extremely well endowed beauty shook briefly her upper body emphasizing her point by generating maximum cleavage with her huge breasts, „but those powers that need conscious control – I don’t use them anymore, only with consent. Even if I try to help it generally ends in chaos and some other kind of damage. There was this young exalted I fell in love with and who desperately needed some escape from the torment she’s been through. I thought she would overcome her trauma with my help but... but instead she became addicted... addicted to the high I could provide. It was already too late because I soo much wanted it to work that I ignored any signs... I still love her but... but she’s avoiding me because I pose too much of a temptation for her. Sometimes I wished I could fly and shoot lasers out of my eyes, things would be much easier then.“, she wasn’t really honest about that statement but she imagined it’d be easier. She enjoyed her powers and they were an integral part of her. She wouldn’t be the same person without, which Jennifer was the living proof for.

Violet sighed heavily feeling much of the pressure she put on herself fading away. It would take some time to find the courage and do the necessary steps, but with Han’s help she was confident she could reach the same level he did.

„I’ve committed myself to this community and to Dan... I even asked him to marry me but he asked me to wait.“, there was an indescribable sadness in her voice but at the same time relief because there was still a backdoor out of this relationship.

„I would... I just can’t leave everything behind now because I feel much too responsible for those I care for and I don’t know if I can convince Dan to come with me should I decide to go and join you. Dan is a man of principles and discipline and I don’t know if I’m the right partner for him. I know he loves me but there’s something I can’t grasp, something that goes deeper and he’s not letting me get there. He’s trying but... but maybe he’s been hurt too much in the past and he simply can’t open up more than he already has. I know it’s true committment – he would’ve never shared that much of his inner self with someone else. That’s even more worth than a thousand words and yet... we’re too different. I don’t believe he can live with what I want, what I need and I don’t want to hurt him. I don’t want to be a reason for him to waste his time for something he had different expectations of. I won’t deny him access to his children but I know I don’t want to raise them here unless a lot changes. But maybe it’s only me who has to change. It sounds so easy but yet I have the feeling as if climbing the Mount Everest to reach my goal. Will you be there?“

She looked at him trying to find his eyes. After a moment she had to accept that as long as he kept wearing those shades she had no chance. And even if he did remove them, what would happen next? Would she fall unconscious again? Probably that was part of his power, a void that would suck everything into nothingness if it didn't manage to escape first.

"I don't know...", she confessed. "I feel like each time I make a decision it's extremely bad timing. Just when I thought I had something figured out it's completely different. I guess I've been running away all my life and gotten used to it. Maybe I should've stayed with James. He had me figured out pretty well but he was also a complete douche sometimes."

The inhuman beauty sighed with heaving breasts. How her bodice managed to contain those huge orbs seemed like a power of it's own. "I stop worrying about what other people may think about me. Then I have to confront Dan and I fear he won't be happy. But honesty has to be the basis of our relationship. The only problem is, I can't have a monogamous relationship. I just can't. He has to decide if he wants to be part of my life or not. He will always be now that I bear his children but you understand what I mean. You are right - I'm slowly dying if I try to live a life I don't really want. I thought I did - I had very romantic dreams about it but the truth is different. Very different and I long for more. Dan won't approve... he never will.", a tear ran down her cheek but her eyes remained focused on Han's - or at least were she thought his eyes were behind those dark shades.

"If things turn ugly...", there was uncertainty in her voice. Uncertainty and fear of what will come.

"If things turn ugly, you will have your defenders," Han said quickly, smiling at her. He reached up and wiped her tear away with his thumb. "Not just me, but Fox has always sounded like he would defend your decision to choose whatever path you wish. I'm sure that there are others, too. Probably more than you realize, Violet."

He smiled and said, "You are free to love whomever you want, Violet. Your title should be Lover of All."

Violet frowned. "Title?"

Han chuckled. "Each Exalted in my enclave choose a title to show what they are. It's more symbolic than anything else but it makes the humans feel like they can understand us. Wolf was The Hunter, so the humans knew what he was and didn't fear him, despite his animalistic appearance."

"Hmm...", Violet let Han's words echo in her mind. Probably he was right. He seemed to know a lot about the nature of the exalted whereas she and the others at the Refuge where still guessing the nature of their powers and the meaning of this all.

At least she had calmed down by now and Han did a lot to reassure her. "I want to thank you, Han... you literally opened my eyes, my mind for things I've not allowed myself to think or believe. I want to visit your enclave one day and... and get an impression of how you live there. Maybe I can stay a few days and learn from you and your people. If I like it I may stay... I just have to convince Dan of this. Would you welcome him, too?"

"Of course," Han said softly. "We welcome anyone to come and see. But..."

Violet frowned. "But?" she echoed.

"Will he understand this?" Han asked. "I welcome visitors, but if they come with the intention of questioning and trying to destroy us, then they will have to leave."

"You don't allow people to question you?" Violet asked nervously.

"Of course we do," Han assured her. "But there is a difference between people who seek understanding or helping making something better, and questions that are designed to mock and destroy. Does that make sense?"

Violet nodded in agreement, "Absolutely - we have to survive and think about our future. Maybe this is like a second chance to make things different this time? Maybe humanity has reached a point where the apocalypse was the only way for us to start over?"

"I will see how I can address this to Dan and then I contact you again? How do we keep in touch Han?", she asked but then suddenly her eyes went wide open as she realized something. Her secret admirer...

She looked at Han with completely different eyes, her question clearly written on her face. "Are you... the one?"

"The one what?" Han asked, tilting his head at her. There was some amusement in his smile, but without his eyes to read, Violet was having a hard time actually picking up any emotions. Likewise, with his body trapped under hers, she was having a hard time getting a reading off of him - other than the effects that her proxmity was having on him. He was, after all, a man.

"I've been receiving... love letters and I was wondering if you're the one?", she suddenly shook her head like a young girl, somewhat embarrassed by her own juvenile thoughts.

"I'm sorry... I guess I got carried away. It feels nice to be wanted and loved... and I just thought maybe - but just forget it. Sorry I mentioned it.", Violet subconsciously cuddled more against his body sensing his growing desire for her. How nice it would be to... to feel him... and kiss him. Her eyes were half opened as was her mouth. Violet's breathing got faster and she slightly pushed her massive assets against his strong body staying somewhere between offering and denying. He could tell that she was struggling and that she would lose this 'fight' if only enough time passed. If he played his cards right he would end up in bed with her - or he would wait for another chance, when she was at his place...

One of his hands slipped lower on her back, and she felt fingers brush the waistband of her pants. He remained a good boy, however and the fingers didn't travel any further than that. It was maddening to Violet; those tiny touches didn't do anything to relieve the growing need in her body.

“It’s natural to want to be loved,” Han said softly, his voice close to her ear. Violet felt his warm breath play over the curve of her sensitive ear as he added, “And you said yourself – this is what you are. You are made to be loved. Emotionally. Mentally. Physically. Spiritually. Every… inch of your delicious being cries out to be loved completely.

“And love is always available to you,” he whispered in her ear. “You only need to seize it.”

• 1 month later...

Violet’s hands slowly followed Han’s as she closed her eyes. His words rang so true in her ears and she felt her resolve evaporate as her being got flooded with lust and desire. Her movement was painstackingly slow for her and she had much more preferred to just rip off his and her clothes and make mad love to him.

Instead she slowly got off his lap and turned around to face him. Her eyes spoke a very clear language as one hand slowly reached for the lace of her bodice and undid the knot which was barely holding up against her massive breasts. She licked her lips which magically changed their color into a rich seductive red.

„Do you love me?“, she asked with a husky voice as her bodice slowly slid off her shoulders revealing her majestic breasts to Han.

Han rose off the couch, not by standing, but by invoking his flight. His boots hit the floor a moment later as he walked slowly toward her. Violet eased back, her body language telling him she wanted an answer before he touched her. He stopped and licked his lips, a hint of a smile on his face. “You know I do,” he murmured to her. “You knew it when I got here. I do love you – you were made to be loved. If you show me a man who says otherwise, I’ll show you a dirty liar.”

“You want to make love to me?” Violet asked, her voice husky and sultry. Her fingers ran over her breasts, their flesh pebbling with arousal and goose bumps as she stimulated herself.

“Oh, yes,” Han said with utter honesty. He stepped forward and she stayed, his hands coming up to cup her breasts. They both exhaled as some of the burning tension between them was released. “Oh, yes,” he groaned again, but this time it wasn’t an affirmative as much as a declaration of delight. With a sound that was close to a growl, he hungrily kissed her lips.

Violet shivered as his hands ran over her body, setting off delights like a pianist striking the keys. He let go of her, but only to wrench his shirt off his torso and toss it aside. Stepping back toward her, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, pressing the sign of his desire against her strong body. They exchanged another dizzying kiss but when he tried to nuzzle against her neck, the sunglasses get in the way. Lifting his head, he whispered, “Do you think I could take… would it be alright if I just… can you handle it if I don’t wear the glasses?”

Han’s touch sent her into a world of lust and desire and the tension which had built up slowly transformed into sexual energy that empowered her in ways she couldn’t describe. It was what made her feel alive, what gave her the most gratifying satisfaction and she simply had to succumb to it because it was her nature. All thoughts about how wrong this was from a moral point of view were cast away and the tiny voice that protested and warned her was silenced by the intense pleasure she derived from being loved.

Han’s insecurity about his glasses made her smile and it was these moments that she loved so much. The completely vulnerability both were experiencing – she trusted him, he trusted her, they both opened up to something that came from deep inside, something as pure and raw as only emotions like desire or love could provide. Violet placed her hands around his head, her huge breasts filling up the space between their upper bodies as she looked straight into his glasses. Her amethyst eyes were glowing faintly showing him how vulnerable she was and how much she was willing to trust him not to hurt her.

„Take them off... I close my eyes if I must... just be gentle. Please don’t hurt me.“, she answered and drew him close for another passionate kiss. She was completely at his mercy, willing and ready to be loved in every way he desired.

“I won’t hurt you,” Han promised with a gentle smile, “so long as you don’t touch the blackness. If you do, I don’t know that even I can save you.” Violet’s question about what he meant by that was stopped by Han’s firm kiss. A soft moan escaped him as he trailed his hands over her body. “You’re like a goddess,” he whispered into her ear. “You are a goddess, and it’s my privilege to worship you in the manner that pleases you most.”

Violet shivered at the beautiful words – the ones she’d always needed to hear. You are perfect as you are. She’d had men say them before, but the utter belief in Han’s voice was something new; it was as reverent as it was honest. “Han,” she whispered, her hands pressing against his firm muscles. Her fingers eased down, reaching for the button on his pants, but he caught them.

“Not here,” he murmured. “A kitchen-slash-bar is not a worthy altar for you.”

“Altar?” Violet whispered, her eyes going wide.

“You might think I’m just sweet-talking you,” Han said, his voice becoming firm with conviction. “But I mean it. You are a goddess on Earth, and sex is your medium. To treat it as anything less than a moment of deepest veneration is sacrilege. I will accept your room as minimally worthy, but I want to take you to my home someday and show my adulation in my bed.”

“Is it beautiful?” Violet asked, her head dropping back as Han lifted her chin with a gentle finger.

“I built it for worshiping a deity such as you,” Han assured her, picking her up and lifting into the air. He bent his head forward and nibbled at the top of her breasts as they floated up the stairs towards her room.

Goddess...

worship...

deity...

Han’s words intoxicated her, making her feel dizzy as if she had taken a deep draught of the heavenly ambrosia. As he carried her Violet couldn’t stop kissing him and pulling herself closer to his body. She wanted to feel him, needed to feel him with every sense she had. Time had lost its meaning and Violet simply gave in to the moment forgetting everything around focusing only on him. He worshipped her and she would be his Goddess. Her body was his temple and she would reward him for his dedication.

Han gently put her down while she slowly slid out of her bodice presenting him her perfect and insanely curvacious body. No woman on earth could compare, she was beyond human beauty – a Goddess, just like he said. With every passing second she felt a change inside her. Something familiar yet new. With catlike grace the Goddess of Love, Lust and Sex slowly lolled on her bed eyes glowing bright with purple intensity. Her perfect porcelain like skin glowed with a warm golden hue granting her an otherwordly appearance. She truly felt like a Goddess now, superior and adorable like a deity. The emotion empowered her and she could barely wait for him to ravishly fall over her, stripping both his clothes and inhibitions off, like there was no tomorrow, like nothing else would ever matter again.

„Love me...“, she huskily demanded her eyes hungrily taking in his impressive shapely body. A body that would soon unite with hers and then she would show him what true love and desire was. Her breathing increased, her heart beat faster and the prospect of both having sex and using her powers was exhilarating.

„Do you mind if I used my powers...?“, she asked Han seductively not really expecting him to say no.

“Show me your brilliance. I’d be saddened if I didn’t get to see all your glory,” Han said, as he watched her undress. Neither noticed that the shower wasn’t going, and there was no thought or sign of Void. His eyes were glued to her as she stripped, his own hands going to undo his belt and jeans. Even behind his glasses, she could feel the intensity of his stare: like a thousand men who all wanted to worship her staring at her all at once. Violet shivered from the sensation of being adored utterly.

He eased out of his clothing, the movement graceful despite its inherent lack of style. He tossed them aside carelessly, then reached for his glasses. Violet dropped her gaze to his chest as she heard them clatter against the floor not far from his clothes. His body shifted and then his chest came closer as he walked to her, laying next to her on the bed. The length of his body pressed against her as he tilted her chin up for a kiss. Violet closed her eyes before she could see his, so his lips pressing to hers were fuller for not being seen. The kiss was gentle yet eager; she could feel his need as he nearly trembled against her.

When she reached between them and wrapped her hands around his shaft, she was rewarded with a groan. Breaking his kiss, he whispered, “How… how do you want to be worshipped first?”

Han’s devotion fueled her inner demon stripping down walls she had carefully built in the past, walls that helped her stay in control of her urges. She could feel the carnal power that was lying underneath almost tasting it as the first dams broke...

Click to reveal..
Activate Enhancement The Voice, Activate Enhancement Seductive and Seductive Looks

“Don’t restrain yourself, my lover – Give into me – don’t think... feel me, love me, give everything to me until you can no more"

Her voice was like the sweetest potion, entrancing and seductive at once. Her fingers reached further down his shaft grasping gently for his balls which she very very carefully held in her palm. His response was immediate and she could feel another surge pumping even more blood into his engorged member making his erection even harder while she kissed him with uncanny skill. She was truly made for love –a Goddess of sex and she demanded her tribute.

Han rolled her under him; she could feel his gaze lock on her impossible body. “My goddess,” he whispered, his hands already starting a carnal worship of her body. His strong hands stroked and teased, learning her pleasures and delights. He kissed her hard, almost violently, his tension unleashing itself as she gave herself to him. He pressed against her harder and she enjoyed his power and strength.

They lifted off the bed, into the air. Both of them were stronger than humans, so there were no worries about dropping or falling. And even if they had, Han kept them over the bed, somehow mindful of where they were despite his fervor.

His hands caught her wrists as they floated into a more intimate position. As she smiled at him, he held her arms behind her back, pressing her against him again. But this time, she felt him nudge himself into position. Han paused, as if seeking her permission and Violet instinctively looked up at him, seeking to find his eyes. They were the windows to the soul and in her passion, she forgot his windows were a void of oblivion. As she looked deep into the ebony emptiness, he thrust himself deeply into her body in one firm movement.

Violet’s ability to adapt to his every need and want was incredible. No matter what Han did or his body seeked Violet delivered on every possible level and beyond. Her body started glowing intensively filling the entire room with a warm golden light. Her eyes flashed hungrily with amethyst fire while she slowly reached out with her empathic powers trying to make a connection with Han on a spiritual level.

His devotion to her fueled her inner fire in ways only James had done before. Violet felt the last vestiges of her former self, the image she tried to establish, give away and vanish revealing her true nature underneath. A goddess of sex and desire, the Misstress of love.

The impossibly voluptous succubus had lost any sense of time and direction not realising that they were floating high above her bed being held in suspension by Han’s superhuman strength and power. As he shifted underneath her, changing his pace from blind drive pistonlike thrusting into a slower yet even more intense position she had to look at him. He could see her smile, her perfectly luscious lips giving off pleasured sighes which sounded like promises in his ears. Promises to be his forever...

Han had taken her wrists and pulled them behind making her arch her back and thrust her gigantic tits into his face. There was simply not enough room given the huge size of her breasts and she had to bend far back to grant him the freedom of movement he needed. Han obviously enjoyed the view of those impossibly large yet firm boobs that defied the laws of gravity and she felt him stir inside, adjusting for maximum penetration. First he started slowly but soon he increased his pace, not going too fast or too slow, but just exactly the way she wanted it. Violet simply had to see his face, his eyes and she stared into the abyss. For a moment Violet felt like draining away into nothingness and she gasped with fear but at the same time she managed to make a connection with him – a connection she had only shared with James before. Holding onto that link, an emotional tidalwave of pure lust and desire Violet managed to stay conscious although she had completely lost her orientation. Darkness engulfed her, neverending darkness and she fell... endlessly.

Click to reveal..
Flashback:

„But how do I tell that he really loves me?“, Jennifer asked trying to hide her impatience.

„You can see it in his eyes...“

------------------------------------------------

„What the fuck is this shit?“, the broad shouldered guy said staring out of the window and down to the street. People were scattered around, fleeing in panic from the... zombies.

„This can’t be happening.“, he kept telling himself rubbing his arm which was bleeding from several punctures which looked a lot like bite marks.

„Tony, did you hear me? What the fuck is this shit?“, he repeated yelling back at his friend.

Tony was busy though... he had been bitten a few hours ago and his mind was playing tricks on him. But it all didn’t matter. If the world was going to end, he at least have a last good fuck. Only... it wasn’t as good as he imagined.

„This stupid bitch keeps staring at me!“, he yelled back angrily. Parts of his skin were already falling of like flakes.

„Stop staring at me, you stupid bitch!“

She could barely hear him, tears were running down her cheeks, hot burning tears and she felt like dying. Her pants were torn off, and her bra was stripped down revealing her breasts which were violently kneaded by forceful, claw like hands. But instead of closing her eyes and wishing this was over she kept staring into his eyes. Dark, monstrous eyes that were first filled with sexual hunger but now had changed.

„Stooohoop... staahriin... meee...“, the man grunted and then his jaw dislocated and he slapped her face as if it was her fault. „Stooopid!“

The half-man/half-zombie ripped of the last remains of Jennifer’s blouse staring at her breasts hungrily. „Shooouuulllllld beee biggggrrrr, bjitsch. Woorrrffflesss, shhhh...“, saliva was dripping out of his (its) mouth and his tongue almost fell out.

Jennifer started screaming, crying in pain and fear blaming herself for getting into this situation. All she wanted was to be loved – she had accepted this shady job not knowing what it really was about and before she realized what was going on she was taking shots in skimpy outfits and lingerie, never getting the payment she was promised. Instead the downward spiral kept spinning and spinning. More and more men came, watched her and fucked her whenever they felt like it while some other dirty bastards took fotos and videos.

And then the constant complaints – if she was sexier she’d make more money. If her boobs were bigger they could earn more money with her. If her hair was blonde, if her waist was slimmer, if her legs were longer – everything seemed wrong about her.

Jennifer stared at the monster again her fear suddenly gone and replaced by something entirely different. She was angry, she was mad, she was furious and with new found strength and energy she leashed out and cleanly ripped her tormentors head off. The body went limp and fell to the side and she slowly stood up watching the head roll and come to a stop, blank dead eyes looking back at her.

„You can see it in his eyes...“

The feeling stopped suddenly and then she could see it. The endless void was beautiful, perfect and beautiful. She could still feel him, both inside and in her mind and there was no fear, only trust. Total and unfettered trust. She looked at his innermost, at his soul and he let her knowing she wouldn’t take advantage of it or hurt him. Violet turned to the side and saw Jennifer standing at the edge of a cliff. The same place she remembered when Jennifer had pushed Violet over the edge and into oblivion. This time Violet floated high above recognizing the futility of Jennifer’s attempt.

Like an Angel of wrath she soared and landed next to Jennifer who stumbled backwards, surprised and afraid of Violet’s sudden approach.

„but...“, she protested but Violet put a finger on Jennifer’s lips. “I forgive you, honey. But it is over now. No more hiding – no more trying to adjust. We struggled and that didn’t work out. I let you try your way and you fucked it up. Now we do things my way...“

Jennifer felt powerless and unable to protest. It was as if Violet had always been in control and only let her. The smaller woman nodded at Violet and turned around, facing the darkness of the void... then she jumped.

“YES!!! YES!!! Don’t stop... Don’t you... ever... stop!“, Violet demanded as she reached her climax.

• 3 weeks later...

Time was going too fast; it was too slow. This needed to last forever but there was no way it could. Violet had never given herself up like that before; even with James, there had been a lingering doubt. She’d never been sure that she was good enough or pretty enough, deep inside. Dan had told her, James had told her, countless men had told her. She wouldn’t believe them, couldn’t, until Han had looked into her soul and proclaimed her a goddess. Even now, he was murmuring a name with each visceral thrust: “Aphrodite. Venus. Isis. Ishtar. Freya. Violet.”

“YES!!! YES!!! Don’t stop... Don’t you... ever... stop!“, Violet demanded as she reached her climax.

As she shouted her demands, they were back on the bed. He pulled her hips up to his, moving her legs into a position that would have been uncomfortable for a non-super. He pressed himself deeply inside her just as her climax came. Han continued to move even as Violet thrashed and verbally enjoyed her orgasm.

Temporarily drained, Violet blinked up at Han. “You didn’t…”

“No,” he murmured, leaning over her breasts to kiss her. “I still have acts of worship to commit on you before I enjoy myself.”

Her world had changed. Her eyes were changed and as he leaned over her she embraced him, legs wrapped around his lower body and prolonging the kiss he was offering.

Violet had never felt like this before. She was transformed, no liberated and the nagging voice in the back of her mind that constantly told her to hold back and restrain herself was gone. The voluptous succubus breathed heavily, sucking in the air as if she was breathing it for the first time. Her gargantuan breasts heaved searching room to expand between the locked bodies while Violet tried to maintain maximum skincontact with her lover.

“Oh Han...“, she sighed happily. Her eyes were glowing brightly with amethyst fire and she felt better than ever before. “You’re my first disciple, Han, and you will always have a special place in my heart. I thank you so much for awakening me. I feel so... so wonderful, I can feel so much more now.“, she closed her eyes and held his face tenderly in her hands letting her power flow and establishing a link with him. He denied himself physical release so the very least she could do for him is to share her emotional climax with him.

“Just relax, I won’t hurt you, my love.“

Click to reveal..
Han can cut the link anytime he wants

As her soul touched his she slowly released her emotional high sharing that special moment with him unlike he has ever experienced before. His emotions mixed with hers and created a new tide of swirling emotions – mixture of both her love, his dedication and desire they shared. The hybrid emotion spiraled into a pillar of white blinding light and then unravelled like a warm summer shower over both lovers sending goosebumps over their skins. Violet laughed joyfully running her hands through his hair and breathing in his scent which would be permanently burnt into her memory. There was no remorse, no bad conscience, nothing that could spoil this moment even though she knew Dan wouldn’t approve.

She looked at Han knowing that nothing would ever be the same again. “You’ll be there when I need you, promise me.“, her mellifluous voice echoing through his still emotionally charged mind.

Click to reveal..
That last request was made using The Voice Enhancement - Manipulation+Subterfuge, first two are Mega-dice (10d10.hitsopen(7,10)=4) that’s a total of 9 Suxx including the three autosux from The Voice, assuming the full bonus is applied

“I’ll be here, I’ll be there, whatever you need, Violet,” he breathed, his empty voids gazing down at her with creepy adoration. She couldn’t see it in his eyes, but she could feel his worship for her. He was also happy, and more than in a sexual way; it was satisfaction and triumph as well, all mixed together in a heady brew.

His motions had never stopped and now he took them up again. They lifted into the air just long enough for him to roll them over and resettle on the bed. Violet loomed over him, his hands rising to explore the fullness of her breasts. Violet rocked back, arching her back, feeling the fullness of him inside her. Han’s hips kept their easy motions, each gentle thrust creating a soft wave of pleasure in her. “It would be easier for me to keep that promise if you would come to my enclave. But if you need me, I will come.”

His hands came to rest on her hips; his empty eyes gazed up at her as she ground herself against him. One hand moved lower, his thumb slipping through her soft curls to find her clit. The other hand rose to her breasts again, playing with one and then the other. “Show me your power,” he whispered suddenly. “Don’t hold back – make me come with you.”

She could feel how much he wanted it; how his desire and anticipation was rising. There wasn't much lust there - though there could never be no lust where a Goddess of Sex was involved - but there was love - and hope.

Holding onto the link Violet could feel what he wanted before he said it. She knew exactly what he needed, what he was looking for and her own feedback assured him that she was not only willing to oblige but also grateful and truly happy. He has never felt purer emotions than these before and was certain that only a Goddess could create such feelings. A Goddess like Violet.

For a moment she simply enjoyed his dedicated thrusts, his changing play of tender caress and tight squeezing of her enormous breasts which couldn’t be manmade not even artificially. His hands explored every inch they could reach while his mind fired endorphines through his entire body as he imagined how impossibly perfect she was shaped. A fleshmade fantasy of pure sex Violet was the Avatar of Love with a body that demanded to be loved, to be worshipped and satisfied.

Her eyes burnt with lust and desire and she smiled at her disciple as he requested the ultimate blessing which she would grant him without remorse or holding back. Han could feel the tide approaching, a wave so powerful and mighty that he would surely lose his mind if he didn’t know that she was riding it with him. He knew she would make sure he wouldn’t be swept away by the overwhelming flood and so he simply let go and gave in with all his being.

Violet’s thighs flexed with increased vigor animating him to increase his rhythm of thrusts. His engorged manhood got even harder beyond a point he thought possible and she could feel him filling her up to the max. Han was losing all sense of time and direction and the last conscious thought he formulated was of pure joy and ecstacy as they reached their climax in unison. His Goddess was glowing brightly with a golden light illuminating the entire room and surely the entire Refuge if they weren’t inside a building. Their souls had touched and merged for a moment and then everything went bright white...

Click to reveal..
They probably awake a few minutes later Violet will still be glowing but with a warmer honey tone. Her eyes are burning brightly with amethyst fire and she smiles at Han with pure love which he can feel

Violet and Han lay tangled together, their bodies slowly cooling down. She lay half-off of him, partially cradled against his shoulder. One leg was draped over his thighs and her arm was over his stomach. Han's arm was curled under her body while his other hand cupped her breast.

"That was exactly what I thought it would be," Han said softly, his thumb circling her nipple in an absentminded caress.

"Only what you expected?" Violet asked, not believing him for a moment.

"It was simply the most incredible thing I've ever experienced," he told her softly, sincerely. "I thought it would be like that but didn't know it would feel so... amazing. I wish there words that could describe it, but none of them are right."

“I know what you feel my love, I don’t need words to understand – they are too limited anyway and not befitting in any conceivable way.“, she cuddled up against him tracing with one hand over his muscular chest and smiled. This was what she was living for and she didn’t want to feel bad about it but she knew there were few people who would accept her way of living.

“I want to see that place you were talking about. I want you to show me everything you have built for me.“, the incredibly shaped fleshmade fantasy of the ultimate sexbomb stretched herself like a cat and even purred for a moment. She didn’t want to think about the consequences for now and there was actually nothing to worry about. She wasn’t really committed, Dan was the father of her children and her mate but he had turned down her proposal and deep inside she felt that he would never really accept her the way she was. There was too much going between him and Alicia and he was having strong feelings for Jennifer, too.

But Jennifer was gone now and she would make sure to never see her again.

Han could feel the distraction, the drifting off thoughts as they tainted the pure joy and happiness they were sharing. Violet seemed to be quite in control of what and how she felt but he could tell that something was on her mind. It wasn’t worry, it was more like being annoyed by something she knew would probably end in a drama – or worse even a fight.

But I don’t want to break up... I want them all to be happy and join me. James and the Coven will have less issues with this but Dan... oh Dan why can’t you understand?

She looked at Han, knowing he would get some of the message just by the emotions they shared but she was confident that she could handle it all.

“My body is your temple.“

His hands paused in their lazy exploration of her. "Do you want to see it now?" he asked, lifting his head enough so that their eyes could meet - or at least so that she could look into the void where his eyes were.

"I could get Void, and we'll take you." His voice was soft and soothing, as gentle as his hands. "I can bring you back in minutes. If you like it, maybe you'll stay for a while."

A smile crossed her face, a smile of curiosity and love, maybe even hope.

“I was waiting for you to ask me. Of course I want to see it. Let me tell Jill, I don’t want her to get worried about my absence. Maybe I’ll stay longer, maybe not – that’s up to you.“, her gorgeous smile could make him forget his name but he knew she was teasing him a little.

Reluctantly she broke contact with her lover, giving him another kiss... and then one more before she managed to get up. Knowing that Han was still watching her she gave him a nice show picking random pieces of lingerie and posing in front of her mirror. Her body was outrageously curvy, her waist waspish thin, her legs endlessly long which ended in childbearing hips. It was difficult to settle on one of her amazing features which all were catering to maximize sexual attraction. Violet’s most prominent features were of course her humongous breasts which proudly proutreded from her slender upper body. Gravity defying orbs of womanly flesh which were impossible to contain.

The Goddess of Sex and Desire picked up a custom made bra that barely fit under her breasts, the wireframe was bent to it’s maximum and if it had a voice it would’ve moaned under the weight of the abundant flesh it had to support. Of course the bra had matching panties in black and red which hugged her hips and fine ass like a second skin. Violet threw a silken semitransparent piece of lingerie over her delicious body which had a nice handsewn pattern just above her breasts and flowed like waterfall over the rest of her body ending right atop her juicy ass.

“I won’t take long“, she winked at him and swayed out of her room downstairs to find Jill. Jill was busy as usual, doing an extra workout taking advantage of her frustration that was building over the last days. She couldn’t clear her mind and was struggling with conflicting emotions and desires, especially after hearing Violet scream with orgasmic bliss like never before. Wasn’t Dan on a mission? When she heard someone approaching she got up from her bench, racking the bar she was using for her lifts. Her body was sweating and her shirt clinged to her upperbody revealing defined muscles underneath.

„Violet?“, she said half surprised and upon setting her eyes on her lover all the pent up frustration and anger was swept away. There was a short moment of confusion, as if she had forgotten something she was dearly holding on to but before she could protest Violet pulled her closer for a long passionate kiss.

“I missed you“, she said huskily tracing the outline of her defined arms with a long finger while her eyes hungrily took in Jill’s impressive figure.

“I’m going to spend the day with a friend would you please be so kind and tell the others I’m ok. I’ll be back soon, promised.“, her voice was hypnotizing and soothing and Jill gladly succumbed to it.

„Sure... I mean... if that’s what you want. You’re going to be safe? I could come with you.“, Jill asked searching for a way to share a few more precious moments with her love.

“I’ll make it up to you tonight, ok? But I need to do this. You be brave and stay here and if anyone asks for my whereabouts tell them I’ll be back for dinner.“, the incredibly tall seductress placed another kiss on Jill’s lips driving a hand through Jill’s tousled hair.

“It’ll be ok, honey“

A last look, one breathtaking smile and Violet was back upstairs, waiting at her window for Han to pick her up. She was excited, she felt alive and energized and she wanted more.

Han floated up with Void nestled in his arm. Violet noticed that his sunglasses were hanging from the collar of his shirt and she wondered if he’d walked like that out in the Refuge. As he drifted close, Violet caught the scent of their sex still clinging to his skin. Han held out his other arm; between his strength and Violet’s, he was able to get her in his other arm.

“Are we flying or taking the ‘hole?” Void asked.

“The wormhole,” Han said casually. “I can’t draw both of you into my aura and I don’t want to take hours getting there.”

“Ugh. Glad I haven’t eaten recently,” Void sighed.

“The wormhole is faster, but it’s a bit unsettling,” Han said to Violet. “It might make you feel dizzy and sick – just give me warning if you have to throw up, OK?”

“Uh, sure,” Violet said, feeling a touch of unease.

That uneasiness became worse as Han opened a warp gate in front of them, but instead of the rippling silver of Fox’s gates, this was a black hole. It looked a lot like his eyes. Violet’s heart began to pound; Han suddenly turned to her and gave her a kiss. “It’s safe,” he promised softly. “I’d never hurt you.”

“OK,” Violet whispered. She was still scared, but didn’t protest as they drifted forward into the hole. It seemed to suck them in: then there was nothing, just a terrible nothing and endlessness that tore at her. Violet felt her stomach pull painfully – and then the sensation was gone. They were in a room with soft light coming from the stone walls. The flecks of reflective rock in the walls glittered like jewels. They were a soft golden color, making them room fill with warmth as if it were open to the sun.

They were in a hollowed out cave, Violet realized. This room felt like a waiting room to her. The floor was even and had a deep throw rug in it. There were chairs around the room, with two sets of doors leading out. One set was to their right; the other before them. The one before them had two armed men standing at rapt, silent attention.

"Welcome to Olympius," Han said, setting Void and Violet down. "What do you think?"

Her hands instinctively searched her belly after the unusual warp trying to calm herself down and wanting to protect her unborn children. She smiled at Han and Void and felt tempted to give the room some of her own light, just to see how the reflections would look like.

“It’s beautiful... are we inside the mountain? Is this the real Olympius?“, she only knew the place from myth and history but had never seen any depictions of it. With a sense of awe she made a few steps into the room reaching out with one hand for Han hoping he would guide her through this place.

“I want to see it all.“, she requested with a breathtaking smile on her face and her heart was beating fast from all the excitement. It would be wonderful if she could convince her loved ones to come with her and help make this place even more wonderful. She could give the Covenant the children they wanted, it all made perfect sense to her – even Dan could find a place here, and maybe even peace.

Archived