Aberrant: Dead Rising - One and one equals three? [complete]

Venus

ooc: this follows Alone at last which should be Tuesday the 15th of May

The Humvee just entered the Refuge in the morning hours. Dan passed by the improvised Blacksmith Jill had setup near the tent. The muscular barbie was about to start her daily work trying to cast away the fears and worries that had arisen from the previous night. She knew Dan and Violet would be out for their 'special' night but she had expected them to return the same day - maybe late in the night but not the following day.

Jill had spent half the night awake worrying about Violet and of course Dan, too. When she saw the Humvee she couldn't hold back anymore. She stripped out of her apron and ran to Dan's quarters as fast as she could.

By the time she had arrived Violet and Dan were already unpacking. Violet had disappeared inside while Dan was just coming out again making a last check on the Humvee and securing his weapons. He saw Jill slowing down from her little sprint and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Hey Jill.", he greeted her but saw that Jill obviously had something else on her mind. He didn't think much about it at first but then it dawned on him. She must've been worried about Violet which was just natural. She was her lover. Something I must be getting used to, I guess. He thought to himself.

"We need to talk.", she said trying not to sound out of breath.

Dan nodded, not quite knowing what this is about. "Would you like to go somewhere private?" It seemed important.

"You're welcome to come inside, though Violet's upacking everything at the moment."

He waited to hear the stunning Blonde's reply, quickly cataloguing a number of possible places they could go if need be.

Jill silently went through the options. Going inside would mean talking in front of Violet and she wasn't sure if she could have this conversation if she was around. On the other hand why the secrecy?

The buff blonde took a deep breath, both to calm down and gather her thoughts.

"Lets go inside."

Dan nodded briefly, making sure the Humvee and his equipment was safe and secured, then he led her inside.

Violet was just putting down their stuff including her basket when she saw Dan and Jill enter. A bright smile crossed her face quickly followed by a look of confusion. She felt that something was on Jill's mind and it wasn't all positive.

"I need to talk to Dan, honey. If you don't mind... to give is some privacy?", Jill asked sounding less confident than she just did when she asked Dan to talk. Somehow the self confident blacksmith turned into a harmless kitten in Violet's presence.

The tall seductress just nodded at both her lovers and put on an apeasing smile. "It's ok... I'll take a shower and wait... just take your time you two, ok?"

Without looking back Violet left the room leaving Dan and Jill behind. When she reached the bathroom she disrobed and took a look in the mirror. She still felt the "glow" inside of her lovemaking session with Dan. It felt so good and... she was trying to point a finger at it but something was different. Her hand subconsciously rested on her womb where some leftovers and traces from the sacrificed rabbit's blood had dried. A tingling sensation spread over her body making her heart skip a beat. Turning the water on she hummed a happy tune quietly enjoying the peaceful moment she had to herself.

As soon as Violet had left the room Jill's self confidence returned. She squared her shoulders and went to the kitchen opening the fridge. After some quiet cursing she took out two cans of Soda and threw one to Dan.

"Couldn't you have told me that you planned to stay over night? I was worried to death.", she said angrily at Dan. "She's as much my partner as she is yours. I love her, do you understand? Don't treat me like some second class... lovetoy of Violet's.", Jill continued pointing a finger at Dan flexing her large biceps reflexively. No use intimidating him, he's like James - superstrong. Stronger than me... Fuck I hate this world..

Dan could see it in her eyes. Jill fought back a lot of anger and frustration. She tried to approach this topic as an educated adult though but he wasn't sure what she would've done if he was just a "normal" guy.

He nodded. 'I'm sorry. We truly lost track of time."

He studied her a moment. "No real need to hold anything back Jill. Just keep weapons out of it and let it out. I don't disagree with you so far. In a way I envy you, having known Violet longer."

He stood with his arms at his sides, not a defensive posture, but he was known as an uncanny fighter around the refuge. He waited to see if she had anything to add.

"It's just...", Jill sighed and slumped her shoulders. It was pointless but it still made her angry.

"I gave up so much for this because I love her... and... and she said she loves me, too. I know she needs you, and that means I need you, too. It's just hard for me to accept. But if this is going to work out you need to... be fair, ok? I had no idea where you guys been to and... and I don't want to be some kind of jerk or go totally nuts and turn into some kind of control freak. You guys can defend yourselves better than... I do...", that last sentence really took out a lot of her resolve. Her eyes avoided his gaze and Jill stared down on the floor.

"You're responsible for both of us..."

James was... but I don't know about you.... Jill swallowed it all down. She wouldn't cry nor show more weakness than she already did. She was done with crying.

"I wouldn't ask her to forsake you for me. I'll be honest, the ide of her being with another woman doesn't really bother me. I draw the line at other men, it's my selfish conceit."

"As to where we were, it was an area I'd cleared out before, a place I like to go to think. As for you and I, that's not an issue we have to force. I'm content as things are, Violet loves us both and we both love her."

"Remember Jill, I don't think Violet can really defend herself against zombies, though I don't doubt her abilities against regular people."

He nodded to the blonde blacksmith. "I'll try to let you know next time we go out for a little time away." In that moment he thought about inviting her along, but wasn't sure it was a good idea. She wasn't unnatractive, but it just wasn't the right time.

Jill snorted at Dan's comment about not being bothered by her as "competition"

"I just can't stand the thought of losing her...", she paused for am moment before she followed through with her thought, "and James did take care of us, provided us with food and protection. I don't want to bring that subject up, but if you boil it down to the core that's what is most important. For example, we should all move in to one place instead of running around like this. Maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation if I just had been involved.", Jill took another sip of her Soda.

"Dan... Violet is difficult - very demanding but she can also give soo much. I know she can't defend herself much against Zs... and that's why I'm so upset. If I only could do more." and there it was again that thought that JoAnna was having. Maybe they could become supers if they slept with one. Exchange of bodily fluids. James claimed that he felt stronger after having sex with Violet. Maybe if they just...

Jill sighed and looked up again to Dan. "We're in this together now."

Dan looked at her, assessing what she said. "I didn't move in because I didn't want to force James out. That didn't feel right to me, initally it was to he his and JoAnna's home as well. Beyond that With all the women there it wasn't right then either."

"You do enough Jill. Besides, I'll be helping now. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do, nor will I ask anything of you beyond helping Violet, or Jennifer should she change back into her. We both care deeply for her, in that I agree, we are together."

Jill nodded at Dan and smiled, "I think I have to apologize for this rude verbal assault... things happened so fast and I had to make decisions which would change my life. I guess I got a bit nervous there. This is new territory for me... everything.", the strong woman seemed unusual fragile now as she braced herself. A very female move and a rare sight. Normally Jill was standing proud and seemed to be on top of things, no matter what but right now she was giving Dan a tiny glance at her inner demons.

"What a way to get started, eh?", she chuckled a bit. "And while we're at it - is there anything you wanted to tell or ask me. I think now is the best time.", it was a genuine offer and Dan wasn't sure when that opportunity would arise again.

"I'll disprove the rumors you've heard, Lorraine and I aren't sleeping together. Beyond that, one of the prisoners here from the Refuge is the only person alive I know of that knew me before Z-day, she was a childhood friend and the wife of my former executive officer and best friend. I found her in that hellhole's solitary confinement area."

"Beyond that what you see is what you get with me. If i can count on you, you can count on me."

He nods. "Things often don't go as you plan, what matters is that we adapt and move on, always continuing to go forward."

"I don't forsee any issues between you and I."

Jill slowly nodded as she listened to him. So far things were adding up concerning him. Dan was the straightforward Marine everyone respected in the Refuge. It was interesting to learn more from him since he didn't much socialize before.

"So we're going to be some kind of family again?", Jill mentally slapped herself for that phrase. It was something James used to say.

"I mean... when you guys move in and things got sorted out with... James. There's more than enough room for you and Lorraine and your friend. I know that Violet would be very much in favor of that decision.", she hesitated before she asked her next question.

"You and James... are you on speaking terms?", things would be really messy if they started to fight over them. Jill didn't want to imagine how that would end...

In the meantime Violet was having a nice shower. The fresh water felt good on her skin and it helped easing the tension she was feeling. Jill and Dan were having "the talk" - about her. She wasn't sure if joining them would be a good or a bad thing so she decided to wait until someone picked her up. Still waiting wasn't her strong suit and after she got finished with the shower she carefully and thoroughly towled herself dry.

The tall yet curvaceous walking wet dream of a woman checked herself again in the bathroom mirror. A flight of narcissim crossed her mind as she smiled at her reflection. Her face was perfectly shaped symmetry. No flaw, no blemish - nothing. She didn't even need make up since it would just ruin the perfect complexion of her unearthly beautiful face. Even now, as she had dried her hair which was still damp it fell perfectly around her face and cascaded down her back.

Her hands kept wandering down to her belly as she absentmindedly continued to hum the tune she had started when she went under the shower. She felt energized, healthy and full of life. Life...

Dan nodded. "Eventually yes. I'm trying not to rush headlong into things, or force anything on anyone. As far as Lorraine and Alicia, Lorraine's free to do as she chooses. Alicia hasn't left the shelter yet, and while I visit her daily, her ordeal in Paradise has done her serious damage. It's very slow going with her."

He smiled. "James and I are on speaking terms. I like to believe both of us are mature enough to act like adults in this situation."

"The move is planned, but only once we get the modifications Violet wants to make finished."

"Very good.", Jill seemed relieved. "What kind of changes? I thought the place was as good as done?", then she thought about the latest events.

"I guess a club like she had in mind won't be much appreciated around here now that the majority of this community consists of abused women from that prison...", Jill wasn't sure if she liked that. It surely changed the refuge's social balance. From too many men to too many women... abused women who hated men...

"Well, if you don't have anything else you wanted to ask me I guess we can bring Violet back, hm?", there was a hint of anticipation in her voice. She behaved more like a teenage girl in love than an adult. Violet had quite an effect on her.

Violet was still absorbed with her thoughts and her reflection in the mirror when she heard Dan's voice calling out to her. The towel she draped over her body barely covered her upperbody but both Jill and Dan knew her well naked so this was good enough she decided. Her clothes needed washing anyway.

Violet entered the kitchen her hair still damp towel tied with a miniknot at the lower expanse of her cavernous cleavage. The towel barely reached over her bun exposing her endless shapely legs. As soon as she walked in Jill had to supress the urge to go over to her lover and hug here tightly. The anxiety of never seeing her again, even though the thought seemed silly now, was overwhelming. Jill finished her Soda with a large gulp instead and put the can aside crossing her arms over her muscled pecs. It gave her security and reassurance it was a stance she often adopted when she felt insecure or under pressure.

From the general mood Violet could pick up she decided that the talk must've went relatively smooth. Violet waited there, not favouring anyone of her lovers over the other - they had to make the first step if they wanted some intimacy - even if it was just a kiss.

Raising an eyebrow she smiled and asked innocently, "Anything I can add to your conversation? I hope we're all ok?"

Violet was feeling good - actually better than ever. Things were slowly developing in a positive direction and she had the feeling that she was finally making progress. Personally, emotionally and in general. It felt good to be alive.

Dan smiled. "Yeah, everthing's gonna be ok Violet. I don't think Jill and I are going to have issues."

He chuckles. "Besides, I'd be a fol to fight with the Refuge's only beautiful Blacksmith."

He nods. "Did you enjoy your shower? It's not the largest, but it gets the job done suiting my needs."

He was trying to avoid looking at her too much, but the near nudity was hard to look away from.

Violet still had a dreamy look in her eyes as if she knew something no one else knew. "It was nice.", she nodded and kept her smile lightening up the room with her presence. It was not only sexual what she radiated now, it was something else but hard to put a finger on.

"So we're making plans together now? I wanted to turn the club into a Motel with a small bar and kitchen. I guess that's going to be in demand more than a 'leisure' center.", Violet chuckled a bit.

She beckoned both Jill and Dan over to her and Jill almost jumped out of her stance to be the first one to reach Violet.

"I was so scared...", she whispered to her and Violet put an arm around Jill drawing her closer.

"It's ok.", she hushed. "Dan's a big boy - he took care of us. He's good at that, you know?"

Jill had to laugh partially to release the stress that had built up. Normally she would focus on her work but she lacked the concentration and that meant no work. They simply didn't have enough resources for mess ups...

Violet winked at Dan encouraging him to take his place next to her. "Breakfast? I'm starving...", oddly enough she actually was. She didn't feel this hungry for a long time. Only when she was Jennifer.

Violet nodded at all three of Dan's statements. "I'm ok... but I do feel different but in a good way if that makes any sense?", she smiled at her lovers.

"Why don't we eat first and then we pay a visit to Myfwany? Just to make sure? And I need one of your shirts and shorts, Dan."

Violet knew by now where Dan's stuff was and unhooked herself from her lovers arms. "Just start with the breakfast, I'll join you in a minute."

As she left the room she hummed that happy tune again. It wasn't any particular known song yet her beautiful voice gave it a supernatural harmony. Her song was both enticing and positive towards living - it actually encouraged having hope.

Breakfast was a blessing and Violet ate more than her fair share. "I needed that. Thank you honey it was delicious.", the buxom seductress in her too small shirt and shorts happily said.

Jill didn't eat as much as she normally did but Violet's infectious happiness swept away all hunger she might have had. She would have to eat more for lunch to make up for the lack of calories. But right now that wasn't top priority on her list. "You do seem to be different somehow, V. I didn't realize at first but Dan was right, something is different about you. Are you feeling ok, honey?", Jill asked with a worried voice.

"I'm fine, trust me. But we can go see Dr. Shattuck just to make sure, ok?"

Jill nodded looking still a bit worried at Dan. The three of them left Dan's Quarters and maded their way to the Hospital after Dan gave Violet something better fitting to wear. Myfwany was busy as usual checking on the most severe cases from the prison raid. She had expected Violet to show up for 'work' and not as patient.

Violet waited for an opportune moment before she cleared her throat and asked Myfwany to take a look at her.

"Jill and Dan can come along I don't have any secrets or shame infront of them. Thanks for taking your time, Myf."

Myf looked up from the clipboard she was reading from as she strolled through the densely packed cots in the infirmary and lifted a curious eyebrow at Violet. Her expression shifted from bemused curiosity to wry amusement as she gave Dan and Jill permission to attend. Secrets and shame were not things Myfwany associated with Violet.

She ushered the unlikely trio into her office and set her clipboard down on the desk.

"Okay, Violet...is there anything in particular I'm looking for? Pains or distress or anything?"

Myfwany made Violet smile even more than before. She liked being around her - Myf represented so much Violet respected and liked to be associated with. Myf was easily the most important member of the community, at least from Violet's point of view and being close to her - not intimately but on a professional level - gave her the feeling of being part of it. It was a silly thought but Violet treasured this the most, working for Myf was important because the things Myf did were important.

"Actually...", Violet started, "I'm feeling better than ever. I don't have any pain or distress, it's more the opposite."

The auburn haired unearthly beauty smiled - no beamed - at her lovers as her eyes sparkled magically with their purple color. "Dan and I had a very romantic evening last night and... and I performed an old fertility ritual based on Wiccan belief. I called upon the Watchtowers first of course - to make it safe.", the way she spoke about it made it sound as if she really believed in that ritual and the practices of pagan 'magic'.

Violet searched Myf's eyes trying to gauge if she was following her. She wasn't sure if Myf understood what she meant by those Wiccan traditions but something told her the red haired Doctor knew enough to acknowledge it und understand what they were about.

"I feel energized and... positive. It's hard to put a finger on it but I can't stop smiling and... I'd like to share it.", now she felt a bit silly but to be honest Violet hasn't felt this good since... since her first time with James. Back then when he helped her something good happened, too. Maybe this time was the same?

"So you came to see the doctor," Myfwany said bemusedly, "Because you feel better than usual." She cracked a smile and gestured to a chair in front of her desk. "All right, well, lets see if I can diagnose this condition you're suffering from."

She didn't waste time with medical tests this time, eye response or pulse or reflex responses...they wouldn't be much use in this case anyway. Instead she just reached straight for her power, awakening the enhanced senses that lay dormant inside her. What she saw was surprising...even given some of the revelations Myf had experienced since returning from Paradise.

For a long moment the doctor just stared at Violet...or what Violet had become in her vision. She remembered vaguely telling Jasmine that she was a 'furnace of life' when she'd seen that she was pregnant.

What did that make Violet? A supernova?

Myf cleared her throat and looked away, forcing her eyes to adjust to normal light and vision again before looking back.

"Well...I guess it won't come as a shock to you that you're pregnant. But from the...from what I saw, there's at least three patterns starting to form." She took a deep breath. "And, honestly, it's still early enough that more splitting could happen."

She rubbed her chin and grinned ruefully. Even in motherhood, it seemed like anything worth doing was worth overdoing for Violet.

"Congratulations."

Dan's eyes widened momentarily, then his pupils constricted to near pinpricks. "At least three children?" The marine didn't move. Honestly only his immense levels of self control kept him rooted to the ground. The implications were staggering, and his responsibiliy had just geometrically increased.

He looked to Violet and then to Jill. It was simply unreal. Deep down part of him was really happy about it. Just above that though was something no one ever saw, Fear.

"Okay, so maybe there's something to that ritual afer all." He smiled to Violet, mind still reeling from the implications of what was said and what it would mean for him, for them.

Triplets?, Violet's reaction was the exact opposite of Dan's she could only feel hope and joy and a certain sense of pride for this accomplishment.

"Triplets!", she burst out half laughing with joy. "Dan! We're having triplets!". Violet couldn't contain her joy anylonger as the curvaceous vixen jumped up and fell around Dan's neck hugging him tightly. She kissed him wildly and passionately totally ignoring his fear and self control. After she was done kissing him she pulled Jill closer and kissed her, too - less wild but just as passionate.

"We're going to have triplets", she beamed at her. "The Goddess blessed me, I can feel it now. I don't know why I just came to realize it but now it's all so clear!"

Violet turned around to thank Myf with the great news, "I thank you so much Myf. Now I understand why I've been feeling so strange. The Goddess answered my call and she blessed me with her gift. This is so wonderful... and I think she wants me to share it.", the tall succubus with the impossible curves placed her hands on her belly as if she was holding her womb carefully.

"Three is a magical number - this is a sign and it's a sign of good hope and life.", Violet couldn't stop smiling. Her joy was overwhelming and she just couldn't contain it anymore. Trying somehow to find a vent for it she first started to glow softly with a golden hue but felt that this wasn't enough. She simply had to share.

Click to reveal..
Emp. Manipulation to enhance emotions of...tsopen(7,10)=2) that's just 2 suxx but it'll do. She isn't targetting anyone in particular. If you feel like rolling with it then be affected by her power, if not, that's ok too. I don't mean to force anything in particular, it's just a reflection of what she does. I spent 5 QP flatly since she keeps using the power over the next few rounds

Dan shaed Violet's happiness about the news, returning her embrace and kisses lovingly. He was abit aprehensive about triplets, but what was done was done. He was going to be a father. A smile crept across his lips.

"It's wonderful news Violet, truly wonderful." He looked at Myfwany who could see he was being sincere, but there wasn't any hiding the light worry in his eyes. Triplets was alot and would likely require more medical care than the base had tech for.

Still he turned to Jill, "Well you mentioned being a family..." His tone was light, a rarity for him.

Kristin hesitantly approached the infirmary, thick shoulders hunched and tensed. Dr. Shattuck had asked her to come back after a few days of thinking about what she wanted to do, but she still wasn't sure. Gabby didn't want her to blame the child, and she knew the doctor wanted her to do something other than getting rid of it. At least Ashley was standing by her, whatever she decided.

But that was the problem, she couldn't decide. Just the thought of a man's spawn inside her was nauseating, and she was beginning to feel weird. Not unhealthy, but something. And she had promised not to get rid of the thing herself. She wanted to ask Dr. Shattuck how much time she had before the choice was made for her.

In the hospital, she saw the cots filled with women from Paradise, most of them avoiding looking at her. They all knew who she was, Hornsbeck's favourite, and the mere sight of her reminded them of the horrors of Paradise, horrors that had marked them, but left no visible mark on the muscular teen. For her part, Kristin stared straight ahead, and not seeing the doctor, went to her office door. She knocked, then poked her head in.

"Doctor, can I ask- Ohh!" Kristin's eyes fell on the radiant, exaggerated form of VIolet, most of her worries, the hate and rage drowning under a tide of contented joy. Against her will, a small, happy grin broke across her face, and for a moment, the deep-seated pain was washed away. "I'm sorry, Dr. Shattuck, Violet, I didn't mean to intrude. I can come back later. It's about... "

Kristin trailed off, but a surreptitious hand slid across her stomach, and she blushed furiously. A feeling of guilt and shame flared through her at what she had considered doing to her baby. It was innocent - she could raise it to be better than whoever the father was.

If she was strong enough.

Originally Posted By: Dan Hawkins

"It's wonderful news Violet, truly wonderful." He looked at Myfwany who could see he was being sincere, but there wasn't any hiding the light worry in his eyes. Triplets was alot and would likely require more medical care than the base had tech for.

"Of course it is!", Violet beamed at Dan expressing her joy fully to her last fibre. There was no doubt on Earth that this was the best thing that could've happened to them. "This is the Goddess' blessing.", she took his hand and placed it on her tummy. "It's her message to the world that she has returned. I can feel it. I know it."

Originally Posted By: Dan Hawkins

Still he turned to Jill, "Well you mentioned being a family..." His tone was light, a rarity for him.

Jill was overjoyed, her cheeks were glowing red and she smiled at Dan with loving eyes. There was a hint of tears forming in her eyes but she kept them under control. Instead of answering she just nodded at him. This was hope, a new start and it felt good. With Violet and Dan in the Refuge they would make sure that their children would grow up protected and healthy. Chances were they were born as supers in which case the Zombies couldn't turn them.

Then the door opened and Kristin peaked inside. Violet smiled at her happily and beckoned her to come in. "It's ok, Kristin. We've just received some wonderful news and I feel like shouting it out to everyone to hear it. I'm expecting - triplets at least! Isn't that wonderful?", Violet was so engrossed and absorbed with her own joy that she didn't pick up on the dark shadow that clouded Kristin's soul. The young girl was carrying a heavy burden on her shoulders and Violet was the absolute opposite of what Kristin just felt like...

Violet's graceful, beckoning finger reeled Kristin into Myfwany's office as if she was on the end of a string, then she pulled the short, inhumanly fit girl into a warm, yet surprisingly strong, embrace, unintentionally smothering her face between a pair of breasts each bigger than her head. Kristin's instinctive stiffness with being touched instantly melted under Violet's soft touch and exuberant happiness as the tall succubus spun her in a tight circle.

"You're pregnant too - with three?!" Kristin managed to extricate herself from Violet's hug and smiled up in genuine wonder at the auburn haired dream. Silent tears welled up in her huge jade eyes despite the echoes of Violet's joy overwhelming her. Maybe... maybe the child growing inside her was a gift? A pang of misery at what she considered doing to her quickened child pierced her sharply.

Deep inside, a voice raged in terror and pain, crying that the child was a curse, an infection, gibbering at the thought that there might be more than one growing inside her. But the voice was very small in the face of Violet's ecstatic elation. She's so happy, I wish I could be like that... You can, all you have to do is let it all go...

"That's - I, uh - you - wow!" Kristin stammered with a blissful smile as unheeded, a single silver tear rolled down the side of her youthful, achingly beautiful face.

Myfwany laughed at the growing chaos, as infected by the flowing goodwill as everyone else. Even so, she couldn't miss Dan's flicker of unease, and Kristin's angsty moment as she walked in. Abruptly a suspicion occurred to her, and she concentrated on her sight again to have it confirmed. Ribbons of golden light streamed out of Violet to caress everyone in the room with her. Even seeing that, Myf couldn't be upset...it was harmless after all, and what had she expected anyway?

Then she looked more closely at Violet, with both senses going strong, reducing the woman to yellow and green patterns of light. What she saw took her breath away.

If there was a condition that was the opposite of Pat's, Violet had it. Pat's body was intact, the pattern of her life perfectly normal, but the intensity of the energy in that pattern was guttering and dim. Violet's pattern was also normal, but every line blazed so brightly that it gave the distinct impression that it was about to burst, or overflow, or otherwise exceed its capacity. What would happen, Myf wondered, if someone became so full of life that they simply couldn't hold anymore?

What struck her the most was how Violet's powers seemed to be interacting with her 'life energy,' in ways she'd never seen before. Directing it, almost, to different places.

"Kristin," she managed to say in greeting. "Sorry, just a little distracted here. I guess you've heard the good news." She looked at Violet again, still transfixed by the energies raging within her. "I have to say...pregnancy agrees with you, Violet. You look like you're about to explode."

Dan just nodded. "Welcome Kristen. I do agree knews like this bears sharing. It's a cause for celebration." He was affected by Violet's radiant joy, but not to the extent of others.

"I haven't had a family since Z-day, now I find I'm going to have a fairly large one. That's a great thing." Dan's love of children was evident in his voice, as it took on an almost Fatherly tone.

Only slowly Violet realized that Kristin obviously had a reason of her own to pay Myf a visit. Something was odd about the situation and even though everyone seemed to enjoy the moment it dawned on Violet that it was because of her own joy. She was 'spreading' it subconsciously and that wasn't her intention although she did felt like sharing her joy with all the world.

"I'm sorry...", she suddenly apologized taking a deep breath and 'turning it off'. "I got carried away by this. I must confess I do feel like sharing with everyone and I really loved to celebrate this but... but there are also downsides to this which need to be taken care of. For once and most important - James. He mustn't know about this until I've had a chance to speak with him personally. I just need some time to figure out how.", Violet knew that those close to her would keep this secret but Krisin was a different case. The young girl just barely arrived in the Refuge.

Violet had no doubt that she would keep her secret but she needed to ask her anyway, just to make sure. "Could you please be so kind and keep this to yourself, Kristin? It's not like I want to make it a secret but James... James and I used to be a couple and this news may cause trouble. I'm not sure, I hope it won't but I want to make sure. Better safe than sorry, right?"

The generously gifted sexbomb smiled at Kristin which was still infectious in its own way and winked at her. "Can you do this for me?"

The voluptuous Violet took a breath that seemed in real danger of bursting her shirt and suddenly Kristin's bubble of joyful happiness popped like a soap bubble. Thick traces of the positive emotions lingered, but Kristin could feel the fear and fury that seemed all she was made of anymore rise to surface, like bubbles of methane in a swamp. I wish I could've felt like that all the time...

Then the impossible woman focused on her with a devastating smile, imploring her to keep Violet's glorious revelation a secret. An intoxicating amethyst eye winked at her, making preternaturally fit teen blush brightly and nod emphatically in agreement. Her broken self, the part of her that was still trapped in Paradise quailed in the face of Violet's captivating regard.

"I - I - Of course I'll keep it to myself, if that's what you want, Violet. I swear." A slight frown tugged at Kristin's lips at she managed to pull her eyes away from the vivacious goddess, staring at her feet. Her voice was a bare whisper, "I wish no one knew about m..." She bit hard on a lip to stop herself from saying anymore.

It was so easy to just talk, when Violet was around, even things she didn't want to say. She barely had control of her emotions anymore... Emotions! Kristin's eyes went wide, seeming to take up half her face as she stared up at Violet. She can control emotions, Jill said she could. Maybe... Dare I...?

"Maybe - later, I dunno when - can I... ask you something, in private? I has to be private, just you and me, no one else." Kristin's jade eyes were intent on Violet's luminous purple orbs, almost pleading.

Violet had slowly winded down from her rollercoaster high. She was still happy beyond happiness but it was within containable limits now for her. Relieved that Kristin promised to keep her secret for a the time being Violet wanted to focus back on Dan and Jill. This moment was so special and magical she wanted to savour every single second of it.

Kristin's timid voice barely cut through to her but Violet couldn't ignore the emotional turmoil the teen was going through. Aside from that Violet felt like she couldn't deny Kristin any request - she was so perfect, so beautiful it felt wrong to see her suffer like this.

Looking at Myf and the others Violet made a step towards Kristin taking her hands into hers. Violet's eyes traced over Kristin's impressive and stunning figure. Admiring eyes looked at her muscular arms with a hint of desire which Violet strongly tried to keep in check. This wasn't appropriate and Kristin's request sounded really important.

"Of course, my dear. If you don't mind?", Violet nodded towards the door asking the others to give them some privacy. "And since I'm a nurse of this hospital I'm also bound to keep everything secret that you tell me, so don't worry about anyone knowing anything you want to be made public, ok?"

As soon as the others left Violet drew Kristin a bit closer and then to the gurney offering her to sit there. Violet made a step backwards giving Kristin some room to gather herself and speak when she was ready. There was a low glow in Violet's unnatural beautiful purple eyes and a very gentle smile on her lips.

Kristin hopped up onto the gurney with a smoothly athletic movement, then swung her legs, staring down at her fingers twiddling in her lap, not sure how to begin. Finally, she took a deep breath and glanced up, meeting Violet's softly incandescent gaze through her lowered lashes, a tremulous, uncertain smile on her lips.

"Um, Hana said - then Ashley asked Jill - and... You can... control emotions, right? Right?" Kristin leaned forward, hands on her knees, posture taut and intense.

Violet's eyes flared slightly, but she could feel it was really important to the young, distressed girl and cautiously nodded. "I can, my dear, but I would never use my gifts to harm you or another," she assured her in dulcet, soothing tones, voice rising in an unearthly aria as she added, "An it harm none, do what ye will."

Kristin sighed in relief, eyes slightly glazed with Violet's sweet song. "I... How long does it last? Forever? I... need your help, Violet. I need you to use it on me." Violet watched Kristin's small hands clench into hard fists, trembling, a vein standing out in stark relief the length of her sleekly corded arms. Her uncannily perfect features were painted with an ineffable sorrow and broken innocence.

"Paradise - HellHellHell! - did... things to me. Sometimes, I'm okay... but there - there's always a... pain, a fury building inside and I'm afraid I can't control it." Kristin jumped off the gurney and knelt at Violet's feet holding her hands in a pleading grip. "I almost killed someone - a guy - on the wall the other day, because he got too close, I thought he was going to do..." Kristin closed her eyes and shook her head, silky gold hair swinging, trying to resist the feelings welling up inside. "I'm scared, because... because I'm so angry, almost all the time, that I don't even feel bad about it. I just want to be like I was before Para - the Prison."

Kristin's full bosom rose and fell with her rapid breathing, terrified of herself and what she was asking, but determined to go on. She didn't want to be an unreasoning monster, but she needed help. Paradise had left too deep a mark on her soul. "Can you bury the pain and rage, Violet, take it away? Please? I need... I need to be happy again without being afraid I'm going to do something bad that I won't even regret."

Violet's eyes widened with shock as the young and immaculate teenager talked about hell. This must've been how hell felt like and she quickly reached a point which was unbearable to maintain focus. Yet Kristin's words, her pleading and near wailing couldn't be ignored. With tears in her eyes Violet placed her hands on Krisin's head seeking to comfort her and lend her some hope even if it was just artificial and would only last for the moment but the pain was too much - too much for her to witness.

"Shhh...", Violet hushed and nodded, "Of course I will help you, Kristin. No matter how", Violet's eyes glowed intensively and her skin started to sparkle with a golden hue. She pushed some her own happiness, her own positive energy back into Kristin sharing that joy she felt just a few moments ago when Myfwany told her she was expecting.

"But this is not the right place, Kristin. We need... time and... peace. A peaceful place you feel comfortable and save. I hope you are still staying at my place because that's the safest place I know in the refuge not counting the Captains HQ.", Violet kept stroking Kristin's hair like a caring mother for her child.

"I'm so sorry...", she whispered fighting back tears. No one should suffer that much. She had to help her, she simply had to.

Click to reveal..
I can roll the dice for Emp. Manip. but I think Kristin isn't fighting it. Let me know if you still want to see some dice/suxx.

Emp.Manip+Manipulation first two dice ar...tsopen(7,10)=5) - that's a total of 7 suxx.

Violet poured her life affirming joy into the brutalized girl and Kristin drank of it like a woman dying of thirst. The tsunami of the unearthly nymph's gift washed away Kristin's gut-wrenching turmoil, drowning it completely, and still she drank deep. She almost purred as Violet's fingers stroked her hair, powerful shoulders straightening as her soul-breaking burden was lifted from her, haunted shadows around her jade eyes fading under the intense elation permeating every fiber of her being.

Head beginning to throb with a sweet pain, like an ice cream headache, Kristin drank even more of the overwhelming joy.

She grinned blissfully up at the luminous goddess who held her, nerves thrumming with the inexpressible feelings overflowing her whole body, her breathing coming in wondrous gasps. Suddenly she froze, eyes growing impossibly wide, then shuddered and squirmed, ecstatically squealing in climax as she orgasmed with the ineffable rapture she could no longer contain.

Looking down at the muscular girl in her arms, Violet let her tears fall, tears of happiness, as she saw the free and innocent smile on Kristin's face. She imagined this was what Kristin must have looked like before suffering the predations of evil men in Paradise, before Z-day had turned her into something not quite human. That someone had asked her to use her powers, and to see the delightful effect they had, made Violet feel incredible, her tears falling even faster.

"Violet, Violet, don't cry, don't be sorry," Kristin implored, her voice low and sweet with no trace of defensive reticence. Her small hands, strong yet gentle, reached up and cupped Violet's face, brushing her tears away with her thumbs. "I feel...amazing!"

Kristin giggled without restraint, one hand sliding around Violet's tiny waist, the other reaching behind her fantastically long legs. Then she swept the much taller woman up in her arms, supported at back and knee, and spun her in a circle with a graceful pirouette, dancing around the office in sheer exultation, laughing jubilantly.

"ThankyouThankyouThankyou! A thousand times thank-you, Violet," Kristin promised gratefully. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow, the day after, whenever - forever! At your place, or any place you want, Violet. I never thought I could feel this way! Thank you!" Over the heaving mountains of her breasts, Violet could see Kristin's glowing, adoring face, her eyes shining with gratitude, joy, and awe, almost worship.

Click to reveal..

Okay, Kristin wasn't resisting the effects of Violet's joy, far from it, but just in case there is still a small part of her resisting, or if the ST wants a roll recorded for her own nefarious purposes, here it is:

Willpower to Resist Violet: 4d10.hits(7)= 0 Botch! Oh, dear!

Actually, we don't roll WP anymore. Kristin's mental defense value is 3, based off of her Willpower + Quantum + plus any skill she might be using to defend. As she isn't defending, it's just a 3. So Violet succeeds by 4, more than enough to create that kind of overwhelming joy in Kristin.

Violet's joy was overwhelming as much as her life affirming positive energies but what caught Violet off guard was Krisin's climatic release which echoed through her own body like a tidal wave. Her arousal showed as her breasts 'sprang' to attention with hardening nipples which poked obscenely through her too small T-Shirt.

Her tears ran freely but she didn't really notice that. It was the young girls unfettered gratitude and raw emotional response that made her cry. No one had ever asked her anything like this before. Normally her gifts were considered a threat or a curse and people looked at her suspiciously but Kristin asked for her help. She deliberately exposed herself - trusting Violet that she would help her and she couldn't deny the abused teenager her request.

Originally Posted By: Kristin Mackenzie

Kristin giggled without restraint, one hand sliding around Violet's tiny waist, the other reaching behind her fantastically long legs. Then she swept the much taller woman up in her arms, supported at back and knee, and spun her in a circle with a graceful pirouette, dancing around the office in sheer exultation, laughing jubilantly.

"ThankyouThankyouThankyou! A thousand times thank-you, Violet," Kristin promised gratefully. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow, the day after, whenever - forever! At your place, or any place you want, Violet. I never thought I could feel this way! Thank you!" Over the heaving mountains of her breasts, Violet could see Kristin's glowing, adoring face, her eyes shining with gratitude, joy, and awe, almost worship.

The more than a head taller succubus squealed with joy and surprise as Kristin picked her up and whirled her around expressing her own joy and jubilation at her altered state. She was free of the darkness that put such a heavy toll on her poor soul. Free at last after so much abuse and brutalization.

Once Kristin put her down Violet nodded at Kristin and returned a very warm but also lusty smile. She was having a hard time ignoring the after effects of Krisin's orgasmic eruption and the young teenager pushed a lot of Violet's buttons. She admired her strong physique, her perfectly shaped and full breasts and those jade eyes which gleamed with adoration and gratitude. "It's ok, Kristin.", she reassured her placing her hands on Krisin's arms and sliding briefly down to her biceps. So strong, so perfect...

"I'm always there for you, whenever you want, wherever you want... but... but this isn't the right place. If...", she gasped and had to take a second breath as her own body shuddered briefly with lust and desire which she struggled to suppress.

"If you decide to stay at my place I'll be just next door. I suggest we talk tonight about this, ok? I just wanted to give you a small taste of what I can do and I see that it does you good.", Violet drew Kristin closer into a caring embrace and held her for a few seconds 'tasting' some of the girls scent and feeling her beating heart against her oversized breasts.

"Everything is going to be alright, I promise."

Kristin sighed in utter contentment, her face buried in the crook of Violet's neck and shoulder, her own not inconsiderable bosom pressing firmly against Violet's ginormous gazongas, as she hugged the younger girl close. She even smells beautiful and wonderful, Kristin thought inanely with a small giggle.

"Really? Everything will be okay, you swear?" Kristin asked again, intent despite her giddiness.

"I swear, sweetheart," Violet promised, her mellifluous voice full of unassailable conviction.

Kristin sighed, mouth near Violet's ear, breath soft as a cloud on sensitive skin. "I believe you, Violet. I have a secret to tell you," The short, pumped girl whispered with exultant confidentiality. "I was scared, hurt, didn't know what to do. I... I almost did something really bad, almost got rid of it my- But now, all the fear and loathing is gone. Now I think I can do it, Violet! It's not its fault, right? Gabby was right!"

"What, Kristin? I'm not sure what you mean... Gabrielle is...?" Violet's voice was soft, gently questioning, her hand gliding across Kristin's tautly muscled back.

"I didn't want it, but I'm having a baby." Though both Kristin's tone and feelings were telling Violet that she was deliriously happy, Violet stiffened, feeling a sharp pang of grief for the young teen, knowing how it must have happened.

Archived