Dawn of the everlovin' Dead

Hugin

Apep sweetie, when I was just a young sprout, the Mom took me to a movie, can't remember what it was. I must have been, what, 8? Prior to this movie was a preview for Dawn of the Dead. Thus began a lifetime of zombiefear.

I wake up from a dream about a stone killer or vampires? No biggie. Burning alive? Gimme some marshmellows. Zombies? Get out the mop cuz my drawers a moist.

Yes yes, I know there are no such thing zombies, at 3am it don't matter. Just ask my wife how many times I've given her a poke (not like that you dirty minded bugger)just to check if she's still warm.

So, for me to even go to this flick has to tell you how good it looked. At it was that good.

I grew up in LA, amidst the 80's and slasher movie galore. I thought we said everything we needed to say about zombie movies with night of the living dead. I saw this neozombie flick and I found it to be a bore and unoriginal. Movie maker s are ripping entire SCENES out of old B movies and classics alike and palming them off as original ideas. LAME.

Archived