Aberrant: Dead Rising - Search of self [mature](complete)

Venus

„You must be starving then!“, Violet exclaimed with growing concern. Her hands were still resting on his pectorals while her breasts practically covered the entire space between them. She looked up at him trying to discern if it was a problem for him or not.

„You… don’t eat anymore?“, she asked furrowing her brows. The supers were all changed – some more dramatic and others rather surreptitiously. Even Myfwany couldn’t quite tell how or why their powers worked and it was even more difficult to tell how it affected the individual super. Violet couldn’t explain how she experienced her powers or how she actually perceived all the emotional states around her. She sometimes fantasized about how it would be like to fly like the Captain or Dan but beyond that she had no idea if her experiences could be shared with theirs.

So any change of the norm gave reason for concern – even if it was something apparantly trivial at first sight. All that happened in a matter of seconds but it got fully reflected in her purple eyes which dimly glowed.

„And you feel ok if you don’t eat or do you get hungry… or not anymore?“, her concern for him was sincere and she didn’t mean to raise any issues. It was a good deal curiosity and some worry about physical changes the supers went through. She was a good example for one of the more… drastically changed supers but until now no one actually tried to examine why. I should ask Myf what she thinks about this…

"I do yes, I just tend to eat rather large meals. I still have to do that much, I can just go abit longer without it before I need to eat is all."

He strokes her hair. "It's nothing to be concerned with Violet. Or at least I've never really worried about it these last six months."

"You asked me what I wanted, what I dreamed of, What about you? What's your fantasy Violet?"

Her relieve about his words couldn’t have been greater and she even jumped briefly in his arms expressing her joy.

Then he asked her about her dreams and fantasy and she suddenly got very serious and almost sober.

„I… I’m not sure, Dan. We are just at the beginning of our relationship and I don’t want to do something wrong. I already fucked up with James and the sisters… and I never wanted that, it just happened.“, she was lying to herself. It was far more complicated than that but she didn’t know how to express that.

With a dreamy look in her eyes she spoke with an unusual calm voice, „I always wanted to be noticed, to be someone important. Making it to the Vogue Cover was my dream ever since I was 12. I guess I can forget about that now. Even if there was no Z-day I’d only make it on the cover of some wanking magazine I suppose.“, she made her impressive bust bulge for emphasis as she finished the sentence.

„James wanted children and that topic broke our necks… I’m not sure if… I mean…“, her eyes got all watery from tears as she recalled their last argument and all the trouble that followed.

„No one believes I could be a good mom… And to be honest, I don’t believe it either.“, her tears were flowing now.

„Oh Dan… I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to spoil this moment…“, she apologized. She was crying but not weeping. It was a different kind of sadness that fueled her tears. „If you… if you wanted children I would… I mean… if you think that…“, she couldn’t finish the sentence and she looked away ashamed of her thoughts and conflicting feelings.

Dan smiles, wiping away her tears. "You'd be a fine mother Violet. You're strong, passionate and genuinely care about others."

He kisses her softly and rubs her back. "I love children. That said, I'm not sure right now is the best time to be having them." His eyes have a softer look than she'd ever seen. "There's plenty of time to have that discussion. I'm not going anywhere. It isn't alwways about what I want. You deseve to be happy to Violet. I just hopw that you can be satisfied with a guy like me."

Violet hugged him and leaned her head against his broad chest listening to his calm breathing and the beating of his heart. He’d be there and protect her, no matter what. He said that more than once and she felt that he meant it. There couldn’t be more reassurance than that and soon her tears got quenched and Violet even had to smile as she chuckled at herself.

„I’m a silly girl, aren’t I? People are in much more trouble and suffering much more out there and I worry about…“, she swallowed it down and decided she was moving in circles if she didn’t stop now.

„Breakfast – right? Do we have eggs here?“, Violet released the embrace and went to the fridge looking for eggs. „Awesome!“, she happily said as she found a large box of eggs. „I’m gonna make you the best breakfast ever!“

Dan watched Violet cook in her skimpy outfit and couldn’t stop fantasizing about getting into her pants. No matter what the buxom bombshell did she always moved in a way that was either enticing or directly sexually provocative. She didn’t even try to be sexy since Violet was actually focused on preparing an awesome breakfast but it seemed she couldn’t move ‚normally’.

When she was done Violet presented Dan with a huge array of eggs in all variety. She added all kinds of extras she found which would add to the diversity of the meal. It was an obscene display of wealth and waste considering the limited resources they had these days and it was even more disastrous because they had it for the two of them alone. The breakfast could have easily lasted for 6 or 8 people…

Dan smiled. Normally he didn't eat eggs like this, and he knew it would be some time before he got them again.

He knew he could actually eat everything she'd fixed. He sampled it all. "Eat up Violet, or you may not get any." he smiled and continued.

She even ate sensually. Dan couldn't help but watch.

Violet ate slower and less than Dan on purpose. She wasn’t much hungry actually and the fact that he hadn’t eaten in two days convinced her that he was in much more need of food than her. “Why do you keep telling me that you hope to satisfy me? Do you think I’d dump you for the first best stud who’d show up? Dan – I’m really glad that you are willing to put up with me. That’s the truth…”, her eyes locked with his and he could see that magical sparkling of her purple iris intensifiying – as if she could look directly into his heart, into his soul.

"Not used to being around Gorgeous women Violet. I never have been, even before." As he finished she could hear his tone switch as he thought momentarily of Alicia, out there with the other women.

"Putting up with you is no trouble at all." He sets his fork down having finished off 75% of the food there.

He seemed Preoccupied by something though, and Violet coul easily feel it. He was uncomfortable.

She put her fork down as she sensed Dan was holding back. I’m not supposed to do this but I can’t ignore it…

„Dan… What’s on your mind? I… you know I can feel that you’re troubled by something. I honestly try to not use my powers but this is something I can’t ignore. I hope you don’t mind but I catch up too easily on such things… it’s part of who I am.“, her voice expressed sincere concern for him. She didn’t mean to hurt him or poke her nose into something that would cause him pain. It was hard enough to get an emotional response from him. Dan was so… so controlled and focused so this must’ve been something really important to him.

"I can't fault you for figuring out the obvious Violet." He offered her a faint smile.

"Many years ago Violet I knew a girl named Alicia. We were good friends and she married my best friend and former XO. I had wondererd what happened to her since Z-day. Yesterday I found out."

Even his control threatened to break.

"I found her beaten, broken, and raped in Solitary confinment. A guard tried to hold her hostage, and I lost control and slaughtered him right there."

"She was in shock at seeing me, She uttered a name i've not been called in monthsn and then turned to huddle in the corner in fear. She didn't see what i did. She cried in my arms as I carried her out, then passed out."

"I left her in the care of Myfwany and the others charged with taking care of them. I tried to go see her last night but she was resting."

"My best friend is dead, Violet, and the only other person who knew me before was savaged by those monsters. I couldn't protect either of them... And the quick deaths I meted out on the execution grounds were far too compassionate for what those monsters deserved."

Violet’s eyes widened as the extend of Dan’s feelings about what happened during the prison raid got revealed to her. There was compassion and caring for his friend Alicia whom he had thought dead but also a lot of rage, anger and even despair. The unearthly beauty gasped with shock as all those emotions swept over her and she had to blink several times to shake herself free from the sensation.

Despair…I never thought he’d feel anything like that…, she couldn’t find the words to properly express her compassion for him and stood up instead walking around the table until she was right behind him. Her head was next to his as she laid her arms around his shoulders and hugged him while she whispered with a caring voice, „You did what was in the scope of things possible, Dan. Don’t blame yourself for something you had no chance to change or prevent.“, one hand slowly reached down to his heart where placed it there with a soft touch.

„I… I could take care of your friend, if she’s still in shock. Do you want to go now and visit her?“

"She was resting when I tried, but perhaps she's awake now." He patted her hand casually. "I know you didn't want to hear about another woman, but I feel like such a failure as a friend,I couldn't protect her or Marcus."

"i don't know how bad she was hurt I just know it looked worse than what I'd seen."

"I'm sorry, you didn't want to hear about my problems."

„No no… Dan. I want to hear it all. I just didn’t know that you’ve been carrying this around with you. I’m the first one who wants to hear about your problems, honey. How else could I try to help you or be supportive? I know I mustn’t change how you feel about your problems and I won’t manipulate your emotions… unless you ask me to, of course. But I do believe that I can do some good with my powers – ease the pain or maybe even reduce a trauma. Why don’t we pay her a visit? I feel it’s important for you and that makes it important for me, too.“, she hugged him tightly and tried to cheer him up a little.

„I’m sure she’ll be glad to see you alive and sound and maybe I can do something for her?“

Dan nodded and Rose up. "Alright. We'll go, but first we need to get dressed." He smiled and went into his room, pulling out a fresh set of BDU's for him, and a set he'd been meaning to have resized. It was larger so it might actually cover Violet.

After changing he came out and handed her the set. "Here you can use this for now. It should fit you. Lord knows you can't go walking around in just a t-shirt and shorts. At least not amidst the prison refugees."

Violet took the oversized BDUs and wiggled into it right where she was and to her surprise it actually fit but it still looked really hot on her. At least it wasn’t as blatantly inappropriate as the shirt and shorts combinition she wore underneath.

Once she was ready she gave Dan a reassuring smile and for the first time there wasn’t a sexual implication in her eyes but honest concern and compassion for him and his friend. Violet meant what she had said and she was determined to make everyone believe that she wasn’t the selfish and self-centered bitch everyone was talking about. Of course she couldn’t prevent the rumors and gossiping about her, but she could act – and actions spoke louder than words.

„Alright Dan, ready when you are.“, she put one arm comfortably around him snuggling up against his side and leaned her head against his shoulder. It was good that Dan stood taller than her with his 6’4“. The 6’0“ tall succubus normally wore high heels that added another 6 inches to her formidable height but since her robe got dirty she had to put aside the high heels, too. They simply didn’t fit her other outfit. Aside from that she came in Jennifer’s clothes to Dan…

Dan led her to the large makeshift clinic. He secretly wondered if there was any chance of finding a real MASH mobile unit down at Fort Polk, While not a permanent thing the equipment within would be invaluable. Hell even raiding a hospital for equipment, he'd have to mention it to Fox later.

Suprisingly to him, Dan was allowed in, and his uniform and that of Violet drew many looks as he quietly made his way through the victims of paradise. He Touched no one and said nothing, his gaz seeming to be far away, not wanting to stare. He found one of the other women of the Refuge who'd been enlisted as an orderly and smiled. "I'm looking for someone. Her name is Alicia Davidson. She was one of the women found in Solitary... She's a freind of mine."

He waited for the orderly to show them to his Bloonde friend and former crush, thinking himself prepared to see her again.

"Um... Alicia? Oh, her," the orderly said in a way that was both ominous and somewhat sympathetic. “Dr. Singh has been keeping an eye on her. She’s one of our worst cases.”

With those encouraging words, the orderly led them back into the tent, past beds of women in various stages of recovery. Some wept, some glared, some were catatonic as Dan and Violet passed them. Near the hammock where Dr. Singh sprawled, exhausted, lay a familiar woman. She appeared to be asleep, but she jerked as they came close. Sitting up, her eyes were too wide and her breathing too fast. “Danny?” she asked, but her voice didn’t make her welcome clear. She sounded afraid, and it was like a knife to Dan’s heart to see her eyes so scared in a bruised face. The only good sign was that she looked so much better he knew that Dr. Shattuck had to have healed her.

"Ally." He moved closer to her and knelt down next to her bed, only personal restraint and a last second thought about a woman in her condition having a man wrap his arms around her kept him from doing so.

"Nice to see my favorite brainiac's finally awake." For a moment Violet was forgotten by Dan as he beheld someone from his past, someone he hadn't killed after they turned.

Violet, for her part could feel his despair become hope, and a wave of happiness wash over him as the blonde woman addressed him.

"You had me worried, Ally."

Violet remained in the background watching this special moment Dan and Alicia had. A reunion of friends long considered dead after Z-day. As she tried to be as „invisible“ as possible Violet couldn’t stop thinking how out of place she suddenly felt. She had no one to hope for who’d may have made it alive. She actually didn’t think much about that ever since she changed… No one would recognise her anyway.

Tears welled up in her eyes as the overwhelming compassion, hope and happiness coming from Dan and Alicia washed over her like tidalwave. She watched them and waited ‚drinking’ some of that moment and sharing it in a way only she could – it was a nice feeling and it’s raw unfettered power gave her a feeling of being alive, truly alive, like she had never experienced before. Would she ever feel something like that herself or was she just an empty shell that fed on others emotions around her? She quickly discarded that thought and focused on the moment.

She still pulled away from him, a little. He tried not to look hurt, but he saw the guilt in her own eyes as she saw he was upset. "Danny," she said softly, as if that was all she could say.

"Do not make her overwrought," Dr. Singh ordered. He hadn't moved or lifted his head; even his eyes remained shut as he spoke. Either he had a singular talent for talking while asleep or he wasn't as asleep as he appeared to be. "She needs to rest."

"Danny, what are you doing here?" Alicia said, her eyes only for Dan.

"I've lived here after coming west from Camp Lejune." He pushed away the hurt and did his best to reign in his emotions. He nodded to Singh, though didn't turn hi gaze. "Understood Doctor."

He smiled to Alicia. "I just wanted to check on you, you were so bad off when I found you. You Rest, when you get to feeling better and they release you, I'll show you around the Refuge."

He looked at her. "You're safe now Ally, I'll protect you." It was easy to hear the quiet confidence she'd known. It really was him.

Violet sighed resting against the wall and casually crossing her arms under her overabundant chest. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to come here. This was so private and special – a moment belonging to him and Alicia and Violet felt like she was invading that private space. She would even understand if Dan told her he wasn’t ready for a relationship now that things have changed for him and someone important from his past showed up.

The buxom unearthly beauty took a deep breath straining the top she wore to it’s limit but it was large enough to accomodate her bust comfortably. She tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes as she waited patiently for Dan to either tell her to leave or…

"That's what Marcus said," Allie replied, then pressed a hand to her mouth. "Danny... I'm sorry. I... it's just..." She started to weep, and Dr. Singh moved, rolling out of the hammock.

"That is enough," he said briskly, "she has had enough."

"Wait just... just a moment," Allie pleaded and the doctor gave a relunctant nod. "Danny, thank you. I need to say that now... you saved my life and got me out of there. I'm so glad I found you." Her smile was genuine, and Violet could feel the joy and love in her.

"Just doing my duty as a Marine and a friend Ally. I'm glad I found you too. We'll go now, and we'll come back tomorrow." He rose up to leave and smiled. "See you tomorrow Ally."

He smiled to Violet. He had seemingly ignored her, and knew she'd not be happy with him. He did have his reasons though.

The unearthly beauty blinked several times before she actually noticed that Dan was standing there. To him it must’ve looked like she was either dreaming or on some kind of drug related trip. Her pupils were dilated and the unnatural purple glow flickered a few times before it became a consistant flow which he had grown accustomed to.

„Hey…“, she said softly. „Are you ok? I… it’s ok if you want to be alone for a while… or even…“, she didn’t dare finish her sentence but he actually felt the fear it transported in her voice. She was really afraid that he would leave her for Alicia’s sake.

He smiled as he led her out. "I'm alot better now thanks." he nods. Next time I'll introduce you, I think just seeing me excited her enough. Meeting my Girlfriend might have been too much, though I'd like to thank you for the moral support."

He reached out and kissed her as they exited into the night. He could sense the trepidation in her voice.

"Penny for your thoughts...."

„It’s… I just thought you had changed your mind after meeting her. She is very important for you, I sensed that and she loves you… I’d understand if you’d prefer to…“, she bit her lower lip.

„If you’d prefer staying with her… I mean we haven’t really commited ourselves, yet and I’d understand if you’d… dump me for her.“, her eyes were watery with tears but she bravely held back. She didn’t want to appear weak and dependent and make it hard on him.

What if he leaves you? Who’d be willing to stay with you, then? James won’t take me back, Morgan has turned me down before… Bond is with Jasmine… there’s no one left for me…

Dan looked at her. "Violet." He waited till she looked at him. "Just stop. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave you for anyone, I already told you I loved you. Yes Alicia is an old friend, probably the only one of mine left. That doesn't erase or override how I feel for you though."

He nodded. "There's a good chance I will have to find her a place to stay. After what she's gone through, 'm going to do all I can to help her recover. You were there though, you saw it, felt it. The fear when she looked at me, in the way she moved, the tone of her voice."

There was a certain bitternes as he finished, but it vanished. "But then she thanked me. The first of the women to actually do so. That has to be something they will be reluctant to do, be halfway pleasant to a man.. and I can't fault them for it."

Violet nodded suddenly feeling very silly for her constant doubts. „Oh Dan… I’m… I wouldn’t be so insecure if it… I don’t know if this sounds silly but as long as we haven’t had… real intimacy, as long as I haven’t felt you I keep doubting if you really want me. I mean I hear your words, I can even feel that you’re sincere and true to your words but physically… I can’t stop the craving, it’s constantly pushing me and whispering to me… even now as we speak I can feel it.“

She shook her head as if to shake off that sensation and tried to focus on the conversation casting away images of him ravaging her in the heat of passion. „Dan – I think the best thing we could do is move over to my place – I mean all of us. I’ve got more than enough room and it’s large enough for everyone to have his own livingspace. With your help we could redesign the main floor and turn it into a hotel with extra beds. I suppose that’s the best thing we can do for the community. I abandoned the strip club Idea a while ago and now with all the women who’ve been so terribly abused I guess even the word „club“ would lead to resentment. I don’t want that…“

"First, I can't go there right now, that place is off limits to all men. Now if you can talk the women there into agreeing to allow me to come in and help remodel for you, that will be fine. After Jame's outburst I'd prefer to avoid a similar situation."

"Second be sure this is really what you want to do Violet. I think turning it into a hotel/singles apartment building is a great idea, but it will require extensive redesign. I can do it, but I want yo to be sure."

He strokes her backside as he walks her back towards her place. "As to you and me and a little alone time, that's coming soon I promise. You aren't the only one looking forward to it."

„I know we can’t redesign the place right now and I’d have to talk things over with James, first. We kinda never… you know? There is stuff we have to agree on but I won’t give up the place. It was mine before I met him and I’m not going to lose it because of him. But I have to be fair about it – he didn’t do anything that upset me or anything. I think it was all my fault…“

Violet sighed and leaned in close to Dan enjoying his gentle touch. „I’m sure about the redesign of the club because it’s the only reasonable thing to do around her. The Refuge is growing and space is scarce – I mean nice place and I’m in a good position so why shouldn’t I share? Of course for some kind of trade in return. That’s how I could keep it running. Maybe the girls would stay and help me? Like a job for food and warm water in return. Lorraine and Alicia would be welcomed, too. I’m sure they could help us make it special and I really really want us to live there together. It’s all I got.“

Violet kissed him before he left holding him close to her for a few precious seconds. Would he ever understand how important this was for her? She wasn’t sure if there was one human being who would be able to really understand her. She watched him leave for his home waiting at the door until she couldn’t see him anymore, then she went inside and started making plans…

Her plans were quickly disrupted. She went into the bar, skirting the women still there, and went upstairs to her room. She was making a list of what she needed when she stopped short, staring at her bed. A white silk negligee was resting on her pillow, with a note:

Quote:
I would never deny you. No real man would deny you anything you wanted. I will make your whims reality, such is my love for you.

Archived