Aberrant: Dead Rising - Search of self [mature](complete)

Venus

ooc: This happens on May 9th

Jennifer woke up feeling like a total mess. Her eyes hurt and her mouth was dry. Jill wasn't there... well not next to her but she was in the room at the kitchenette sipping quietly her cup of tea.

"Oh... you're awake.", Jill smiled at Jennifer standing up and pouring Jennifer a cup of tea.

"This will make you feel better. You slept... like forever, honey. And there's a note for you.", Jill nodded towards the small table next to the king sized bed.

Jennifer quickly fumbled for the note and read it holding it for a while before she read it again.

"He was here?"

Jill nodded, "But he didn't want to wake you up. He passed by to keep his promise but it was in the middle of the night. He was looking for Violet by the way, if that makes any differences to you.", Jill handed Jennifer the cup and sat down next to her.

"I see...", Jennifer nodded and took a tiny sip of the offered tea. Her thoughts were instantly circling around Dan. Why didn't he wake me up? Because he was looking for Violet and not for you. He said he accepted you too... but why didn't he...?

"Did he say anything?"

"He stroked your hair and I think he was blaming himself for not being around when you needed him most. It's kinda hard to tell, you know. He's that dark and brooding type, I guess that's why you feel so attracted to him.", Jill said sounding a bit more sisterly and trying to be as comforting as possible.

"He loves you, trust me."

Jennifer looked at Jill for a long time and the brunette beauty slowly nodded. "I know... but I need more than that. Does that make any sense to you?"

Jill sighed and then smiled, "If I didn't know you better I'd say "no" but regarding your special... situation I wholeheartedly agree. It makes much sense but it's still crazy... catch my drift?"

"I guess...", Jennifer said but she started to feel better by now. Maybe it was the tea but most likely it was Jill's words and reassurance. That's what she needed most, reassurance. Someone who told her - constantly - that he loved her, that he desired her. She needed that like everyone else needed air to breath.

It took half the day for her to gather the strength and courage to get up and leave the room. The women were slowly getting settled and somewhat comfortable in the large club area downstairs. Jennifer pathed her way outside and asked Jill to stay at the club to keep an eye out on things. She wanted to have a home to come back to later...

Just when she shut the door behind her she heard a deep yet familiar voice.

"I was looking for you...", Dan said and smiled at her. Jennifer's eyes went wide and she practically jumped him with joy.

"Dan!"

He smiled as he heard his name come from her lips. It wasn't Violet, but Jennifer this time. He was curious as to what had prompted the change, but it was simply best not to question things.

He caught her in his arms and kissed her lightly. "I see sleeping beauty finally decided to get up today." He'd already been through a Doctor's visit and a meeting with Fox,after a morning of garage duty. With his routine shot to hell instead he'd decided to "Take the day off."

"How're things going inside?"

"Inside?", Jennifer repeated until she got what he meant.

"Oh... the women... I'm sorry, Iwas so caught up with other stuff I...", she broke off her sentence and laughed nervously. "Gosh... I sound so stupid. You're making me nervous, Dan. I think everything is ok within certain limitations of course."

You're acting so stupid around him... why can't I be more confident? Violet, where are you?

She hesitantly took his hand and they started to walk a few steps away from the building. After a few quiet minutes Jennifer broke the silence.

"I... I really needed you yesterday but you weren't there.", she tried not to make it sound like an accusation but this was actually the bone of contention. If he had been around things wouldn't have gone out of control for her. She needed to hear that he was thinking about her. She needed to feel that he loved her and show it to her. Then she could turn back to Violet again - she was sure about that. All she needed was some proof, some real reassurance beyond a small kiss... something that made her forget about what Simon said.

His features darkened slightly at her accusatory tone. "Trust me Jennifer ,I'd much rather have spent last with you, as opposed to what I was doing, but it had to be done. Those women have suffered through so much, what I saw in there, could not simply stop and go do what I wanted to do. I had to keep helping them. They still need our help, though for now things are at least a little brighter."

He stroked her hair softly. "I'm sorry I didn't get to spend the night with you, that I wasn't there when you needed me. I'll try to keep that to a minimum."

He smiled looking into her eyes. "At least I kept both promises, the first, to come back, and the second, to come back to you."

Jennifer nodded faithfully at him and he could see understanding in her eyes. „I… I know, Dan. It’s only… You have no idea how difficult it is for me to have patience. To wait and not…“, she sighed …and not start doubting everything…

„I’m blaming you for things you haven’t done and if there’s no one around for me to hold on to things spiral out of control… I try to fight it but I couldn’t yesterday. It’s gotten too much.“, her eyes searched his and he could tell that she was close to start crying again. Then he realized that she was almost terrified and really struggling to keep herself calm. What if I can’t change back? And should I tell him about Simon?

She didn’t know what to do and with rising panic came stupid questions, „Are you… ashamed to be seen with me? I mean… because everyone thinks I’m a whore it’s damaging your reputation, doesn’t it?“, her hands were trembling and her voice was shaken and broken.

He wrapped his arms around her and plled her to him. "Jennifer I could never be ashamed of you. Yes they talk. But it doesn't bother me. They don't see you as I do, they can't. There's more to you than how you look, what powers you have, much, much more."

He kissed her softly. The tenderness he showed with her was atypical for what anyone thought of when considering the gruff Marine. He wiped away her tears and smiled. "You've ben so strong, you've really impressed me. I promise you I'll make this up to you. We'll have some time for just us where we can do whatever we want."

He chuckled. "Honestly, you think I'm worried about what everyone else thinks of who I wish to spend my nights with? I think most of them are just envious of my good fortune. No matter who I'm with, I'm with easily the most attractive woman in the refuge. One that has my trust and confidence, and my affections." He rubs her shoulders casually.

"And don't give me that "I'm not attractive" speech. Trust the man looking at you in this. I think you're beautiful Jennifer."

His embrace felt good… really good. Then he kissed her and she could feel her skin tingle sending a spark from her scalp down to her spine. It was invigorating, like ambrosia and she wanted more… needed more.

As he released the kiss to speak Jennifer gasped for air. She heard his voice but barely registered what he said. She felt her heart beating faster and her skin heating up but they were out in the public and she didn’t want to appear to needy… although she definitely was. It felt strange to her since these were more the kind of emotions Violet had.

His words slowly cut through the confusion and haze over her lightheadedness. „You’re not saying this because…, you know to… to keep me waiting and then run away with someone else? Do you really love me?“, she hated herself to ask that question.

„Do you see who I am?“

"You're the woman I want to be with Jennifer, whether you're here like this with me, or when you're Violet. My feelings for you don't waver or change."

Now there was a small reflection of hurt in his eyes. "Why would I look for someone else when I have you?"

"Of course I see who you are. A strong, passionate, and generous woman, one that I care about more than anything else."

He knew what she wanted to hear, though he wasn't sure she'd believe him if he said it. He decided that he needed to tell her, and looked into her eyes. "The woman I love." His voce was quiet, indicating the seriousness of what he said.

Jennifer’s heart skipped a beat and then adrenaline surged through her veins. She reached up pulled herself closer to him craning her neck to kiss him with a passion he’s never felt before. You’re the woman I want to be with Jennifer…

Her tongue interlocked with his’ and she squirmt with joy.

My feelings for you don’t waver or change…

Her body was on fire and she felt a familiar tingling spreading all over her skin. It was stronger than usual building up like vulcan that had been dormant for too long.

Of course I see who you are. A strong, passionate and generous woman, one that I care about more than anything else…

She opened her eyes a purple flash changing the color of her iris and she felt how Violet awakened and took over. Her limbs slowly stretched, her hips got wider, her waist slimmer and her bust inflated like balloons under her shirt.

„Oh Dan…“, he heard her voice which already possessed Violet’s enticing melody.

The woman I love

„We need… to… hide…“, she gasped in between kisses. „I’m… changing…“

She had ‚jumped’ him by now, her legs locked around his waist while she held on to him with increasing ease as her strength returned. Soon she would be Violet again and they were still half out in the public…

Dan quickly stripped off his jacket and wrapped it around Jennifer/Violet getting several of the buttons done. Only his insane flexibility made this possible. her agressive osculation was returned, but before things could get too far out of hand, he took her between the buildings. He had his coeralls on still thankfully and he sighed.

He shed his coveralls and the khaki shorts beneath them before getting the coveralls back on. "I know these aren't gona fit but put them on, they'll hide more than what you have on."

Between kisses he pulled back. "We can't do this in public."

He was already straining to keep himself under control, and a reemergent Violet was going to be more than he could handle. "We can go to my place."

Violet moaned seductively as the transformation continued. Her expanding bust tearing the shirt and bra she was wearing while she almost completely "filled" out Dan's jacket.

Her hair grew longer and vibrant changing from it's deep brunette into a silken auburn tone. Violet was almost ecstatic and barely aware of her surroundiings except for Dan. Her entire being was focused on him, his voice, his smell, his shape - everything.

Originally Posted By: Dan Hawkins
"We can't do this in public."

She nodded at him through intensively glowing lilac eyes. Her features were still changing and he couldn't recognise Jennifer in her face anymore.

Originally Posted By: Dan Hawkins
"We can go to my place."

"Oh... please.", her voice pleaded but there was sooo much more that she was implying. Violet writhed under his arms as her body made it's last changes finishing her dramatic transformaton but something was different this time. She was still Violet but... but could've she become even more beautiful, more impressive and breathtaking?

There wasn't much time right now to think about that but he felt his heart beat faster...

Click to reveal..
ooc: welcome the new and improved Violet :P

Quickly Dan walked her to his place, thankful that it wasn't too far. Lorraine was gone, and he locked the door behind them as he released Violet into his home. "Okay, now.." he turned back to really look at Violet and swore she'd managed to become even more attractive.

"Damn, you look beautiful." He could feel his desire for her growing and only just managed to maintain control. "Where were we?"

With a ravenous roar Violet ripped off the Jacket and her shirt underneath exposing her amazing gravity defying breasts for Dan.

"We are just getting started.", she huskily said to him her voice barely above a whisper and yet so erotic that it drove him crazy. She walked backwards and away from him with her hips swaying seductively as she teased him with her mindboggling curves. Her hands caressed her hips which slowly pushed down her pants...

"Let's leave those on for now Violet.. I'd say my hands are going to be full with what's already been revealed. He moves after her, toward the cot. He had onl oly a Tee-shirt and boxers and his coveralls now.

"So Violet, feeling better now?" He grabed hold of the belt loops of his shorts, trying to keep them up on her hips.

Violet led herself be guided by Dan’s dextrous hands her eyes fixated on his face, his mouth. She licked her lips in anticipation of another kiss and moaned with pleasure.

„What are you waiting for, Dan? What’s keeping you from taking me now?“, he felt how she struggled to restrain herself and not use her powers. The air was charged with static, her desire was palpable and her scent overwhelmingly intoxicating every move, every word, every look of hers screamed one thing – carnal lust.

As she felt his hands on her hips grabbing hold of the belt loops she gyrated her hips closer towards his pelvis while her hands hefted her impressive bust. Violet seemed possessed by desire, her body aching for intimacy demanding release and only Dan could give it to her. „I want you…, I need you.“, she whispered to him.

Whatever had happened Dan could feel that Violet was barely in control and whatever she was holding back was stronger than he remembered… maybe stronger than his willpower to resist. Violet’s eyes were glowing with intense energy and her skin was slowly gaining that golden hue which seemed to spread from the depths of her cleavage.

"I want it to be special Violet, not a lustful romp on my cot in my apartment. I want it to it to be worthy of your beauty, worthy of your love."

He kissed her as his hands released the loops and grabbed her rump pulling her to him. "FOr now this will have to tide you over, but rest assured, IT will be soon. I've almost got things ready."

He smiled before kissing her passionately, his hands massaging her rump and working their way up her back.

Violet squealed for a short moment as he made his move but it was quickly followed by frown as he turned her down. Rationally she understood what he was saying – she knew he had planned something special for them and it was important for him to keep that promise.

Emotionally Violet was slowly dying inside. A wailing sound escaped her lips as she continued to kiss him even more pationately as if that would make him change his mind. She pressed her body against his, rubbing her oversized assets against him as her body futively tried to get what she wanted.

„Please…“, she pleaded struggling with her conscious self. „Oh Dan…“, she gasped and he felt how she tried to focus on his request. Her body went somewhat limp as she tried to assume a passive role absorbing every touch and caress he offered like someone who was dying from thirst. Her eyes focused on his and he could see how hard she was suppressing her urges. It looked painful…

He wanted to give in. But he HAD to be strong. He could however give a little, give her some release. His hands found her shoulders as he kissed down her neck. She could feel his tongue tease her skin as he continued downward. Finally one hand returned to her waistline as the other gently carressed her exposed breast as he kissed down her shoulder. "You misunderstand Violet. No sex doesn't mean we just sit here and kiss."

Violet’s mind was on fire. Every touch of his fueled her desire and only her love for him kept her from ignoring every promise she made and thus destroying their fragile relationship. The voluptous sexbomb shivered with pleasure as Dan got more active and he could hear her pant with approval. Focusing on keeping herself restrained she did as little as possible to keep her arousal on a tolerable level. Her hands found his head and she slowly pulled him closer to her mighty chest shoving her amazing breasts closer to him.

After some fondling and careful ministrations with his large hands she finally found some release and thus peace of mind. The haze was slowly evaporating and Violet blinked several times as her brain found it’s way back to higher thought process that wasn’t dominated by carnal lust alone.

„Dan… I’m so sorry… but I can barely…“, she was out of breath and still panting. „It’s so hard not to…“, another gasp followed interrupting her sentence.

„I can’t wait much longer.“, she finally managed to say. „I try to be patient… I really do.“

"I know, and you have no idea how much it means to me that you've done this for me. You won't have to with any luck at all. We should have things settled in a few days, and then I'll be free to do what I've wanted to do."

He rubs her sides as he holds her to him. "We'll be free to do what we both want to do."

Her skin was still glowing and she had heated up quite a bit. Beads of sweat trickled over her body pathing their way over Violet's breathtaking curves and watching that alone could drive a man insane. She smiled at him and said weakly, "I know - Then we'll be free. I was so scared yesterday and I thought I'd never be able to change back. I felt so helpless last night. I don't want to ever change back to Jennifer again."

Even though her voice was low and underlined by exhaustion Violet was dead serious about what she just said. She hated Jennifer. The auburn haired unearthly beauty leaned against Dan's broad chest and allowed herself to relax a little savouring his embrace and smell. "Never ever again...", she quietly repeated.

"I just want you to be happy Violet. Be yourself or be Jennifer as you wish, but remember she's part of you too." He nuzzled her neck softly before laying back on the cot.

"I just enjoy being with you."

Her uncomfortableness with her other self was worrisome.

He decided he'd risk her wrath, he had to be honest with her. "Violet, understand, I like Jennifer too. When this first started I made peace with loving you as both Violet and Jennifer, with accepting you both. Don't deny part of yourself. I'm not saying I prefer you one way or the other, but don't feel you have to always be one or the other with me. You're the woman I love regardless."

If Violet was angered by his words it didn't show. "I know that, Dan. But there's a reason I've become Violet and there's a reason I don't want to be Jennifer. She's the one causing most of my problems. She's the one with the confidence issues. She's the one who doesn't like herself. I can't stand being her...", I hate being dependent on her..., Dan could hear that the last sentence was some kind of half truth or that she actually wanted to say something different.

"What if you were in my situation? Lets say you'd be awesome Super-Dan like right now and somewhere inside you is a timid, insecure, weak and pathetic guy who even can't help himself? Who'd you like to be?", she didn't try to challenge him with that question but it was important to her.

Dan looks at her and sighs. "You think I'm not?"

"Let me tell you one of my little secrets."

He took a deep breath. "Everyone thinks I have no fear, that I'm nothing but a stone-cold badass. They're right to an extent. In a Fight Nothing's gonna stop me from doing what I'm trained for."

"That doesn't mean I'm not scared. I've seen some incredibly freaky shit. I watched my men die and come back only to have to kill them myself Violet. I was powerless to save them all, in the end I thought only of myself. I saved myself and cursed whatever fortune left me untouched by the virus. To everyone else, I'm the helpful mechanic, the coldhearted soldier. Only you and one other person on this base has ever seen more than that."

He looked at her "It's not the same I know, I don't change, but don't think for a second that I am without weakness, that I'm always the same."

"I'd love to be the man I was before this began, I was happy then."

He looks at her. "Though recently I found something near that i could be happy about, and things have changed for me."

She could feel how he was opening up to her and that it was something really special and important to him. Reaching back with her arms reclining half on his upper body as his arms supported her she started to stroke his hair gently.

"I'm happy, Dan. More than ever... and I'm trying to learn and be the best who I am. What you just said is the sweetest thing you've said so far - and I know you've been struggling with the "L"-word but I can feel what you feel and that speaks more than a thousand words. I'm glad you helped me out of this misery I manoeuvered myself into. I just hope I won't disappoint your expectations."

"You've yet to disappoint me Violet. I don't see it happening." He rubbed her back and held her to him. "It will come, just be patient. You can feel what others feel, but I'm so used to not acknowledging that aspect that it's been difficult for me."

He kisses her, as a hand moves around to caress her massive breasts. "I'm just happy to be with you, and glad you're willing to put up with me."

"I think you're doing good, Dan.", she sighed and enjoyed his caress. Being held like this felt wonderful and she was looking forward for many nights they could spent like this. As his hand reached her huge breasts Violet automatically arched her back and inhaled making her bust bulge even larger.

"Hmm... that's good... really good.", she felt the heat increasing fast again. "Dan...", she exhaled "I'm more than just willing to put up with you. I want to be with you - I feel safe with you and I want you to be happy - more happy than ever in your life...", the haze of lust was making her speech a bit blurry and he felt how her hips dove deeper into his pelvis...

"I think what I like to do conflicts with your wish to wait for the right moment. You've got to distract me with talk... tell me what you want for us in the future. Tell me what plans you have, Dan. Make me dream...", she said reluctantly pushing his hand away from her breasts because if not she would lose her mind...

"Plans for the future eh?"

"I really haven't given it alot of thought. seemed that if I did it might not come true."

He smiled. Hopefully get the housing situation solved, and do mostly what I've been doing. He looks at her. "And of course spending my nights with you."

"I want everyone to be safe, happy, and for this to be one place where we don't have to worry about the virus."

"I want to find it's origin, and..." he trailed off and Violet felt a great since of cold rage within him. There too abode a deep sorrow. "I will make them pay."

His dark mood and rage infected her partially and her lust was instantly forgotten. Her response was compassionate and full of worry, "Dan... vengeance as a dangerous road to travel. Do you know who is responsible for this? I hear many rumors but I have no clue what makes sense or not."

She shifted her position and was now laying on the side next to him. With his arm around her he was spooning her now offering her warmth and protection. "You can't undo what happened, Dan. But we can build something new and look forward - to the future.", if it was subconsciously or not her hand slowly moved his' to her belly as she softly spoke.

"I don't know. There are people here I believe can help me find out though."

He didn't even notice the position of their hands and he smiled. "Building a new future sounds too good to be true Violet." His other arm the no beneath her curls around and pulls her to him. "That said, I'm glad to have you with me to do so. No one person can do it alone, not even supers."

"Of course we need to help each other - all of us. That's why I'm trying to help as much as I can. I've got myself a job as a nurse in the hospital - and the club will most likely be changed into some kind of hostel and school.", she sighed briefly.

"I really wanted it to be a place of leisure and relaxation - but I don't see that happening now that we have all these women here. Someone should remove the stripper pole or cover it up with some cloth... Do you think the Captain would take away the building for the sake of the community?", there was a hint of worry in her voice. Everything she owned was put in the club but it's still Fox's refuge and he could take it away from her if he wanted.

"If he did then all I would have left is you...", she gently stroked his hand absentmindedly as she thought about the future. Maybe he wants children - like James? I'm not sure what I want, though...

"No but I think redeccoration is in order. I can remove the pole simply enough. Turning your place into a mini-hotel is a good idea. You could still be the manager and we could make some changes that would be conducive to that. Such a move, giving up what ou want for what the community needs would go a long way with them."

"I don't think it will be a club though, but perhaps later it can remodeled again. Whatever the case I'll do what I can to help you."

He held her hand up and kissed her knuckles. "You'll always have me Violet as long as you want me."

"Then we turn it into some kind of hostel - I offer a warm place, some privacy and luxury - warm water and a nice meal for anything worth trading for. That could work out I think. I'm going to tell Fox my new plans the next time I see him."

Violet suddenly moaned and shuddered, "No matter how hard I try to not think about it I always end up with the desire to have sex with you... I can't tell you how much longer I can wait, Dan... I'm starving.", her hand squeezed his for emphasis but she didn't make a move to follow up with her desire.

Common - change the subject...

"So... you said you took the day off? What did you have in mind? I can't imagine that you'd spent a day without doing anything good for the community."

"For now I wouldn't have it cost anything, until we can get things established for our new citizens."

He nods. "Give me a few days Violet, and we'll do whatever you want."

He nods.. "Not so much taking it off as it's too late to go back to the garage. Generally I just wanted to spend some time with you. You give me far too much credit. Sometimes I like to do things just for myself. Maybe we could fix a nice dinner? I've gont one of the better stocked kitchenettes in the refuge.."

„Dinner sounds great.“, Violet answered enthusiastically and slowly wiggled out of Dan’s embrace. The topheavy sexbomb slowly stood up and looked around for something to cover up. The shirt she wore was hopelessly torn but it seemed to be the only thing around that she could find. Violet managed to ‚force’ in her mighty assets into the shirt but couldn’t prevent that almost half of her breasts were exposed. All in all her clothes gave her a rather savage look which seemed to add more to her sexyness now that she wasn’t totally naked.

With an enticing sway to her hips Violet slowly walked to the kitchen and took stock of the food Dan had to his disposal. “Any preferences?”, Violet asked as she prepared some dishes.

Violet giggled at Dan and took the Tshirt and put it over the other. It was large enough to cover her up and hung down to her ass on the back but only halfway to her belly up front. Not liking the way it ‚fit’ Violet took a handful of the cloth and tied a knot on the side just under her breasts leaving her midriff bare.

„Breakfast for Dinner?“, she mused at him. „Sounds intriguing… or did you miss out on breakfast today?“

There was a hint of worry in her voice as she faced him. „You’ve got to eat to stay strong, honey.“, she complaint and put her hands on his broad chest. „I better make you something delicious so you’ll ask for more…“

Archived