Aberrant: 200X - A Surprise For Mother

Firanis 'Fi' Flux

Ryusei embraced the reinvigorated Anya and did his best to resist Katya's ministrations. His eyes met hers with an almost pleading message. Please don't try to make me hard while I'm hugging your mom.

"You are most welcome."

He smiled as he added."Happy Birthday, and if I have anything to say about it, the first of many more."

This was the first time others had actually witnessed him do this, and when Anya finally released him he nodded.

"This marks the first time others have actually seen me do that. Though it's also the first time I've achieved such joyful results."

He chuckles. "You and Katya look close enough to be sisters now, not mother and daughter."

Anya gave Ryusei one more tight squeeze before breaking the embrace and leaving the den to take a look at herself restored self in the bathroom mirror. Her lips tightened, suppressing another gasp as tears slid down her smooth cheeks, firm fingers tracing the youthful contours of her face. Young again... This might take some explaining... But, oh! No more pain or stiffness.

Katya watched her mother leave, a beatific smile on her lips, then spun and took Anya's place in Ryusei's strong arms, legs wrapping around his hips. The kiss she gave him was long and fierce and passionate and grateful. To Ryusei, everything else ceased to exist but the woman in his arms and the kiss that seemed to go on for ever.

Thank-you... Love.

Jason pulled her wide eyes from the stunningly rejuvenated Anya, mouthing another amazed, "Wow!", then spun around, navigating her six-inch stilettos with the same ineffable grace she did everything, as if she had worn such all her life, and glanced at Ryusei again.

Well, she tried, but Ryusei was occupied with an armful of Kat and seemed quite unaware of her scrutiny. Not that she blamed him. This one of the few times that she felt a bit of envy at not having any real powers. She was physically enhanced, she turned her wry grin as she glanced at the incredible cleavage bulging from the cut-out, some might say too much so, but she couldn't do anything. Like, say... fly or play with time like it was play-doh.

"Well," Jason said, a crooked grin on her face as she looked down on Danielle. The unintentional heels gave her nearly a foot of height on her girlfriend. "Gotta say, Dani, I wasn't expecting that. Hmmm, I think those two and Kat's new sister are goin' to be occupied for the rest of night." Jason, looking every bit the Bombshell in the stylized Eufiber, glided over to stand next to Danielle, sliding a arm around her waist and pulling her close.

"How 'bout we leave them to it and head back to my place, eh? I'm sure we can find something to occupy ourselves too." Jason grinned enticingly, unaware that her superheroine costume had fade to translucency for a moment before melting back to its previous colouring.

Ryusei barely had time to breathe before Katya's lips engaged his in agressive osculation, which he eagerly returned. He didn't think much of what he'd done, but obviously it was the right gift to give. He heard Jason make her offer to Danielle.

"If you two are leaving it was very nice seeing you again. Don't be strangers."

It was all he could manage before Katya pulled him back under. He worried abit about what Anya would think walking in on them, but his efforts to restrain Katya were pretty much unsuccessful.

• 1 month later...

"You're the one who teleports - visit anytime," Jason countered as she sauntered pass the entangled couple. She paused, cocking her head as she remembered their encounter in Havana. "Almost anytime," she amended with a grin Ryusei didn't see. "Later Kat, Ryu. Give Anya my best and my congratz."

Jason turned her breathtaking grin on Danielle then nodded at door. At the entrance, the silver-haired beauty bent over to put on her boots, the paused, a wry frown gracing her full lips. Her new Eufiber was still in the form of the heroine costume she wore in the commissioned comic, thigh-high stilettos and all.

With a snort, Jason straightened, glanced at Dani as if it was her fault, then altered the Eufiber to an ensemble similar to her girlfriend's. Danielle couldn't help but notice that Jason's jeans and hoodie hugged her figure far more closely than hers did, emphasizing her remarkable curves rather than trying to downplay them.

The two fantastic figured women headed out and got in Jason's truck and were soon zooming down the highway, considering the speed limit more of a guideline rather than an actual law. Back at her house, Jason set their gifts beneath the tree then lead Danielle to her room with mysterious smile.

"I have another gift for you, babe."

Following her girlfriend, Danielle pulled her eyes of Jason's jean clad ass with an effort and saw the sophisticated, high-end telescope set by the windows that compromised two of the walls of Jason's bedroom. Danielle approached the telescope eagerly, ready to scan the skies - there were clear, and with Jason's home next to the river, there was a broad swath of sky to look over.

"Surprise."

Hearing the enticing warmth in Jason's voice, Danielle turned, ready to offer a sheepish thanks for the gift, but froze the words choking in her throat at the sight of her silver-tressed twin. Sprawled out on the bed, technically, Jason wasn't nude, but the way she had configured her new Eufiber was somehow more arousing than being naked.

Danielle forgot about the telescope and the shining stars above for the heavenly body before her. At least, for tonight.

Ryusei needn't have worried about Anya walking in on them. While Katya proceeded to ravish her boyfriend on the living room floor, her ardor fierce and unrestrained, Anya found herself in her room, exploring her restored youth, as a supremely vivid daydream stole her awareness of everything else.

She was dressed in a sheer, low-cut gown, walking down a board, all eyes turned her way, men and women alike, awed by her youthful, yet sophisticated beauty. The most handsome man she had ever seen, an Easter European Adonis was before, bending over to kiss her hand. The scene shifted, here than there, like a dream, and they were in a bedroom, her dark Adonis ripping the filmy gown, leaving her bare and glorious. Then they proceeded to test the limits of her restored vigor and vitality.

This Christmas had been full of incredible surprises, and they were most welcome.

Archived