Aberrant: Mutant High - Selling Beauty [Complete]

Atomicweasel

Ren trudged across the snowy campus, tucking his head down into his shoulders as a cold draft came blasting over the quad, freezing the snot in his nose and sending little sharp knives into his lungs.

As he crossed the quad he came upon a group of the grade-schoolers shouting and laughing. They were tumbling about, chasing each other around an elegant snow fortress, which they couldn't have built themselves, pelting each other with snowballs and giggling with childish glee. Ren paused to bend down and scoop up a handful of snow. He packed it tight with gloved hands, smoothing it into a neat hard sphere. When he saw the little freckly kid in the beanie, he pulled his arm back and threw the snowball like a pitcher blasting a fastball down the plate. The snowball exploded across the side of the eight year old's head, knocking his knit beanie into the air and sending the child sprawling. Ren had started walking again before the kid started crying. He could hear some of the kids yelling after him, "Asshole!", "Dickhead!"

Ren turned to grin at them while he back-pedaled, and then took off into a light loping jog as a few of the braver third graders came after him, hastily assembling snowballs to throw at him. One or two wizzed past his head as ducked and wove across the field, but most came up short.

Unscathed, he arrived at Risley dorm and tromped up the stairs, throwing open the common door. He passed by the living room lounge where a few sophmores were watching something on the TV. Sasha, the Russian kid, glanced up and said "Ren, come here, I show you something!"

"Nah, Sash. I'm beat, show me later." Ren called back, unbuttoning his coat and stuffing his gloves back into his pockets as he headed up the stairs.

"I show you later, Ren!" Sasha yelled up at him.

Ren stomped up to the third floor and strode down the hall to his room. 323. He slipped his fob over the panel and stepped into the single suite. Having his own room had been his dad's idea, but Ren wasn't complaining. He pulled off his coat, hung it neatly in his closet and slipped out of his sweater and boots. He was left with his jeans and a black and blood orange Armani Exchange tee when he stretched out on top of his thick down comforter.

Five minutes later, when he had just begun to ease into his nap, he heard the heavy thumping coming down the hall outside his room. Kathoomp. Kathoomp. Kathoomp. Ren propped his head up. Waited. Sure enough, there came the ham-handed knocking at his door...

...oh, fucking Christ. Ren sat up with a sigh, rubbed his hand roughly across his face.

"Ren! It's me!" A thick barritone voice thundered from outside the door.

"Alright, alright. Fuck." Ren swiveled around on the bed, planted his feet on the floor and held his head in his hands. The castle had drained him. He wasn't sure if he felt up to it.

"Listen, uh--"

"C'mon, Ren. C'mon, dude!" The voice outside his door grunted urgently. There was another series of knocks that rattled the door on its frame.

Ren bounced to his feet and jerked open the door, his jaw set with angry impatience as he looked up at the boy standing outside his room. His body was monstruous, huge. A giant swollen balloon of flesh, his arms as thick as tree trunks, his legs like stone pillars, hands so thick and fat you couldn't see the knuckles through the tough leathery skin. He was barefoot, his feet hard and calloused and gray like cracked stone, and he was wearing a pair of gargantuan shorts, likely cut from a bedsheet, and a tee-shirt the size of a sail with a big round yellow smiley face painted over it.

"Kilo, I'm really fucking tired..."

"C'mon, dude. Dude. Please, dude." The giant begged, holding his hands together in supplication.

Ren sighed explosively, pinched the bridge of his nose and finally stepped to one side, allowing the titanic boy to duck under the door frame and squeeze himself, one grunt at a time, into the room.

"Okay, I know what I want, I know exactly what I want." Kilo wheezed at Ren.

"Close the fucking door, Kilo."

"Right, right..." Kilo gave the door a little tap that sent it closed with a tremendous reverbrating slam.

He saw Ren wince and quickly appologized, "Sorry, dude! My bad. Here, here's your cheddar!"

Ren's eyes squinted almost to the point of disappearing as Kilo counted out four five dollar bills and deposited them into his hands with sweaty palms.

"Cool." Ren slapped the bills down on his desk. "What do you want?"

"Dude. Barbie. I want Super Barbie."

Ren slumped into the executive leather chair next to his desk. "Barbie? No, fuck, Kilo. Pick someone else."

"No, dude, I want Barbie." Kilo whined.

"Kilo." Ren sat up straight. "There's like ten fucking gazillion smoking hot girls at this school. Do you get me? It doesn't even have to be a girl at this fucking school. See? It can be fucking anyone you want. It can be Angelina Jolie. Pick someone else."

"I don't want anyone else. I want Barbie!" Kilo's voice raised trembling with emotion. "You said we could have anything we wanted and that's what I want. I want Barbie!"

"Fine! Keep your fucking voice down, for fuck's sake." Ren scowled furiously. "You want Barbie, you can fucking have her. Stop being such a fucking baby about it."

Kilo stared at him with moist, hurt eyes from the moon-like roundness of his face.

"Here." Ren reached into his desk and withdrew a little box. Inside the box were a row of plastic mouthguards, each of different colors. He handed Kilo the green one and watched as the colossal boy worked it into his mouth.

"Now whut?" Kilo mumbled around the mouthguard.

"Now go sit the fuck down so we can get started."

"Sweet!" Kilo stumbled noisily over to the side of the bed, sat with his Honda Civic sized back to the wall.

"You're sitting down by a pool side, Kilo," Ren's voice thickened, deepened. His words flowed out of him and filled the room like smoke, seeping into Kilo's skin. "You're all alone...and then you see her..."

Kilo sat in the lawnchair by the side of a glassy blue pool, a pair of sunglasses nestled into the fat around his cheeks and a tall frosty glass of lemonade in his hand. He thought it odd that the lawnchair could hold him without cracking underneath his girth, but before he could give it much thought, he saw her. The girl of his dreams, tall enough to come up almost as high as his shoulder, strong, beautiful.

She was walking towards him, wearing a tiny black swimsuit that contrasted exquisitely with the creamy tanned complexion of her skin, that barely covered her perfect round breasts, that dug deliciously into the cleft between her shapely thighs. Her hips rolling sexily, she came straight towards Kilo, tossing the platinum mane of her hair back. She was shiny with a light sheen of sweat, Kilo could see, her body so glossy and smooth it made his throat go dry just to look at her. And then she was right there, standing between his outstretched legs, so close he could smell the coconut scent of her sunblock, the sweet strawberry smell of her hair.

"Hi, Kilo..." Sonja breathed at him. She tugged her pouty lower lip between her teeth.

"Oh, oh my God...uh...I...hi..." Kilo gasped, his blood pulsing so hot and hard he thought he would burst.

"That lemonade looks so delicious..." Sonja cooed. "Can I have a little taste?"

"Uh! Um! Sure, you can have some, S-S-Sonja," Kilo wheezed.

"Thanks," Sonja smiled at him sweetly. She knelt between Kilo's knees, gracefully extending her other leg out as she bent towards the lemonade. Her hands rested lightly on Kilo's wrists, cool and soft. With her back deeply arched, her sweet round ass raised up and Kilo could see how the little bikini disappeared into the firm pert bubble of her butt. It made him shiver and tremble with excitement.

Sonja's lips touched the straw in Kilo's glass, her eyes drifting towards his crotch, just inches away from her. "mmm." She sighed as she sucked in a little gulp of lemonade.

Kilo mewled with need as he watched Sonja slowly drain his glass of lemonade with the moist suction of her full pink lips. "Oh fuck...fuck oh my God. Yes, do it...suck it...suck it all," he gurgled.

"Ahhh." Sonja finished, lifting her head from the glass and glancing from Kilo's crotch to his flushed face. She licked her lips clean with a small smack of satisfaction.

By now Kilo was reaching for her blindly, his hand trembling as it rose towards Sonja's breasts. "Go ahead," Sonja encouraged him gently "You can touch me if you want," she smiled warmly, so gorgeous she almost glowed.

It took only the smallest tug from Kilo's pudgy sausage thick finger to pull Sonja's tiny bra down off her straining breasts. She let out a pleased little gasp as those perky tits spilled free, capped with rosy nipples that hardened right before Kilo's glazed eyes.

"Nuh-oh, oh...oh fuck, ohmyGOD, Sonja, I love you!" Kilo squealed in agony, eyes squeezed shut, as his body tensed beneath the Amazonian beauty, shuddering, until spent, his hips sunk back down.

Kilo opened his eyes. "Fuh. Oh fuck. Aww man." He sat in Ren's room, back against the wall, his left leg still twitching spastically. Sonja was gone.

"Yep. Too bad. Better luck next time, Romeo." Ren was pointing at the door.

"Aw, Ren, c'mon, man, that's not fair, dude!"

"The fuck it isn't. You got what you paid for. It's not on me how you use it."

"Dude, c'mon..."

"Get the fuck out, Kilo. Now. Or you won't ever get her again."

"No no! I'm sorry!" Kilo scrambled to his feet, huffing with effort. "I'm going I'm going!"

Ren watched him waddle out the door, turning sideways and wedging himself through, trying to cover his crotch with one meaty hand as he tumbled out into the hallway.

"Bye Ren, sorry Ren."

"Throw the fucking mouthguard out Kilo."

"Oh yeah, right, okay, sorry Ren."

Ren stared at him impassively until Kilo had gently shut the door to his room. Then he rubbed his temples and tucked the twenty dollars away in his wallet. Another satisfied customer.

Archived