Some people I miss...

Sakurako Hino

Well, actually, characters.

1: Vile Bill

I know he ain't comin' back, but I miss the character. He knew how to raise a ruckus. I also miss the headbutting that Endeavor and Vile did on occasion.

2: TUM TUM

Oh god, I wish I was here to enjoy his antics. frown Would have loved to see his reaction to Endeavor. *sigh*

Anyone you guys miss?

TUM TUM has always been a favorite for a lot of people around here.

There are a lot of people (the people moreso than their characters) that I miss around here. I miss the Ranger, Muffinlad, Avenger, the Knights(Final & Kane, no relation), Defender, as well as a bunch of others that have fallen into obscurity. Ok, now I'm depressed.

Ashnod brings up a good point in mentioning Wizard, whom I would have said, except that is one of the characters that I recognize which player post as Wizard. With the next version of the forum, I am going to try and integrate a private field so that people can put their main login or real name in it. I have had repeated conversationss with people over the years thinking that I was talking to a new person, only to realize that it was someone that I have talked to for a long time using a new screen name.

I can't really add much to the characters I miss, as I deliberately limited my involvement in the in character sections from the beginning. I was always scared that my role here would cloud the conversation, and people would edge away from things that my characters would say, in fear because I alone controlled the delete/edit buttons. I am a victem of my own creation.

Anyway, that isn't the point of my post, which is that a lot of cool people have passed through here over the years, but as old friends fade away, new people visit for the first time. Ok, I have to stop before I start getting to sentimental.

Oh my, waxing nostalgic now.

I miss TUM TUM and Bungee of course. No one with a heart could do anything but.

Lucious Clay was a fav of mine.

Avenger was entertaining in a misanthropic sort of way.

Oh, Endeavor, TUM TUM only had two reactions, eat/not eat.

Advanced warning yall, I have to say, for every one we lose, another takes their place. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am bringing one of my friends into the fold. I introduced him to the system, and he loves it! He has a unique character he's developing, and he's an accomplished role player as well. You'll love it.

Misanthropic? MISANTHROPIC!? MISAN-FUCKING-THROPIC!?!?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW!!?!? YOU'RE CRAZY, YOU HEAR ME!?!? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!! YOU --

-- um --

-- I mean...uh...Wow, so this guy was misanthropic, huh? Yeah. Hoo boy, he sounds like a real asshole, alright.

Not that I'd know. laugh

.ronin's player

Quote:
Originally posted by Sakurako 'Endeavor' Hino:
David: Think of it like this. would you want a bunch of half sized anime looking imps chasing you around? Or even worse, 5 Endeavors, all trying to vie for your attention? If you thought Tenchi had it bad... :P
Not being a fan of manga nor anime (with the exception of the superior Lone Wolf and Cub) I may not get this correct:

But, wouldn't 5 little Endeavors be the reason for the existence of those 'Baka Hammers'?

Kind of like whack-a-mole on a new level. laugh

Okay, you think you'd be able to live a normal life with a Space Pirate, 2 Alien Princesses, 2 Galaxy Police officers, and an Alien Mad Scientist? My bet is on no.

Now, think of it, 5 Endeavor clones living with you. All with different personalities, and they all clash. Not exactly a good life to lead as their "roommate".

• 2 months later...

Archived