Aberrant: Dead Rising - Chapter 3a: Regrouping

Dawn OOC

James held Jennifer and she cried like her world was ending. He made shushing noises and just waited for her to run out of steam. After a moment Jill came over and squeezed her shoulder, an exhausted Jo gave Jen a hug then sat back down.

James just waited till Jen ran out of steam. She hadn't been physically attacked and Priest was some kind of pre-cog. Grim potential for whatever he'd told her.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan looks to Jules and Morgan after the others leave. "This could end badly you know." He wasn't specific.

"So in the morning we raid the armory with you and I flying recon. Priest and his team bring in one flatbed and one of the humvees." He looks to Jules.

"You'll have a radio in the humvee and be in charge or relaying communications throughout the team."

He looks back to Fox. "I'm going to take my gear again, and if needed we can go to that walmart at a later date. there's alot of clothing still there. When we rescue the women at the correctional facilty they're going to need clothing. If we colud already have some decontaminated and ready things would go easier."

He chuckles. "I still can't believe they got us with Stop Sticks..."

Archived