Crusades: Table Talk/OOC Thread

Stargaizer

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vi, you're up. Do you need something from me?

Also, once we're out of the training room, you'll all get one more lvl of the power you trained with the most, as well as one more lvl of a skill that you used.

Questions, comments, concerns?

Ok, just wanted everybody to know, I'm still here, but not as much as I would otherwise like.

That being said, I also wanted to let everybody know that I don't know what's going to happen to this game. I would like to continue this, but to be completely honest (and very blunt) this isn't fun for me anymore. I hope that everybody else is having fun, and I'm going to continue this, at least for now, in the hope that this is just a phase that I'm going through (it wouldn't be the first time for me).

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

ok posted - Star - didn't you mention something about another raise of Rank in one of the powers we've been training?

I couldn't find the passage where you mentioned that and if I'm wrong then just forget about my request.

But if I'm right - can I raise TK this time?

The post in question was #143722 - 04/12/09 10:50 PM in this thread.

Quote:
Vi, you're up. Do you need something from me?

Also, once we're out of the training room, you'll all get one more lvl of the power you trained with the most, as well as one more lvl of a skill that you used.

Questions, comments, concerns?

Yes, that would be the power you trained with most, so that should be the power you raise. You also get one skill increase. Same goes for everyone.

I've been out for a few days due to the death of my grandmother, and my activity will be spotty for a few days yet because of computer issues I'm having (posting from my old, spare laptop right now, with the TV unplugged, because that's the only way we can get internet right now).

I haven't forgotten about all of you guys...

• 3 weeks later...

Edited goon descriptions, now we have B.Goons and C.Goons (makes it easier for me).

Also, wasn't it part of the plan for Alexandra to carry Vi up to the girls so that she could do her part... not just leave her in the crossfire?

If not, mightn't she think of that...?

freetheslavesentryroom.gif

Here is the entry way where Draygo and William are fighting.

Originally Posted By: key
Red lines = curtains

Pinkish-purple rounded squares/rectangles = cushions & mattresses

Orange circles = goons (arrows indicate direction of motion, x's denote dead)

Blue solid rectangles = doorways (closed and locked)

Blue rectangle with white center = blasted doorway

Brown circle w/ rectangles = Draygo and wings

Green circle = William

Red circle w/ question mark = head guy that Draygo may or may not have killed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, here's the low down. M:C has stalled, and it's my fault. I'm sorry, but I just don't have the drive or the creativity to finish this game. I really wish that I could, as there's a lot that I wanted to do.

Maybe, I'll one day feel like picking this back up, and I hope that you're all on board when I do; but that's not going to be anytime soon (that I can see)(soon being defined as within a month or two). I don't feel like dragging you all along, hoping that I'll update, when I'm fairly certain that I won't.

I had hoped to stave this off, but it appears that I was unsuccessful. I'm sorry.

So, I'm going to ask Chosen to Archive this, and hopefully, someday (before the year's out) I'll be able to pick it back up again. Though I make no promises.

Again, I'm sorry, and you three did a great job. Thanks for the ride.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back. Everyone gets 10xp for a job well done, and for putting up with me and my down cycle.

I'll leave the last thread open for a bit. If any of you feel like you need to, I'll allow each one of you one last post before I lock it down (which I'll do once I get all three of your +250xp char sheets).

Welcome back, and here's to a great game.

• 2 weeks later...

In answer to some questions...

"Is this new thread the way things actually are?"

Yes and no. The last thing you 'remember' is falling asleep. But you also 'remember' this world and the things that have transpired to make it this way. In other words, there is no continuity break as far as storyline goes.

"Which characters should we be posting as?"

Post as your +450xp characters, though if your 'real' characters come out a little, that's fine too.

"Any chance of getting more information?"

Yes. Ask, explore, try to remember...

Very good post Vi. One thing...

Quote:
he still couldn't figure out women.

Though it wasn't for lack of trying. Every woman on the base, in fact. Of course, as he turned and looked at the stone facsimile of Violet, his mind wandered back to the one woman who had been able to turn the tables on him, and use him like he'd used the rest of the women.

Her anger at them 'not making out' is a little misplaced... they did more than that, if you catch my drift... and that's as far as I'm going with it.

on second thought - I was assuming that they are not a couple and never were. She may have turned the tables for him when she wanted but it never lasted, right?

On that account I would leave that post as is, because that would still bug her if she is in a bad mood. wink

Archived