Crusades: Table Talk/OOC Thread

Stargaizer

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey SG! I don't know how I missed this. I was curious but I can't seem to download from that link. Do we really have to sign up? (Its just I hate having one more screenname/password/email site.) Possible to host the link on Usend it or something open?

Is there a spot in the game?

And as I understand it it is mutants in the wod meaning using the ST system..but isn't that aberrant? How does it work? The reason I am asking is because I have a new 30 point nova character to try out but outside of open forum there are currently no standard 30 point Aberrant games...

The game uses not the Aberrant rules. The system as such is closely related to the WoD-Rules (I think 2nd or 3rd edition, but not the nWoD-rules) and Chargen does not have anything like Nova Points. You get 6 Ranks in Powers which you can pick from a huge list, so conversion may be possible but difficult imho. The rest is standard WoD-System (7/5/3 Priorities in Attributes, 13/9/5 in Skills, 5 Backgrounds, 15 Freebies etc.)

You actually need the pdf because it's impossible to list all the powers here - there are just too many. I kinda like the system but have no idea how it actually turns out to be "in action".

sorry about that, I thought that boxstr was open. I'll try usend, see what I can do.

And, while I originally thought that there would be room for 4 in this game, I am a newb ST with a plethora of RL stuff happening... so I've limited it to 3 at the moment. Also, I've already got someone else in the wings (completed/approved sheet/backstory) for me to feel like I can successfully open another slot.

That being said, if you wanted to look over this and make a sheet, you'd be 2nd in line for any open spots. Sorry, but that's where it stands right now.

And thanks Violet for the overview, I think you about nailed it.

It did and does (nice job with that BTW), I was just checking.

I wanted to make sure they were *always* aware and it wasn't 'one needs to inform the other' or 'one has to make a conscious effort to be awake' or even 'they were both only aware during and shortly after eruption and now the rules have changed'.

As an fyi for Courier - First of all, I screwed up Sam's Base Appearance - it's only 3 - so the difference to Violet is even more extreme.

Second - Samantha's overall emotional state was mostly intimidated and scared and somewhat timid to a point of being shy. She seems to be naive, too.

Violet is very different. Almost an exact opposite. She is extremely self-confident bordering on being arrogant. Everything she does seems to be driven by two basic desires - feeding her own need for emotional stimulation and craving attention. There is a hint of ruthlessness in her nature.

I've asked Chosen for a subforum for fictions. If anybody feels the urge/desire to write one up about their down time, flesh out a part of their background or anything like that, then feel free.

There is a possible xp reward for well written/played and completed fictions.

Once you head back to/get to your room, feel free to post in the appropriate thread. No need to wait for me. Also feel free to 'wander' the facility in the appropriate threads.

Also, as a side note, I won't be here most of Monday... RL stuff to do. (and as a reminder, I don't post anything except OOC on Sundays, but I'll be gone tomorrow anyways.)

Courier, Vi, would it be possible for the two of you to wrap it up soon? You should still be tired, you were woken up before the crack of dawn, and you've had a lot of stuff happen to you since.

This way we can get Alexandra into it.

Actually I'm going to go ahead and post for Alley Kat, in the hopes that by the time she's ready to meet you two, that you two are ready to meet her.

Archived