Aberrant: 200X - Would anyone like to come to a party?

Anne 'Rapture' Joy

I have gotten into the college program I was aiming for at NYU and have decided to throw a party in Atlantic City, New Jersey. It was easier to get the permits there - and cheaper, I must confess. I will provide food and non-alcoholic drinks, but alcohol is allowed so long as you bring it yourself.

If you wish to come, please RSVP here so I can plan everything. I intend to throw in two weeks.

Thank you,

Anne

That sounds cool. I think the tour has the band in that part of the country right then. If we aren't scheduled to play that day, I'll try to be there. Speaking of which, I landed the record contract I was hoping for and my band is the opener on the Kid Rock tour. If I'm available for the party, I might even be willing to play a set, if you want.

Two weeks time sounds good to me. I'll be up for a long weekend of R&R about then, thank the gods. Food, music, and company sounds grand.

I like some drinks for the flavour more than anything else. I've heard mixed things about Amp Wells and other drinks that can get us sloshed, so I think I'll stick to ale, Guinness, and good wine. smile

See you there.

Archived