Anne 'Rapture' Joy

It is good to be back at the site after a long absence. I have spent the past few months achieving my GED in a community college. I regret to say that Carlos and I have broken up as he is uncomfortable with the idea of me working for a living instead of being a housewife.

I am currently applying for an undergraduate degree in media, communication and culture at NYU's Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development.

This post is mostly for those who have wondered where I was. I hope to get to know the new additions to the site.

It is good to be back at the site after a long absence. I have spent the past few months achieving my GED in a community college. I regret to say that Carlos and I have broken up as he is uncomfortable with the idea of me working for a living instead of being a housewife.

I am currently applying for an undergraduate degree in media, communication and culture at NYU's Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development.

This post is mostly for those who have wondered where I was. I hope to get to know the new additions to the site.

Originally Posted By: Anne 'Rapture' Joy

Good for you! I'm glad to see things turning around for you. Welcome back. I'm sure the people around here can help you cram for exams. wink

• 2 weeks later...

Archived