Aberrant: 200X - Happy Canada Day!

Magnum Opus

You thought folks were gonna forget?

You got a whole generation of young studs rubbin' one off to your pictures and the thoughts of what you could do to them.

Think of it as one of the perks of being cool with the brain stuff.

You thought folks were gonna forget?

You got a whole generation of young studs rubbin' one off to your pictures and the thoughts of what you could do to them.

Think of it as one of the perks of being cool with the brain stuff.

Eh, it's not so bad. It's not like you did something horrible, except maybe in the eyes of some crazy conservative assholes or something. Odds are most people with half a brain don't care and will eventually forget about it. There's plenty of beautiful novas to wack off to.

Of course, that doesn't mean they'll stop wacking off to you.

But I'm a unicorn. My perspective has developed out of necessity.

Eh, it's not so bad. It's not like you did something horrible, except maybe in the eyes of some crazy conservative assholes or something. Odds are most people with half a brain don't care and will eventually forget about it. There's plenty of beautiful novas to wack off to.

Of course, that doesn't mean they'll stop wacking off to you.

But I'm a unicorn. My perspective has developed out of necessity.

Originally Posted By: Sampajanna
To direct attention back to Eliot's query:

Originally Posted By: Eliot Krogen
Civic defender? For what?

Oh right, this. I'm civic defender for Calgary. We had another civic defender, a corporate-sponsored guy called the Petro-Canadian, but he went a little funny so now I'm the civic defender.

I don't think we ever got attacked by robots or Terats or Americans so I think I'll be spending a lot of time doing shows and stuff. With a fireproof suit this time. I'm going to underline that part of the contract.

Originally Posted By: Sampajanna
To direct attention back to Eliot's query:

Originally Posted By: Eliot Krogen
Civic defender? For what?

Oh right, this. I'm civic defender for Calgary. We had another civic defender, a corporate-sponsored guy called the Petro-Canadian, but he went a little funny so now I'm the civic defender.

I don't think we ever got attacked by robots or Terats or Americans so I think I'll be spending a lot of time doing shows and stuff. With a fireproof suit this time. I'm going to underline that part of the contract.

Archived