Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - The Jindai Phoenix (Saito, Georgi, Ibis)

Justin OOC

Saito stands up from the table.

"Ibis, we should get moving. We have a job to do."

Saito turns to the Georgi.

"I am going to bring Ibis downstairs and get her the proper uniform for this mission. I will meet you in the gym in fifteen minutes."

The hunt for a uniform was relatively simple. "This is a school Uniform Saito. You honestly want me to wear this?" With a nod Saito acknowledged her question.

"Fine." there was the distinct sound of a large zipper being pulled and Ibis started to remove her pilot suit. The fact that Saito was about three feet away didn't even seem to faze her. luckily she at least had undergarments beneathe her suit. "I am kinda curious as to how they knew my size."

It was out of character for Saito to be unprepared for anything but he honestly didnt expect Ibis to start changing right there in front of him so he immediately made a 180 degree turn and put his back towards Ibis before beginning to speak in a nervous fashion.

"Well, this IS a school Ibis, im sure that they have to prepare for any number different sized students."

Ibis notices Saito turn around and smiles. "It isn't like you haven't seen me undress before. Though I guess we were all just little kids back then." Such the gentleman." She finishes changing quickly, and taps him on the shoulder. "okay, I'm done, you can turn around now." Ibis looks amazing in her school uniform. Whoever picked her suit knew she had an extremely athletic body-type and her uniform fit in such a way that it was perfect. "Go on and hurry up and change Saito, or do I need to turn around?"

Georgi donned a respectable suit, befitting a teacher. The blazer and slacks were dark blue, the shirt white, and the tie was red. His P-90 was stealthily hidden in a holster in the small of his back. He didn't need the faclulty or students to know he was armed. As for his rifle, he had it wrapped in a towel and some gym clothes in his gym-bag.

He paid Amane a visit in the infirmary before he went. Because she was asleep, he left her a single rose in a small vase. He hoped that when Amane awoke, she would know it was from him. Afterwards, he headed to the surface to help with Jindai.

Georgi waited momentarily. While his thoughts should have been on the upcoming task, he could think of little but Amane. Slowly he began to make his way to the Gymnasium.

"I will return in just a moment, I seem to have forgotten something in the Student Council Office."

Saito bowed slightly and exited the room. Saito made his way back to the office with a certain amount of stealth to be certain that no student would see him in his flight suit. Sure it was dangerous to move about the school in this manner but this was an important mission that Saito had to complete. Saito made his way to the office where all of the council members had spare uniforms stashed just in case of an emergency. After changing into his uniform Saito found the object of his search laying folded neatly in his locker just as he had left it, Saito slid the "Assault Squad Leader" armband over his arm.

"I know that a great deal of the students would remember me without this but for some reason it doesnt seem right to engage in such an important mission without it."

Saito holstered his pistol to his back in his usual manner and proceeded to make his way back to Ibis in the changing room.

Saito knocked on the door to be certain that Ibis was still there and entered the room.

"I am sorry but that took longer than I expected but I thought that you might need this."

Saito handed Ibis a spare "Class Representative" armband that he had retrieved from the council room.

"I doubt that you will need it but since the Student Council is in charge at the moment, you might need a symbol of authority".

Saito nods.

"Yes but we should rendevous with Coach Georgi first."

Saito brings up his communicator.

"Coach, both myself and Ibis are ready we will meet you outside the shelter area and begin the operation then."

While he was usually always prepared, his thoughs had been on Amane. He replied to Saito with a question. "I will meet you there. But just to be sure, what is it that we are going to do again? I want to make sure I am equipped properly."

Archived