Aberrant: 2011 - And it all adds up to this...

Icon

Brothers and sisters in the nova community, it is now and I am here!

I'm The Paramancer, and my specialty is chaos management. It pays well, and the job perks are always guaranteed to make you show up for work with a smile.

I also do liaison work with the Teragen. I'm not out to convert you; it's up to you to find your own damn path. If you need any help, and you're not out to fuck with my day or with my people, I'll do what I can, because that's how I roll. Just be sure to return the favor.

In between times, I like people, travel, and learning new things. I don't get too much downtime, but I make what I can.

So Praise Bob, Hail Eris, and a good day to you!

This spring I woke up on a beach. I was a nova. Since then I've been moving around a lot. I crossed some criminals (before I knew what they were) and have had some trouble with them ever since. They are the Triad and recently they've made some serious efforts to take me alive. I don't know why.

I keep getting stronger, which is good. I ... I don't want to say anymore.

IF you've got problems like the Triad, I don't blame you.

Keep moving, and if you need help, ask! I may not be able to do it personally, but I know people who might be able to.

I kinda know what it's like to be on the run. I feel for you.

Wow. Well, Paramancer, you certainly seem to have stirred things up... Welcome, for what it's worth. Sorry I'm not more playful, I'm still kind of...I dunno...thinking about that Dustbin, thing. That'll teach me to read new posts from the bottom up, huh?

Anyway, welcome. How'd you end up working with the Teragen, and why?

Originally Posted By: Josh Brickman
Welcome Paramancer!!!

Originally Posted By: The Paramancer
I also do liaison work with the Teragen.
I thought they weren't organized enough for this?

Once you learn how to embrace chaos, you can find the underlying order of all things. That makes things easier. wink

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen
Wow. Well, Paramancer, you certainly seem to have stirred things up... Welcome, for what it's worth. Sorry I'm not more playful, I'm still kind of...I dunno...thinking about that Dustbin, thing. That'll teach me to read new posts from the bottom up, huh?

Anyway, welcome. How'd you end up working with the Teragen, and why?

Hey, LiberTeen!

Yeah, that Dustbin thing has me bothered on a number of levels. But it's made me more convinced than ever that joining the Teragen was the right thing to do. I was not put on this planet to run around and play superhero/supervillain to the masses. I have my own life to lead, and I pity people who cannot see beyond binary.

Why did I join the Teragen? Probably for the same reason you do what you do: To me, the Teragen feels right. It's a philosophy of personal development and a strike force for solidarity. They won't tell you how to live, but if you know where you're going, they'll help you get there if you do the same for them. Plus, I've found out some things by joining them that I wouldn't have otherwise. Some of it is scary, but some of it is hopeful, and there are some good times to work towards.

Originally Posted By: Drew
Welcome, Paramancer - and Hail Eris!

Anyway, I'm Drew, the silly computer-noodling n00b who keeps putting off an introductory thread of his own. Pray don't allow this thread to be derailed by my comments.

Fnord check. smile

grin Greetings, brother in enlightenment through chaos. All hail the lateral thought.

Archived