Aberrant: 2011 - Your evil universe counterpart

Anateus

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Chimera
You Primal, are wierd. Half of me wants to believe you and the other half just thinks you're bullshiting us to see who you can get a rise out of.

Why would I bullshit? Ain't no shame in boning a nun. Hell some of them are super model hot and going through life with no outlet for their sexuality.

I provide a service, I show em' what they're missing with no strings attached. I even promise not to tell on them.

Ya'all act like it's some big deal. I'll bet some of you have a few things you do behind closed doors that are just as 'bad'. I'm just man enough to own up to my indignities.

Nuns fuck like freaks and I'm thankful for it.

I think its because nuns take a vow of chastity, being the 'Brides of Christ', and all that religious mumbo-jumbo that so many hundreds of millions of Catholics put faith in. O:)

Primal the reason there is this much disbelief is that while terrifying in visage, your not all that supa-sexy. Maybe we're seeing a different side of you. Maybe.

So ya gotta be super sexy to get pussy? Man, you guys are a fuckin' riot to read sometimes.

I'll be the fisrt to tell ya I'm fuckin' ugly by comparison to most novas, hell, to most baselines. But I get booty hand over fist. Ya know how? I'm a people person, I know how to talk to the ladies and in my own way I'm quite charming. I'm like the ugly red headed guy from 40 Year Old Virgin. It can't be explained, but women gotta have me.

And it fuckin' rocks.

Put that chastity shit to bed, they know what they're missing and most are looking to get poked 24/7. The really old ones especially, ya know the MILF class of nuns. Totally hot and always ready to go.

Don't knock it til you've tried it, you all should get together with me for beers one night, we'll have one big sinfest nuns and novas and nakedness as far as the law can see.

Hell yeah!

Originally Posted By: Primal
Put that chastity shit to bed, they know what they're missing and most are looking to get poked 24/7. The really old ones especially, ya know the MILF class of nuns. Totally hot and always ready to go.

Don't knock it til you've tried it, you all should get together with me for beers one night, we'll have one big sinfest nuns and novas and nakedness as far as the law can see.

Hell yeah!

Any chance I can invite myself? I wasn't raised Catholic, so I can eat nun on Friday. wink

Originally Posted By: Summer Solstice

I'd love to see the place Jonny. Have a time in mind?

I'm pretty open. If you really want to check the place out come by about 3pm. That's when we start getting ready for dinner. I can give you the grand tour. We're closed Monday and Tuesday and open early on Sundays so any other time is great.

I can be a pretty cool host so you'll have accomadations for the evening if it goes late and you want to hang around and everything's on me.

Originally Posted By: Mr. Power
Aren't good and evil usually reversed in these types of nonsensical comic book alternate universes?

That would seem to be the case. The starter of the topic is obviously 'good', at least by their own standards. Probably by objective standards as well. So unless they revel in destruction and believe it as good, (In which case they suffer from moral relativism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder), their moral compass is set in the direction beneficial to the status quo.

The 'evil' person, who knew right from wrong, but chose to do the wrong thing anyways, would probably have started the topic "Your good universe counterpart". From the 'evil' person's perspecitive, their opposite universe selves would commit acts of 'good'. Either way, the intent of the question is readily understood when you look beyong the literal wording of the topic question.

How far one takes this 'universe of opposites' is purely subjective in nature. Cats could chase dogs, John Wayne Gasey could be Mr. Rogers, female becomes male, Ayn Rand becomes Karl Marx. Adolf Hitler turns into Mother Teresa. How far one goes is limited by one's imagination.

I'm done bloviating for know: Carry On.

• 2 weeks later...

I could see myself as being this Church of Michael Archangel guy who Erupts.

Torn between what he is and what he's supposed to be, he compromises and becomes a 'stealth nova' serial killer, targeting novas and their fans because they're "of da Debbil!" In between killings, he goes to revivals and prays that God will drive this "demon node" out of his body, and hiding in a closet and flagellating himself and crying.

Originally Posted By: The Paramancer

Torn between what he is and what he's supposed to be, he compromises and becomes a 'stealth nova' serial killer, targeting novas and their fans because they're "of da Debbil!" In between killings, he goes to revivals and prays that God will drive this "demon node" out of his body, and hiding in a closet and flagellating himself and crying.

I could be your Oh-So Pure Catholic School Girl GF, who drives you even further into the closet with those filty thoughts all the while I use my own steatlh nova abilities to help others as as shining Madonna of Christian Charity.

Oh yeah, that's the Evil Me.

Originally Posted By: Emerald Panadero

I could be your Oh-So Pure Catholic School Girl GF, who drives you even further into the closet with those filty thoughts all the while I use my own steatlh nova abilities to help others as as shining Madonna of Christian Charity.

Something tells me you'd wear the schoolgirl outfit, evil or otherwise. grin

I definitely like the idea of evil you more than I'd probably like the reality. grin

Originally Posted By: Mellow

Is that what you want me to wear?

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen
I definitely like the idea of evil you more than I'd probably like the reality. grin

Are you sure you wouldn't like the real me? I'm lots of fun. I here you're a lot of fun too.

Are you sure you wouldn't like the real me? I'm lots of fun. I here you're a lot of fun too.

Funny how word gets around when you're a pansexual iconoclast who publicly releases erotic video of herself and took down a serial killer nova and is somehow still hated by virtually half of America. smirk

I very much might like the real you, Emerald. smile You strike me as a bit brash, but I like brash, and you certainly seem in charge of yourself, which I like. And I'm happy to see that you're still with us! If you'd like to get to know each other better, I'd be happy to make the arrangements. smile

Liberteen's okay. If you don't mind being up to your neck in red while your around her.

Talk about a hick.

Well, gorsh, Summer! Reckon y'all got me pegged like a 'possum in a narrow barn! O'course, even though I ain't got much fancy book-learnin', I think I still get by in the gal-durned big city jus' as well as any city-slickin' young thang like y'rself! grin

Oh, come on, Summer. smirk It's not as if I eat chitlin's for dinner and ride a tractor to school. I know we sticks-dwellers are known for our sexual deviancy, but trust me, being farm-raised Brittany has little to do with it. wink

Funny how word gets around when you're a pansexual iconoclast who publicly releases erotic video of herself and took down a serial killer nova and is somehow still hated by virtually half of America. smirk

Half the people in the world aren't worth knowing anyway. They just want you to do things for them. Sometimes they just want you to die.

I very much might like the real you, Emerald. smile You strike me as a bit brash, but I like brash, and you certainly seem in charge of yourself, which I like. And I'm happy to see that you're still with us! If you'd like to get to know each other better, I'd be happy to make the arrangements. smile

Brash is for children. I prefer insanely courageous.
Were would you like to arrange a meeting? I'm not really into you, but I know it will drive my father into a rage. It will make my brothers jealous too.

Is that what you want me to wear?

Do I even need to say yes? Although, I'm given to understand that you're kinda seeing someone.

Do I even need to say yes? Although, I'm given to understand that you're kinda seeing someone.

You have to give a girl a few crumbs to work with, Mellow. I swear, you are so shy. I feel I should kidnap you out of your house, tie you up on some icy mountain top, and have my way with you. Ever made love in the snow?

grin Merry Christmas! grin

You have to give a girl a few crumbs to work with, Mellow. I swear, you are so shy. I feel I should kidnap you out of your house, tie you up on some icy mountain top, and have my way with you. Ever made love in the snow?

grin Merry Christmas! grin

*thud*

Originally Posted By: Autumn Solstice
I've never met you LiberTeen, however my sister thinks you're just ducky. Which is certainly a red flag for me.

Since you both seem inclined to stick anything in your mouth prior to checking to see where its been... or its name, I can understand why she thinks so highly of you.

How true to form! laugh Your sister is fire, and you imply she's trampy. You are ice, and act accordingly. I wonder, are you frigid, to boot? grin I'm sure your sister could help warm you up, but I'd be happy to lend some extra strength, if you think more's required. grin

And hey, I always wash my veggies before I eat them. wink

Half the people in the world aren't worth knowing anyway. They just want you to do things for them. Sometimes they just want you to die.

Yeah... I get that, too. frown

Brash is for children. I prefer insanely courageous.
Were would you like to arrange a meeting? I'm not really into you, but I know it will drive my father into a rage. It will make my brothers jealous too.

Well, if it's just about making daddy jealous, I'll take a pass. smile As fun as that sounds, I've got enough drama in my life, already. So if "hanging out" is what's on your mind and you don't much care for my company, well, that seems a bit silly.

But you have fun with Robby. grin I wouldn't get him too riled up, by the way. He can be quite an animal. smirk

I almost didn't reply, but what the hell;

My father would not be jealous, Brittany. He would be furious. To him, you are a whore of a daughter, a slut, and destined for hell. You should be obeying the men in your life and kept down in your place.

That's life in my home.

If you don't want to meet that's fine. I didn't want to have sex with you. I only wanted to talk.

Well, if it's just about making daddy jealous, I'll take a pass. smile As fun as that sounds, I've got enough drama in my life, already. So if "hanging out" is what's on your mind and you don't much care for my company, well, that seems a bit silly.

Todays topic:

How much of a skank must you be if LiberTeen won't even sleep with you?

Emerald... we'll start with you... thoughts?

I almost didn't reply, but what the hell;
My father would not be jealous, Brittany. He would be furious. To him, you are a whore of a daughter, a slut, and destined for hell. You should be obeying the men in your life and kept down in your place.

That's life in my home.

If you don't want to meet that's fine. I didn't want to have sex with you. I only wanted to talk.

Oh, well in that case, that sounds just fine. smile I'm sorry I misunderstood, before. I got the impression you wanted to get together to just screw around, which is something I don't really do, to begin with, but when you made it plain that you weren't interested in me so much as angering your father, it made the proposition even less attractive.

However, if you just want to get together and chat, party, go shopping, whatever, and it will insult your father's sensibilities, I find that idea pretty agreeable. grin So I'm up for it.

Todays topic:

How much of a skank must you be if LiberTeen won't even sleep with you?

You're so crass, summer. wink You know very well that sexually liberated doesn't necessarily equal promiscuous. Smart money says I've still had fewer lances decorate my mantle than you have. smirk

Archived