Aberrant: 2011 - Your evil universe counterpart

Anateus

Originally Posted By: LiberTeen
Smart money.

Smart & money certainly two words I'm sure a country bumpkin like yourself isn't very used to.

Considering I did spend an entire day allowing you to be seen with me I suppose we're close enough that I could send your daddy a proper home schooling kit for you and a sizable doantation... considering it is Christmas an all.

I can't seem to look up your daddy on the Op-Pages... which cousin did you say he was again?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Summer Solstice
Considering I did spend an entire day allowing you to be seen with me I suppose we're close enough that I could send your daddy a proper home schooling kit for you and a sizable doantation... considering it is Christmas an all.

Oh, that's so sweet of you, Summer! smile But will it be the same kit that your father uses? Because if it's the usual regiment of restraints, paddles, and the third edition "Encylopedia of Incest" and the acclaimed "In the Family; Consensual Incest in the 21st Century", you needn't bother. My father didn't need them. smirk

I can't seem to look up your daddy on the Op-Pages... which cousin did you say he was again?

Frankly, Summer, I expected better of you. mad I mean, at least a "Which brother named 'Daryl' is he, again?" or "Is he Jimbo, Jethro, Jed, or Gummy Joe?" or something. wink

And who says incest isn't funny? laugh

Oh, that's so sweet of you, Summer! smile But will it be the same kit that your father uses? Because if it's the usual regiment of restraints, paddles, and the third edition "Encylopedia of Incest" and the acclaimed "In the Family; Consensual Incest in the 21st Century", you needn't bother. My father didn't need them. smirk

Frankly, Summer, I expected better of you. mad I mean, at least a "Which brother named 'Daryl' is he, again?" or "Is he Jimbo, Jethro, Jed, or Gummy Joe?" or something. wink

And who says incest isn't funny? laugh

Enough, both of you. That isn't funny, and I don't see why either of you would think so. Especially you Summer. LiberTeen, I expected a bit more maturity from you, but as always my standards were too high.

I will not see anything more like this from either of you or I'll kick the node right from Summer's skull and you'll be sharing the bed beside her.

I hope we're clear.

Idiots.

Originally Posted By: Autumn Solstice
Enough, both of you. That isn't funny, and I don't see why either of you would think so. Especially you Summer. LiberTeen, I expected a bit more maturity from you, but as always my standards were too high.

I will not see anything more like this from either of you or I'll kick the node right from Summer's skull and you'll be sharing the bed beside her.

I hope we're clear.

Idiots.

:butts in

Mellow out, girl. You take yourself and everything else wayyy too damn seriously.

I'm not sure which one I prefer - the vapid, shallow bitch or the disdainful, emo bitch. At least Summer's halfway funny. You just make me wanna sigh and go drown some puppies.

By the way, I'm Fade. Hi! (This introduction is not a command/request to derail the already derailed thread. Do not treat it as such. Thank you.)

Originally Posted By: Fade
:butts in

Mellow out, girl. You take yourself and everything else wayyy too damn seriously.

I'm not sure which one I prefer - the vapid, shallow bitch or the disdainful, emo bitch. At least Summer's halfway funny. You just make me wanna sigh and go drown some puppies.

By the way, I'm Fade. Hi! (This introduction is not a command/request to derail the already derailed thread. Do not treat it as such. Thank you.)

Nice to meet you, but if you want to post here, you have to offer up something on-topic. "Who would your evil universe counterpart be?" I'm pretty sure that the argument between Liberteen, Summer, and Autumn is a good example of that, even if unintentionally! wink

So...you're...rude, wealthy by inheritence, and have great hair? confused

Pretty much. I'm trying to cut back on the rudeness, hanging out with novas it might lower my life expectancy.

And yes, I have great hair. grin

Originally Posted By: Fade
I'm not sure which one I prefer - the vapid, shallow bitch or the disdainful, emo bitch.

Your pretty much a nobody, and you started off with 'vapid and shallow', and 'disdainful and emo' only top it off with 'bitch'? I'd say your preferences really don't matter.

Considering you'll not be getting close to either one of us any time soon to formulate an opinion of us outside this forum it really doesn't matter what you think.

Originally Posted By: Vapid, Shallow Bitch
Note how I carefully avoid denying your statements and instead try to pretend your opinion doesn't matter to me, when in fact every word typed on this forum cuts to the bone because I have nothing else to validate my pathetic existence.

I do note that.

If you were snarky and treated other people like crap, I would call you on said crap. I might or might not be snarky about it.

Seriously dude...I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Don't call people on their bullshit, it's all futile and pointless?

Heh. Its like two people having a conversation in a room about another person (or persons) in that room yet not addressing them specifically. Clearer?

Posters here aren't childern. They are pass the spanking stage. Let them live in the toilet their mouths create. We don't have to swim in it.

"Santa"? "Big Gay Jesus"?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Geez... If you're going to play snide and sarcastic and try to weigh in with personal jokes and cutting comments, at least try not to sound like complete blundering asshats when you do it. Being a nova doesn't give you carte blanche to act like an idiot. Node-measuring contests don't make you look "cool" to your adoring public 'cause, chances are, you don't have one here.

Christ. Some of you are way too full of yourselves.

I think you rather missed the point of that part of my post, which was that the whole misquoting thing was somewhat ridiculous. Maybe it's that sarcasm doesn't translate well to OpNet sites. Or maybe you just think it's a really lousy point. Whatever.

No need to jump on my ass.

Wow. Somebody's hostile tonight.

It wasn't meant as an insult to Summer. Now, if you take issue with the perceived crappiness of my satire, that's something else entirely, and you may feel free to lay off at any time, your opinion being unwelcome.

That's the lousy thing about the OpNet. I have to deal with your crappy attempts at satirical humor, and you have to deal with my calling them crappy attempts at satirical humor... Both are equally unwelcome, apparently, so we're even.

See how that works? smile

I'm sorry for assaulting your eyes with my crap attempts at humor, then. Feel free to skip over my posts in the future, as they obviously will contain nothing of interest or value. And on that note, toaster screw velociraptor dirt binder.

(Note: The above was a CRAPPY JOKE. Some self-appointed AUTHORITIES on HUMOR, also know as COMPLETE DICKS, may not understand humor, only humour. Thus an explanation is necessary to encourage them to not commit you. This explanation is also a form of CRAPPY JOKE and may be taken as such. Thank you)

Once again, you miss the whole fucking point and leech any possible humor out with your vampiric literal-minded touch...*sigh*

Whatever. I'm done arguing. I submit, the way of the Kittie is best and exalted over all other ways. Forgive me Mummy for I have sinned.

Yeah... or you could read that last part again.

"Drama Queen." Think about it. Meditate. Play "Little Zen Buddhist" in a fort made of sheets and couch cushions. Think about what you're typing once in a while, instead of just fapping at how cool you must really sound to the people who get you.

Ugh.

Pfft. That old thing? Sold it on Ebay years ago. It wasn't nearly gay enough for my needs. Or penetrative. Because after a supper of shit, a giant flaming dildo is just the thing I need to wash it down with.

I mean fuck, when I see a cock-shaped pillow, I wanna KNOW it's a cock-shaped pillow, goddamnit! I can't be wondering "is that a..really fat snake with sparkles on" or something. No, I need something with rainbows and pictures of sodomy. A soothing cream colour is so last summer.

Archived