Aberrant: 2011 - Making Introductions

Mr. Power

Sorry Mellow but the legal drinking age in Canada is 19. Of course if it's a private party then the laws become a little more lax...

As for the Opsite, I'll have to talk to the manager about, she handles those kinds of details. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Emerald.

Myself? I'm not really sure what to say. What would you like to know?

Originally Posted By: Mr. Power
Myself? I'm not really sure what to say. What would you like to know?

What do you want to do with your newfound power, that you wish to share?
What do you like most about being a nova?
What do you like least?

My personal ambition is to help as many novas as I can reach their goals and ambitions. That's why I ask.

I could arrange a private party, no sweat. If things go well, I'll be an established entertainer soon enough, and I can't imagine the clubs watch every drink the act takes, right? whistle

Seriously, Canada's nice in the summer, and I wouldn't mind coming to hang.

My newfound power, in terms of actual powers don't serve any practical purpose for my daily life really. I'm currently leveraging my new found status as a Nova in my buisness dealings. Being a Nova has opened far more doors than it's closed and I've been putting that to very good use.

I think I like how my status as a Nova effects people the most. I like the fact that people consider carefully what they say to me or how they treat me now. I also like flying. Skimming over the Pacific at 500 kliks is just the most amazing feeling.

What I like least? The enemies.

Originally Posted By: Mellow
I could arrange a private party, no sweat. If things go well, I'll be an established entertainer soon enough, and I can't imagine the clubs watch every drink the act takes, right? whistle

Seriously, Canada's nice in the summer, and I wouldn't mind coming to hang.

BC is nice all year long, depending on your personal preferences.

You'd be suprised at just how closely the clubs up here keep an eye on under agers, my friend. But like I said, what happens behind private closed doors is none of the cops buisness. wink

...I can't believe I just used a smiley...

Yeah, I like the "Nova Factor" as well. It has made a huge difference in my business. I'm afraid I don't fly unless thrown (bad experience).

Enemies can be a real problem. Care to elaborate?

Me - I've got this nova stalker. I've managed to stay away from most baseline hate groups though.

The Baseline hate groups are easy enough to deal with really. Physically hurting me has become much more difficult since my eruption and I have no problems exerting certain social pressures on the right people to make hassling me not worth their while.

The problem lies with other individuals who consider me a bigger threat now that I've erupted.

Word of advice Mellow, don't give control of your money to anyone else if you can help it. I heard too many stories of young people who make it big then get screwed by their parents and end up with nothing.

Keep control of your personal assest and hire a financial advisor if you have to.

True enough, but I know that because my parents were in this business since before my birth. They are professionals, and quite frankly I don't have the Node yet to balance my finances.

Not that I won't be looking over their shoulders every step of the way! If I do become too big, I'll want to know what I'm doing when I step out.

Okay but...seriously dudes. I think I've got a few years before my parents embezzle every last dime of mine and go hide in another country.

As for becoming more savvy about the business, that's no-brain territory. I'll get right on that...after I've had a chance to enjoy the concert tonight.

Archived