Aberrant RPG - Alejandra, Do stats exist for her?

Leliel

There aren't any stats for her. So you'll need to make them.

Mega-Attributed:

Mega-Appearance 1+

Mega-Charisma 2+

(plus whatever else you may need, like Dexterity or Perception)

Powers (all based on sound)

Disorient

Stun Attack

Strobe (hearing)

(more powers are probably needed, but thats all I can think of)

She has a "Phile" entry listing in general terms what she can do, and she has a few other flavor entries where she displays powers & such. My book isn't here (see core book and APG), but as I recall...

Known or Strongly Implied:

Elemental Anima (or Mastery) Sound:

Mega-Manipulation (The Voice)

Mega-Charisma

Mega-Appearance (Awe)

Mega-Wits (Artistic Gen)

Mega-Perception (Enhanced Hearing):

No Aberrations

No Mega-Strength

Supposedly even by nova standards she's pretty hot stuff, I would give her at least three dots in all three of her mega-socials. I'd also give her 3+ dots in her Elemental.

I don't think she's supposed to be combat ready in any sense of the word so I wouldn't give her any combat powers outside of her Elemental. Good Techniques would be, Increase/Decrease, Shaping, Movement. In theory she should have a bolt in there somewhere but I see no sign it's mastered.

I think she has DOMINATE since it has in one book (my apologies I can't remember which one at the moment) that she uses her voice to convince a secretary to allow her into Mefistofaleez' office.

Although that could be a MEGA-CHARISMA enhancement like: Commanding Presence.

ALSO I'd say she has Elemental Anima (Sound) like Dr. Troll points out.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sovereign:
I think she has DOMINATE since it has in one book (my apologies I can't remember which one at the moment) that she uses her voice to convince a secretary to allow her into Mefistofaleez' office.
It's in the APG & that's "The Voice". The description for what she is doing and the description for how the Voice works match up... and that's before realizing that she's the world's best singer and "The Voice" is how you get to be a nova class singer.

I went with Mastery as opposed to anima. It's more logical, and also I believe it actually states that she can "generate" sound in her NovaPhile entry. The Holo (Sound) is a nice way to handle the Ventriloquism/sound mimicry ability said entry says she possesses as well.

Archived