z-Kara

By now, I'm sure many of you have already seen, but some promo photographs were released for my picture yesterday. Yes, they look unfinished (ie, no text or information on them), and no, they weren't supposed to be released yet.

Still, I'd like you to enjoy them. We'll have to reshoot them closer to the time for release, and we'll have to come up with new shoots, so any feedback you have would be marvelous.

Gallery of Strangle shots

Yeah, I'm not really happy about it. Apparently, the photographer had a buddy come by to visit, and the 'friend' was messing with his computer and dumped a bunch of stuff to the opnet. My pictures weren't the only ones dumped, but they were the most noticed, given the subject. We're looking into recourse, but we may drop it since it was an accident and the pictures were gratis anyway.

Or that's what I've been told, anyway.

Not my doing hon, unless you really want me to model on them. Peter Hardic is the photographer; he's done a lot of work for minor pop stars in Miami. I can give you his information, but after my experience, I'm not sure that I recommend him. He does great work, and he said that he's changing his computer setup. He is doing another promotional set later for free.

Also, he did me for free for exposure, and he might be more than willing to do you for free in order to reestablish his reputation.

Archived