Aberrant: 2011 - [Journal: Caramel Bath] Halloween 2009

z-Kara

Join Caramel for the First Anniversary of the Bath House's opening! At the same time, show off your scary selves in the Halloween Contest!

First prize - $100, free passes to The Bath House's monthly Private Spring Break Beach Party and tickets to The Fray's concert in November!

Second prize - $50 and free passes to The Bath House's monthly Private Spring Break Beach Party!

Third prize - Free passes to The Bath House's monthly Private Spring Break Beach Party!

Come ready to enjoy Miami's hottest Halloween party with Miami's hottest club owner.

Saturday, October 31, 2009 ~ doors open at 8 pm

Admission fee - $10
Contest entry fee - $2

Costumes will be judged by Daniele Yarger of the Cherry Nuggets, Carlos Menda of the telenovela, Amor Real and Caramel Bath herself.

Originally Posted By: Stonefish
And if we're scary without a costume?

We won't know if you don't tell us, sugar. wink

Originally Posted By: Autumn Solstice
Originally Posted By: Caramel Bath
Join Caramel for the First Anniversary of the Bath House's opening! At the same time, show off you your scary selves in the Halloween Contest!

You missed a spot. Fire your ad people.

Fixed and noted. Thanks, hon. wink

Originally Posted By: Kara
If you need transportation, let me know, sugar. I can help you arrange something.

I recall owing you something special. winkgrin

I'll redouble my efforts then.

My Wonderful, Beneficant Project Manager is considering putting me in the field for the next six weeks. On the plus side, it means I get to work on Project Genesis grin , but the down side is that the work is going to be exhuasting frown .

Archived