Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Nexus Earth - Group 3 encounters

Justin OOC

Saito grabs his pistol, which is now loaded with lethal ammunition, he then turns to his companions.

"We need to make our way to the library. Our friends have already begun that mission."

Saito looks toward his brother and Arial.

"If all three groups attack the invaders from differant points the the chances are higher that at least one of us will complete the mission"

Saito makes sure that he has spare ammunition secured within his coat pocket.

"Lets move out, I will cover us as we begin our run down the hall toward the locker rooms and we can attack from there."

Saito steps out into the hall inorder to cover his companions.

Ariel vaguely recognized the situation. It was something that she kept in her past, but now that it was happening, it was something that she could no longer hide. "I've seen more hell than you'll imagine." She said, speaking in english and in a very, very harsh tone. "We will move together.." She said in Japanese, pulling her hands out of her pockets. "..because we stick together. We clear?"

"Crystal, I can take whatever gets thrown at us."

Ryo pushes the Kendo stick back down his scarf and it seems to just vanish as he does so, instead he prefers to use something a little bit more lethal, as he cracks his knuckles. He stomps his shoes onto the ground in an unusual fashion and a slight hum is heard and disappears just as quickly.

"C'mon, let's get going, and don't hold back the pace on my account, I can keep up."

The ground shook as the three stepped outside the room, and from the direction of the Library they could hear the chittering of insects, the baying of hounds on the hunt,and a groaning sound that seemed to be made to inspire dread and despair.

The nearby exit was the long way outside and around the building, but it was also the quieter path.

Saito moves into the hall and beckons his companions to follow him with his free hand.

"We should take the path outside. Our enemies should not expect us to attack from that direction. Hopefully, we can also meet up with the other squads."

"I think that I heard something in the courtyard, we should investigate the area to make sure that there is no direct danger to the school"

Saito leads his team into the courtyard.

Once into the Courtyard, The three members of team three see the giant robot fighting the giant Cyber demon. The first exchange Is a cloud of missiles that wreath the demon in explosions. It weathers the attack fairly well with its shield, though it's armor is gouged and pockmarked in dozens of places and it hardly looks "prisitine" it's still in the fight. If anything it's far angrier now than before. It roars again, this time answered by three other roars as three more demons similar to it materialize. it answers the missile attack with a brilliant flash of green light as the massive energy cannon on the demon's right arm carves deep into the aqua-blue robot's torso. It fails to damage anything critical, but everyone cans e how the area glows after the attack.

((OOC mind checks to notice Amaya Kai and Valerie on the other side of the courtyard. target number is 12))

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1223547

((OOC Mind Check Failed))

Saito immediately turns to his brother.

"This is not an optimal situation, those creatures could destroy the school if something is not done"

Saito studies the blue mech.

"Someone has to help him. Ryo, I know that it seems dangerous but this is something that I need to do alone, get Ariel out of here and try and meet up with the other groups. I will give you cover as you cross the courtyard"

Originally Posted By: Mind Roll
2d6+Mind -> 5+4+4 = 13

Success

"Someone has to help him. Ryo, I know that it seems dangerous but this is something that I need to do alone, get Ariel out of here and try and meet up with the other groups. I will give you cover as you cross the courtyard"

Ariel was beyond furious at Saito, but held her tongue. It was obvious she no longer wanted to be around him. She spied the trio across the way, and instantly knew it would be better to group with them than not. If Saito wants to wait here and die, let him. "Ryo. Across the courtyard. Lets go." She said, beginning her trek through the courtyard, keeping an eye out of monsters of the like. Her hands are closed, but not all the way.

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1226045

((OOC: Check passes with an 18))

Ryo follows Ariel across the courtyard but pauses for a brief moment when he's closest to the Mecha which is obviously on his side. He pulls the scarf off from around his neck and throws it over his hand. He grabs both ends of the scarf and starts swinging it over his head like a sling, he releases one side and a small orb let's fly.

((OOC: Body Check of 14 to hit the mecha with the orb))

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1226074

((OOC: The Orb hits and provides a Forcefield lvl 10 over the entire body of the mecha))

The Orb makes contact with the mecha, and the outer shell of mecha flashes blue for a moment and then fades to the original color. Ryo takes off running again, using his running shoes in order to cross the courtyard as quickly as possible.

((OOC: Ryo's running shoes grant him a special movement: fast of 3))

Saito places his hand on his glasses to communicate with his brother.

"Thanks for understanding, but I know that you will be of more use to them than me right now. I will keep this channel open if you need to send me any information"

Saito then brings his wrist to his mouth and begins to speak.

"Man I hate doing it this way, it is so unneeded"

"DECEND METEOR GUNDAM!!!!!"

Ariel and Ryo saw the amazingly fast movements of the silver wolf and the disappearance of the other one into the building where Amaya had disappeared with Kai. Valerie was quickly being surrounded by the hellhounds. Everyone seemed no need help, and they had only moments to decide wo needed more.

Ryo runs towards the building he had seen Amaya disappear into with Kai. While he runs he expends the necessary energy to activate his biokinetic field and strength augmentation.

"Ariel, Amaya has Kai, and I'm going to go help her."

Ryo runs off in a full sprint after the silver wolf.

Archived