Aberrant: 2011 - [Journal: LiberTeen] It's Over

Libertyne

I'm still at Albert Einstein Hospital in Philadelphia... I woke up just a couple of days ago. I guess I was out for about a week. The doctors say I'm not quite ready to leave yet, but being a nova helps. I managed to get a laptop in here, so right now I'm pirating off the hospital's wifi.

I really don't feel like dwelling on what happened right now. My memory is still pretty foggy. But the city of Philadelphia and the Philadelphia Police Department have been very supportive and kind during my stay. I don't watch television or read the papers, but I guess from the looks I get that a lot of people know what happened, at least locally. Like I said, my memory is still hazy...but...I know enough, I guess.

The Philadelphia Bar Association has set me up with a defender pro bono, but she seems confident that District Attorney Giuliene Sciapelli won't seek to prosecute. In the meantime, I've been released on my own recognizance under the conditions that I don't leave Philadelphia until a full investigation can be conducted. So I guess I'm here for another week or two, and probably a week of that will be here at the hospital.

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes and support, and many thanks to those of you who sent flower or cards or letters (you know who you are).

I'm allowed visitors now, so anybody's free to visit me whenever. Visiting hours are typically from eight to eight every day, but I think I could get them waived if I had to. The hospital staff are being especially accomodating because of some things that happened during my stay.

Originally Posted By: Rosemarie
There was a perverse artistic elegance to Cyn.

Don't call what she did art. It never was; it never will be. It was sickness, made manifest to the rest of the world and forced on others.

Don't you DARE give it any kind of glory or acceptance.

Originally Posted By: Rosemarie
There was a perverse artistic elegance to Cyn.

That said, it's better she's out of the world than in it.

Good luck.

That certainly wasn't very nice. Please, let's try to remain civil here. The young lady has seen and dealt with quite enough lately without us adding to her misery.

Can we save this for another time and place please?

My apologies if I insulted anyone.

Cyn was certainly a sick-minded woman and I feel for her victims.

That said, I'm still getting used to enhanced sight and artistic understanding. When you can see down to the molecular level, almost anything becomes elegant.

I hope Brittany gets better soon, and I've got a standing invitation for her on a segment dealing with Americana. smile

Archived