Aberrant: 2011 - Just a short jump to love?

Catalyst

The dancing was what kept her whole. The music was crappy, at least if one bothered to listen to anything past the drums. She didn't listen to anything but the drums. The Singer was not from Jamaica and he couldn't of had a flatter voice if he tired. The song was as original as a punk starting a fight. Oh something about smoking pot. Still she did not hear the words. She was lost in the drums. The beat was what she needed.

She moved in her own way.She did not fit in this show. She was true to herself, and did not try to be what she wasn.t. Her wasn't in lock, and did not wear color of a country she pretended to love but would never live in. She wore her tight jeans and a cynical shirt that read."Yes they are real. Now look up about a foot"

She ignored the people looking at her, and she ignored the people trying to talk to her. They were not worth her time. She was taken and for all her talking and teasing with a few people she knew, she wasn't going to do anything to risk that..At least not for anything she saw today.

Bitter and fed up with her situation in life they told her. Some of that was evident from the performance she was putting out on the dance floor. For Dark Spiral, there was much to empathize with. The arrogance and isolation Catalyst ... she refused to use the nova's old, baseline name ... was exhibiting was something she would have done. Dark Spiral had minimal patience with the baseline rabble and less inclination to socialize with them. Let them fawn while their betters danced. If anything, Catalyst was more kind. Spiral would have withered any number of the over-anxious young men that tried to press themselves against her. As it was, Catalyst's attitude if indifference drove them back to a respectful distance.

When the band struck up another song, with a surprisingly identical beat, Dark Spiral seperated herself from the bar and moved out onto the dance floor. She let the music take her, just like she let Catalyst's personal gravity draw her in. Soon enough, they were dancing face to face, their lithe bodies swaying identically to the beat. Dark Spiral found herself missing Ravenshire. She like spying on him and watching him dance ... even though his partners were always lacking. She wondered if Catalyst missed her Troy as much.

The song ended much too soon. Dark Spiral still wanted more and she let the regret play across her face. She opened her eyes and looked into Catalyst's face. Her deep, dark middle-eastern features mirrored eeriely Spiral's own Indian features. Spiral smiled and extended her hand to the other nova.

"Hello," she said, leaning in close. "I'm Spiral. We seem to be all alone in the club tonight."

She paid more mind to this woman. She wasn't just another face in the crowd. She let the girl dance with her. She let people dance with before..She did not dance with them. Most of the time they got the message that she wasn't here for them. She rarely had to tell them to leave her. Her body talked loud enough. She danced with this girl. her eyes looked right threw her. Catalyst wasn't mean, she just was hurt and wasn't looking to be healed in the arms of some one night stand.

She was lightly glistening with sweat. It made her glow in the light.She had been dancing all day long.She was moving so she would not have to think. Thinking lead to him. That lead to think he was not with her.Being without him lead to not really being.

"So..You are um Spiral..Nova or hippie parents?"

She spoke softly and pulled spiral into her close, where she yelled in her.It was soft compared to the loud noise but anywhere else it may have been shouting.

"I am here to be by myself. Unless you have something really good to offer, I don't want to be around..Not trying to be mean but I don't want you get you hopes up..Besides I am taken."

"So..You are um Spiral..Nova or hippie parents?"

Spiral's laugh was musical.

"Nova. My parents don't tell me what to do anymore."

She leaned in close to Catalyst, face grinning.

"Its okay, you not being on the prowl tonight. That's not why I'm here either. I can't be with my guy this evening because he's got ... business."

She slurred the last word with a measure of disgust.

She looked upset for a half-second then beams another smile to Catalyst.

"So what's your guy's excuse? I've got mind to pop over to wherever he is and tell him off for you ..."

Spiral arches an eyebrow.

"... or you could come along and tell him off yourself."

Dark Spiral applauded her efforts at bring this off so smoothly. She was one step closer to convincing another nova the rightness of her way.

tilting her head back she let out a lout laugh.

"Business? What sort of Business..I am betting the one with a pair of legs, and a set of tits."

Not that troy was that way, Catlyst knew better. That boy was almost afraid of sex. Still It was not her fault that other men were less than faithful.

"Sure, I'll see how deep your rabit hole goes..."

She wanted to answer the question about Ravenshire and his business, but was hit with another leading statement that caused her to keep her own declaration of victory over that child-tramp Lina in check.

"I'm no Queen of Hearts, dear one," Spiral purred. "I thought my grin would give me away."

Dark Spiral grinned and extended a hand to Catalyst.

"Tell me where he is and we can be there in a moment. The choice is yours, my Alice."

This was happening so fast for Catalyst all she could do was whisper the reply to her new companion. Dark Spiral already knew the answer. She had already been given the name of the hotel he was at as well as getting a virtual tour of the hotel lobby.

"I know that place," Dark Spiral lied. "Let me visualize the lobby and we can ask the clerk which club he is most likely at."

Catalyst could only nod to her good fortune while Dark Spiral snapped reality with her will and opened a portal crackling with black energy. She took Cats hand and led her through.

Two beautiful women stepped through into the quiet, sedate hotel lobby. Together, both women's gaze fell upon the stunned clerk standing behind the counter. As they sauntered closer, still hand in hand, the boy/man stammered,

"Can I hhh-elp you ... ladies?"

"I hope you can," Dark Spiral said with a pout. "I'm helping my friend with a birthday surprise for a guest of yours - Troy Campbell. Can you tell us if he's in his room, or what clubs you steered him to?"

The clerk thought it over. What the girls wanted was totally wrong, but just watch two such hot foxes leaning on the counter and begging him with those eyes ... hey, he was only human. He broke down and told them that Troy was out and which was the most likely club he could be found out. As the women's hips swayed as they walked away, he couldn't help but hate this Troy-guy just a little bit.

The women walked casually the three blocks to the club. Mostly Spiral and Cat talked about Cat's college plans as well as hinting about her plans for Troy this evening after the club. Spiral smiled knowingly. Once at the club and the club's long line to get inside, Spiral led Cat around to the side. Once more, she parted reality and the two women stepped straight into the club. People noticed, but seemed more intent on gawking at the novas than reporting them to the bouncers or the manager. One or two men even approached them, but were brushed off. Cat stepped up on a chair near the bar and looked over the dance floor. Spotting Troy, she jumped down and bulled her way with a surprising strong frame toward her man. Spiral followed in her wake and couldn't help loving how Catalyst totally disregarded the baselines between her and her quarry.

Now came the confrontation.

Troy had been in Chicago for several days at this juncture, and he liked it less each day he was there. There was something in the air that put him on the edge. It was at these times he wished he could drink his pointless emotion away. The air smelled like sweat, and there was confrontation electricity in the air. Everyone was generally nice to him, but there was something about the place that felt like it was driving him insane. It reminded him of the idea of elder gods that he was so little educated of.

It was the Project that set him up at the grandiose hotel for the duration of his stay. He was beginning to get use to being waited on hand and foot, and to be able to get most single girls he set his eyes on. For a Nova, he was particularly clean. He had normal colored skin, normal hair, and no aberrations. He wasn’t super pretty, but was above a baseline average. His firm tone drove some women crazy. And for a brief moment in each of his days, he thought of Catalyst. They had spoken once or twice in the past few weeks, and it was nothing deep. She was excited when they first talked after the long break, but each time she sounded more and more drained. Like she thought he was drawing away from her.

I’ll visit her soon enough. I think we’ll both be at the beach party. Than she will know that I am still dedicated to her. Troy thought this as he walked down the stairs and into the hotel lobby. Gold and maroon was the theme of this, like most of the hotels, and it seemed to be filled with the same inexperienced kids as ever. A guy of the 20th year pointed Troy in the direction of the club, and Troy mentioned that if anyone should come looking for him, than to give them the same directions. Anyone who doesn’t know where to find me will never get into that club anyway.

As Troy walked into the club, he downed a few shots of straight vodka. It hardly affected him whatsoever, but it was beginning to become a type of ritual for him. Not long after he was pulled into the dance floor by a couple of Rave-Vixens who Troy had spent the night with two days past. They were clad in glowing lights, tank tops, and shiny pants. I’d like to thank the 80’s for this achievement he thought as he tirelessly tore up the dance floor.

Troy felt the mood in the room change before he saw her. The dancing electricity halted almost immediately as near everyone grew curious with the far side of the room. Troy considered popping over and finding what was causing the ruckus, but it found him quicker than he imagined anything would. A pair of arms wrapped around Troy and he was literally stunned. As he watched beyond Catalyst he found someone in pursuit of her, walking at a slow pace with a cocky smirk. Everyone’s eyes were on him, the beautiful girl on him, and the equally as good looking woman walking his way.

"Troy..Troy Troy I never thought I would fine you in such a place"

She pulled him into her tightly, her arms holding on to his waist, she lifted him up, holding him in her tight embrace. Her eyes were reddening as she held onto the luck bastard. Whether that was good or bad luck, well that was still up in the air. She did not lift him, not because of how much he was but because that would have looked silly and would have been akard, besides she was holding him close to her not trying to drag him away..Yet.

She set him down, and waved toward spiral as she came forward.

"Troy, this little number let me get to you. She is a really nice woman. No, don't even think that, you naughty lil man"

The last part was a clear joke.She still had an arm wrapped around him, and was close by his side. She almost looked as if she were going to cry. She looked about the room, with her hawkish eyes. Things changed here. when she was by herself she knew that peopelw atched her..She Also knew that they wanted her..But no, it was diffrent when they looked as her a Troy. They were thinking about getting between them.>Well, that would nto be wise.

'Well, Cat is certainly hooked on Troy,' she thought. 'He's not bad, but he's no Ravenshire. He doesn't even look all that bright.'

Dark Spiral stepped up and extended a handshake to Troy.

"Hello there. I'm Dark Spiral, but you can call my Spiral if you like. I met Catalyst back in Californian and she looked so lonely. I just had to ask why and now we're here. I can see why she's been missing you."

She did her best to keep her voice regal yet friendly, taking care not to rile the excitable Cat. Right now, she was concentrating on leading Catalyst to happiness and things were looking good. The rest of the clubgoers were of little interest to her being baseline, thus inferior, and thus of no challenge or interest. Mostly, she kept her inherent arrogance under wraps.

Troy took Dark Spirals hand softly and gave her a friendly smile. "Thank you, Spiral." He looked at Cat, than back to Dark Spiral. "Thank you for bringing her to me. How did you find me?" He said curiously. He didn't care that they found him, but he wondered if he could prevent them from doing it again. Troy let go of her hand while still looking into her eyes, than smirked at Catalyst. "How long are you here for, hun?"

Troy was curious as to what everyone in the club was thinking about. Three nova's in their regular hang out. If news gets out about this, it could become a regular hot-spot.

Troy looked over Dark Spirals shoulder to the door, than back to Dark Spiral and Catalyst. "This sure is a good night for The Sway." Refering to the name of the club. "Four Nova's in one night."

Smiling as she held onto troy. The world was small close to him. She looked up into his eyes, and wondered if he felt the same. She wanted to think he did. She knew he most likely didn't.

"I don't know an hour..Does that really matter?I came to you as soon as I could...And who cares how many novas are here?I only care that you are."

Dark Spiral did care though. A fourth nova might bring difficulty with her plans. Answering Troy was the best immediate reaction to Catalyst's response.

"For bringing you Catalyst, you are welcome. Finding you? Well let me be evasive by saying that Love always finds a way, Troy," she said smoothly. "All it took was desire with the right amount of quantum thrown in."

Which is more than any blank-brained baseline could do she wanted to add, but she had been counseled on caution this time out. No praising the wisdom of Mal or enacting any sort of violence this time out.

She took her gaze away from the handsome young nova and scanned the crowd looking for the fourth nova. After all, this person might yet prove useful.

Dumb fucking luck. Lina stared into the night sky as the taxi pulled up to the club.

It wasn't long ago that she walked off the roof in LA. Her first plan of action was to go back to the house in Wisconsin to see if DS had been there, but found nothing when she got there. Lina got in touch with some of her followers and put the silent word out. She would pay them back eventually, but now she needed them. Word quickly spread through the families that Lina was looking for a Nova named Dark Spiral, and it was seemingly pointless at the start. No one had heard a thing from anyone as to where Dark Spiral might possibly be.

To New York she told herself. I'll go to New York and look for her there.

Going to New York involved going through Chicago, of course. Lina had spent a considerable amount of her travel life in Chicago, so it was nothing special. But she got a call which changed all that. Right outside of Chicago she got a call that someone had spotted Dark Spiral in California with another local nova, Catalyst. Lina considered this and told her driver to immediately make towards California. On the way back through she remembered from N!Prime that Catalyst was love sick over a boy named Troy, who just happened to be staying in Chicago. Lina let the thoughts pass until she got another call saying that Dark Spiral and the other Nova had been spotted IN Chicago. They were at a hotel, but were on the move.

And the local tabloids would tell where Troy would be. One plus two.

As she stepped into view in front of the club everyone noticed. Lina did not mask herself, even if it meant that Dark Spiral would realize that Lina was there. The door man stepped to the side to let Lina in after a very, very quick look over. She stepped into the club wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a red tank top. There are too many people here Lina thought to herself. They're going to hinder my ability to find Dark Spiral before she finds me.

Their eyes met each other at the exact same time, and the time around Lina seemed to freeze. That average looking nova boy named Troy, the beautiful Catalyst, and the terrible Dark Spiral. Lina dodged into the awed and confused crowd, her stomach doing flips in her throat.

Catalyst could care less about Dark Spiral at moment, and she was less than ten feet from her.Still Dark Spiral was taking up some of her time with Troy.She thought of asking her nicely to leave for a bit. She chose to let it slide for a little longer. As for Lina wasn't even in her world now. Her world was very small, right now. It was not nearly as comfortable as she wanted to it to be.

First there was surprise, but that was quickly followed by a smile as a plan formulated in her mind. Keeping an eye on the general location of Lina, she placed a light hand on Troy's and Catalyst's shoulders.

"Troy, Cat, there is this crazy young nova out to get me and she's here. Please help me. With all these innocent bystanders about I'm not sure what kind of carnage she could cause. You've got to help me! Please!"

She put her best pleading tone forward. In her mind, she wasn't really lying though she could care less about the baseline fools standing about her. That and she was the crazy, obsessed nova with the perchance for threatening baselines. None of that really mattered to Dark Spiral though. What mattered was the angry little girl coming to get her and ruin her entire evening. That and the possibility she could use two other novas to deal with her problem ... permanently.

Troy scanned the crowd, looking for the girl he thought could be named Lina. He’d seen her at the Blackburn, but she didn’t make a huge impression on him. Oh! She’s the one going out with Ravenshire Troy thought to himself. The words that Dark Spiral landed deep in Troy, and he wondered if he could hold off another Nova. He didn’t have much time to think, though, because he spotted Lina moving towards his group of three.

“Behind me!” Troy yelled, and stepped in front of Dark Spiral to meet Lina head on. There was a moments’ pause as Lina stepped up to Troy. He could see the passion and hate in her eyes. There was a gleaming white aura coming from the small sixteen year old, and she seemed restless against standing in front of him.

“This doesn’t involve you. Get out of the way, or I’ll take you.” Lina said coldly, threatening with a step forward. Troy didn’t move a step, and before he could perceive, Lina had an elbow in his stomach. Troy almost looked like he was going to double over, but just made an attempt to grab her. He seemed to bounce off her white aura, and she made several more hits with her fist and feet against Troy. None of her blows seemed to affect him, and she was beginning to notice. Lina jumped back, still in her fighting stance. People were beginning to grasp the idea that this place might be dangerous, and soon there was a panic to leave as soon as possible. “You’re a nova.” Lina said, sounding more angry than cold.

“Troy Campbell.. “ Troy said softly, and with a smile. “ ..And you can’t hurt me.” Lina jumped forward at Troy, and place a soft fist in his side. Distraction! She was jumping past him, and used an attack to try. She was looking past Troy to Dark Spiral, and Troy couldn’t let her get past him. He gripped her arm, and before she could notice, he tossed her back in front of him. She was disoriented, but seemed more annoyed that he touched her. Lina looked to the ceiling, than back at Troy. An instant later a copious amount of light shot from her white aura and crashed into the ceiling of the nightclub, causing a screaming panic. Everyone except the two novas that Troy was with, and Troy himself, seemed to be out of the crash radius, or at least from what Troy could tell. Troy pushed Dark Spiral first, than twirled around to push Catalyst before a pile of rubble fell onto him. Lina looked at the falling ceiling, and quickly rolled her eyes before launching a quick offensive against Dark Spiral that was constructed of a flurry of kicks and punches.

Catalyst went from loving and adoring Troy to seeing a threat to him. That threat was Lina. She did not make much noise, and was slow to act but she was not stone. No, she was not a stone, she was a gem.

She started by turning her shirt into diamond.Something that would have drawn eyes from everyone in the room, had Lina not been acting so uncivil. Still, the girl's shirt becoming clear did catch a few eyes, then when her body started to turn into diamond, the ceiling fell. Catalyst was not happy. She yelled out at Lina.

" I am not here to fight but if you do not leave my love alone I will gut you like a fish

She moved in front of Lina. Her body was a gain prism, light bouncing, shifting and splinting depending on how it hit her form. Looking into Lina's eyes

"Run fast you cunt."

The first punch scored a glancing blow to the chest. The eufiber absorbed the blow. The follow up kick went wide as Dark Spiral dodged away, backpedaling. Lina kept coming after her and readied the next series of blows when ...

Catalyst interposed herself between the two!

"Run fast you cunt."

Dark Spiral couldn't help but grin at that last statement. It had worked. Lina had come on bull-headed and now the other two members of the One Race were on her side. Tonight was going better than imagined. Still, there was more she could do.

"Lina, its over. Just leave us alone. You need help," she pleaded to the small, feisty nova.

"Whatever you think has happened is in your deluded mind. Stop lying to yourself before you hurt someone else."

With that last lie, Spiral took cover behind Catalyst.

Lina launched at Catalyst with a upside down fist that Catalyst quickly bent backwards and to the side to avoid. Each move Catalyst made was like grinding rocks, but incredibly graceful. Catalysts' left elbow made a jolt towards Lina's ribs, but stopped at the force field of light. Lina grasped Catalyst's wrist and elbow of her left arm and twisted her so that Catalyst was facing away from Lina and bending over backwards.

By now, all music had ceased and there was only the crackling of Catalysts diamond state.

In an instant Catalyst had been launched across the room and into a wall, followed by a large stream of white light that originated from a few inches in front of Lina. Lina didn't pause before attacking at Dark Spiral who dodged the blows barely as Lina was smiling wickedly. Lina had forced Dark Spiral back several steps and looked like she was about to land a solid blow when Lina exploded sideways and across the room. Catalyst stood in front of Dark Spiral, in Lina's old place, breathing a little heavily. Lina picked herself up off the ground and stood up straight. "You're protecting a Nova.. " Lina screamed while running at Catalyst before slamming a ineffective fist into Catalysts chest. "Who attacked my.. " Lina continued while dodging a blow with grace, and pushing a knee into Catalysts stomach. It seemed to affect her not. " ..little brother!" Lina shouted as Catalyst threw both her palms at Lina's chest to be met by the force field. It merely softened the blow, though, and the attack hit Lina, throwing her back at another wall.

Lina had a trace amount of blood coming from her mouth, giving a terrible color to her seemingly lifeless skin. "He is in a hospital bed, possibly blinded for the rest of his life." Lina said quietly enough for Catalyst and Dark Spiral to hear. She slowly stood up, and did so with obvious trouble.

Catlyst moved towards Lina, she was in paint. She was tough how to ignore physical pain. She did her best. She saw the havoc, the risk of fighting more so with this girl. She saw the death tolls, and the likely hood of lives being ruined.

"Your bother is blind, that is a horrid thing. I sympathize with you. But you cannot use that to threaten the lives of others. You went after my boyfriend.You went after incoent people.You went after me!"

She moved towards Lina. She waited. Waiting for the right moement to strike. Catalyst had been tough how to beat people who faster than her, but not stronger.She was not the best fighter in the world but she knew once she got her hands on Lina,there was little Lina could do. She waited.

"Lina, no one will win if you don't stop this madness. You go away now,and I will not press charges. You stay and I will press charges. You go away for a long time. We are talking years here. You did try to kill me after all. Then again you could kill me, and go away forever. it is up to you"

Dark Spiral waited as well. Not that she wanted to Lina to walk away from this alive, but she weighed the effect of her acting now (people were still stampeding out of the club and thus within range) and couldn't justify launching an attack. Besides, hopefully the police would be showing up soon and the attack on Troy and Catalyst, as well as the club, were crimes. Let Lina deal with that too. Now, all she had to do was help Catalyst keep Lina here until the police arrived. If the people cleared out some more, Spiral planned to start whipping out the entropy ... even if it meant hurting Catalyst a little bit. She could heal her later.

Troy was, of course, of no use. Figures that a Utopian would cower under a pile of rubble when there was real work to be done. Well, let the simpering baseline press find him there then.

As for the Cat-Lina showdown, there was little else Dark Spiral could do at the moment besides hex her and that was frustrating. Maybe she could also take some lessons away from this encounter.

Lina was against the wall, where she wanted to be. It was obvious that Cat wasn’t aware, otherwise she wouldn’t be in that form, but though diamond was hard to wear down, and was great with a point, it could be shattered with a hammer. And a hammer with super strength behind it would demolish it. Lina would dodge the next blow easy, and Cat would be done for. She was closing in..

Lightning sparked from Dark Spirals direction, and Lina could feel the fear in her belly. It was the worst she felt in a few days, and it wasn’t over. Everything felt weird for a moment, than came pain. Lina’s arm felt as if it was completely pulled out of socket, and her ribs were crushed. She doubled over, and caught a view of Dark Spiral giggling.

A gush of blood poured from Lina’s mouth, and she looked feint. Without warning, she dodged past Catalyst, and out the door of the club. Sirens were on there way, but the back alleys were a great haven.

Blood spilled in Catlyst's mouth. IT tasted odd.Not right at all.Catalyst knew what her blood should taste like. It hurt her, and she wanted this to stop. She wanted to go back in time and make it so this never happened. She wanted to grab ahold of Lina and throtle her until she stopped being a pain in her ass. Still she did nto want to deal with any more drama than she had to.Moving toward spiral.

"I understand you are with the teragen and have problems dealing with police..So if you need to go away for wile I understand. Give me a call in the morning"

She passed Spiral her phone number. She went to the pile of rube.Carefully lifting the ruble off Troy.she fought back her urge to cry. She knew Troy was all-right but seeing troy stuck like this drove a pain in her that she did not want to face.She started to yell.

"Troy, never,and I mean never do this again. Don't get yourself buried. Don't try to fight crazy novas either...You are not a fighter..I don't want to se you hurt!"

Good, but not perfect, Spiral thought. I would have liked to see that pretensions young bitch broken down on the ground and bleeding, but running from the law will do.

"Right, I'll call you in the morning," she responded to Catalyst, pocketing her number. "Take care and don't let them push you around. I won't forget this."

Troy was still buried and she didn't really feel like talking to him anyway. It was time to go. Reality snapped both apart and together, Dark Spiral stepped into the rift and was gone.

All and all, not a bad night.

Troy looked at Catalyst with disbelief. He looked angry, annoyed, and embarassed. He saw her about to cry, and measured that to what he really wanted to scream at her.

"Don't be fucking ridiculous." He said in a cold and tense tone while walking past her towards the exit.

There were several people still in the club, the people who were more curious than afraid, and the people who couldn't push their way through the stampede. Everyone seemed to recognize that the physical conflict was over.

So she let him walk away. She was in shock. He was walking away from her again. He left her alone to deal with the police.He walked away.

She was having a hard time finding her balance, and she sank to her knees. Her ears were killing her. She didn't notice when the pain started but she could not ignore it now.she placed her hand on her ears, trying to make the sound stop.She felt something wet.She pulled on hand from her ears to see what it was.In the center of her palm there was blood.

Her mouth was full of a bitter taste, not all of it was from her blood. She yelled out to him. She hoped he would turn around. Hope was a painful thing to her. She slowly let her body return to flesh.

Troy stopped when he heard Catalyst shout out to him. He didn't turn around, but waited and listened. The sirens were near on top of them now, and he new he had a statement to give.

Part of him was thinking about what all just went down, and how he wished to be anywhere else when it did.

After not hearing anything else from Catalyst, whether it be because she hadn't said anything, or because he couldn't hear over the sirens, he took a step. Something told him to turn around, and he was trying to ignore it. He took another step. Its not right to just leave her. She came all this way.. Troy stopped again and turned around.

He noticed the blood trace from her ears immediately and bolted over to her. "Are you okay? Somebody call an ambulance!"

Catalyst who would have been fine with someone she did not know was not fine with Troy. She latched onto him and held tight.

"I don't know, my ears hurt.My body hurts. I am not dead..I am not alright."

She want to come here and hold him close to her.She wanted to fuck him. But now she couldn't do what she wanted. All because some stupid bitch wanted to take vengeance in a public place.

She spread her eufiber into her uniform. All white with a bear and start across the front. She felt safer now.

Archived