Catalyst

Originally Posted By: The Jackal
Originally Posted By: The Coyote
I guess I need to come with a health warning, huh, Jack?

Like cheap liquor and expensive toys.

And I love you, too, Jack. grin

Originally Posted By: Ravenshire
On the bright side, if a tank falls on me I won't feel it laugh ... and I don't think coveralls will help.

No! No tossing the tank! It's my dad's! wink

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Rosemarie
I'd like to issue an official apology to Balm's family and Team Tomorrow for an inconsiderate remark concerning the late and highly respected T2M'er.

Gabriel Law ought to be more careful what he says, however.

He's welcome to try and ruin my career, if he can. It merely shows that he has something to feel guilty about.

It's telling that you didn't feel the tiniest bit bad about it until your job was threatened. Did one of your handlers point out your faux pas?

Good or bad, there's nothing quite like seeing people squirm under scrutiny.

Oh, that's right - it was your girlfriend who took the fall.

I'd like to issue an official apology to Balm's family and Team Tomorrow for an inconsiderate remark concerning the late and highly respected T2M'er.

Gabriel Law ought to be more careful what he says, however.

He's welcome to try and ruin my career, if he can. It merely shows that he has something to feel guilty about.

Oh, you are just a treasure, aren't you? Now that you've made nice with some and spat in Gabe's face again, how about you act like a big girl and try again? Gabe wasn't the only person here who liked Balm. She had other friends here.

Or are you too busy coming up with your next bitchy retort to remember you're talking about real people?

Archived