Aberrant: 2011 - Music and Action at the Woodlands [Complete]

Alessa Neri

Houston, Texas. 10:00am Central time

Woodland open air Arena

"What do you mean the truck is delayed? We are behind schedule as it is!" An irate man screamed into a cell phone while all around him technicians were making sure the stage was sturdy, the lights were just right, and that every last piece of sound equipment was at peak performance "No! You don't get to send me to hell you fucking American! Fuck you! I need that truck here, now! Or it’s your balls in the vice!"

Paolo Lucci, an Italian man, standing 5'8ft tall, with black hair slicked back into a ponytail and a three-day shade of a beard was having a fit.

For the past week, everything seemed to have been going against him. Production delay, accidents on stage, anonymous threats on his car on plain daylight!

And why? Because he chose to represent a Nova as her agent, Ridiculous! His stage technicians complained about missing tools, his sound technicians complained about faulty equipment or bad electrical installation, security team was complaining about a lack of personal and security breaches, and now this!

Paolo pinches the bridge of his nose, this spectacle had to get off the ground, this was Alessa's first presentation outside of the European Union and Africa, the place was booked to the sky and with God as a witness, Paolo would not let any fanatic ruin her night! Not with the kind of Security system she had hired.

Talking about that, where the hell was it?

- - -

Above the Easter time zone, 10:20am Central time

American Airlines 747 #215, First class section

Alessa was utterly giddy she was mere hours from giving her first concert in America, and no amount of threats to ruin it were going to distract her from it! She was so deep in thought that she almost missed the announcement that the plane was nearing Texas and passengers should get ready to land in less than ten minutes.

Alessa turned to look out of the window and couldn’t help but whisper to herself “This is going to be a blast”

The drive to the Woodlands was boring an uneventful. Cassie had come with him on this, turning out to be a fan of Alessa's music.

Connor remembered the last concert he'd been to here. Aerosmith was great, an old fav he'd picked up from his siblings and father, and their concert was awesome. This time though It would be a nova entertainer performing. He'd been asked here to provide some measure of security for the show in the Event COMA showed up to ruin things. He'd finally settled on the best way to do it, but it could prove tricky. There would have to be several tests.

Cassie dropped him off and promised to come back early so she could see him before the show.

With that he made his way through the setup crew unmolested. He approached the shouting Italian and waited for him to finish his tirade. Once he was finished he smiled and introduced himself. "Good morning to you Mr. Lucci, my name is Connor Fontenot. Ms. Neri asked for me to come. I believe she mentioned something about needing added security?"

"Yes, Yes. You are Alessa's friend, are you not? Where would you like to start? She said you should be in charge of stage security, said you would know how to handle that position" His fatigued and angry face turned into a dashing smile for a second when he started talking to Connor, the man knew how to treat people right in order to get what he want out of them, a trait shared by everybody in the show business.

In that moment, Paolo's beeper and second cell phone decided to go off at the same time. A vein on his temple decided it was also a great time to show just how stressed Paolo was at all the delays and mistakes being "committed" by his entourage. "I swear if its not one thing its another"

Paolo turns to look at Connor, as if expecting him to know automatically what to do. Once this idea in his head is dispelled, he sighs at having yet another untrained worker "Alessa is not here yet, and the stage is not done either. You can help go pick her up from the airport, or talk to the security team, whatever you prefer is good. Just be here and completely ready by 5pm, Concert starts at 8pm and I don't want any surprises!"

Paolo walks off saying something under his breath along the lines of "I will strangle every michelite myself..."

Connor is left standing in what amounts to a stage-to-be, with stage technicians running all around of him, most of them seem overworked a Paolo, with bags under their eyes and a tired look on their faces.

Farther to the corner there is a group of men in suits, most of them without a tie or with the coat removed, they are the security team which Connor would be joining, they seem to be resting besides a refreshment table with a big coffee machine talking in low voices amongst themselves.

Connor nods and takes up a marker and goes to the stage marking off a forty feet by one foot rectangle of the stage's crowd face. He looks to the others. "Make sure nothing is set between these markers and that the entire set-up for the band is behind the boundaries of it. So long as that's the case I can keep them safe."

He recieves several bnods fromt he stage hands and then makes his way over to the Security team. "Ok gentlemen, You guys are all old-hat at crowd control, I'll trust you to keep them out of the area I've marked. I'll serve as the last line of defense for the band and Ms. Neri. I looke forward to working with you all and making sure this is a concert they never forget."

Connor then finds the people going to pick Alessa up and rides with them to the airport. They arrive at the right terminal just in time to see Alessa exit the off ramp.

Connor smiles at the lovely singer and nods. "Hello Ms. Neri, I'm Connor, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"What do you mean he only marked a piece of the floor and left instructions for it to be left untouched?" Paolo was taken aback, holding a hand up to his cell phone to mute his voice; he looked at the main stage hand in a bit of shock.

"Just as you said, you can look it up yourself. Said he wanted us to keep clear of everything, and told the security team that they could handle everything but stage security, that he had that on himself" The stage hand, an American contractor Paolo had to hire after one of the 'accidents' injured the usual one. "If you ask me, that damn nova kid just thinks he is a hot shot." he took a long drag from a cigarette he had lighted earlier.

"Alessa is not dumb, if she trusts him to protect her; she probably has some tangible proof that he can. I'm going to respect that about her" Paolo kept talking into the cell phone; he had a feeling this was going to be a very difficult night.

------------

What came down from the plane, to some was more of a vision than a simple girl. She was about 5'8, with long black hair down to her waist, and what a perfect body that hair framed. She had the perfect hourglass figure, the kind every famous person is expected to have wide enough hips to show a sensual curve with her waist and legs, and a pair of legs that seem unending on that miniskirt she was wearing.

"Hello Ms. Neri, I'm Connor, it's a pleasure to meet you." Connor talked with a slight American accent to his English, Alessa noted it immediately, when hearing him and figured him for who he was.

"Mech! Such a nice surprise from you to show up to pick me up!" she smiles from ear to ear.

But something is wrong, someone seems to have overheard Conner talking, and after watching the spectacle that is Alessa put two and two together.

"OHMYGOD! You are Alessa Neri aren't you?! I'm your biggest fan!" a girl rushes forward to intercept Alessa, and behind her nearly a dozen of people do it, they literally seem to have come out of nowhere to meet her. Over a dozen people waving her CD and shouting her name coming from what was probably a dummy exit ramp to avoid exactly this.

"Connor! Let's get out of here, I will be here all day if they catch up to me" and with that, Alessa outruns her bodyguards, grabbing onto Connor and pulling him towards the nearest exit.

Connor actually stops to take a closer look Alessa, who is absolutely gorgeous, and easily the most beautiful woman he's met. The shouts of her fans brings him out of his near-daydream as Alessa leads him towards the nearest exit. They get out the door and he turns back to her. "So you want to go by car, or do you want to take the scenic route?" He points up into the sky and remembers one of their first conversations about flying.

"Since I don't see a car around this side of the terminal we need to decide fast."

Connor takes hold of Allessa tightly. "What ever ya do, don't let go." Blue light seems to flare at his back and beneath his feet. With that he takes to the sky and leaves a blue light trail behind them. He stayed low until he cleared the Airport and then rose up above the city. Only then does he slow down so Alessa can take in the bird's eye view of Houston propper.

He points out the old battleship moored in the bay and then The huge building that serves as the headquarters of Rowan Oil company, one of the major American producers. The Galleria Mall is hard to miss, as is the old Astrodome and where Six Flags Astroworld used to stand. Clearly Mech has alot of memoiries of this town, even though it isn't his home.

"So what do you think? We've got a little time before we have to be back, is there anything you'd like to do?"

"It's so big! Cities on Italia can get this big, but to think this is just the capital of a region!" Alessa is giddy, pressing herself against Connor to avoid falling.

Looking all over the city, she can't seem to take her eyes off from the whole place. "I have at best an hour or two unfortunately, I have to be there for make up, practice, dressing, dance rehearsal and light show rehearsal, oh wow I have a lot to do!"

"But...where is the Arena?" Alessa turns to look at Conner, expectantly.

Connor turns to the Northwest and points to a fairly large ope air structure several miles off. While holding her tightly with one hand, he points to the arena and smiles. "If that's where you'd like to go we can go, it will allow me to show you what I've cooked up to defend you tonight." Slowly he starts flying in that direction anticipating her answer, but not so fast he can't stop and go somewhere else.

Connor nods and spies out the little coffee shop near the Rowan building. He flies towards it and sets down in a little side-street. Several people turn to look at the the two people who descended from the sky, but here, in downtown Houston most people are too busy to really stop and notice them. Connor opens the door for Alessa and smiles. "After you ma'am." The air smells of fresh coffee and pastries, as it should.

"Thank you, you are a complete gentleman" Alessa entered the coffee house and ordered a Espresso and whatever Conner wanted, a straight black coffee it seems.

After drinking their coffees, they decided on taking a cab to the Woodlands, that was the name of the Arena where the concert would be taking place.

"You mentioned on the way here showing me the security system, you had come up with. Would you like to show it to me and Paolo as soon as we get to the arena?"

"Yes of course, there's just a matter of setting up a changing room." They finish their coffe and take to the skies again and make their way to the arena. Everything is as he had asked. He takes a moment to set up a small three way panel screen and smiles. He then gives everyone, save the securty people, Alessa and her manager, a break and waits for them all to leave. He then sets a can on each of three stools and motions to one of the guards. "I am going to make my preparations, once the measures are in place, shoot the can from the stools." The man looks around and then shrugs and nods in affirmation.

Connor goes behind the stand and sheds his clothes as he goes metal and focuses on becoming the security system he'd perfected for this.

A large wall of black metal takes form over the front of the stage, extending a foot over the stage's lip. and down to the ground. It blended in perfectly into the pattern of the stage. "Whenever you're ready, shoot whichever can you like."

The gunman acts like he's going to shoot the left one but shoots at the right, only to here a sharp *clang* retort as a three foot wide by seven foot tall wall of unidentifiable metal sprang into place with blinding speed to block the shot. He fired at the other two in rapid succession and the same size plates sprang up to block the shots.

There was no riccochet, the spent cartridges just fell to the ground even as the the barrier slid back into place.

"Well, wat do you all think?"

"That sure is impressive Mech! Do you think you will be able to catch anyone who wants to get up into the stage?" Paolo was amused by Mech's powers.

Alessa was wide eyed and silent in astonishment, holding her hand over her mouth. "You are the best ever!" that was all she could muster out.

"Ok, that's enough testing for me. Alessa go get ready for the concert. Connor keep working with the security personal, we are still understaffed without stage duty. Maybe you can help them work out something" Paolo clapped his hands in a chop chop manner "This is still a concert, and we need to get ready or the fans will be disappointed"

--------------------

From the shadows on one of the corridors the "new" stagehand boss was watching.

Those filthy novas, sinning with their very existance... I have to tell the brothers of this, we can't let this filthy bitch keep selling her sin filled music to the youth!

"Let's hope your people can keep them away from the stage, I'd hate for the barrier to send dsomeone flying."

The final preparations were made as Connor rested. The crowd would be kept at least ten feet from the stage and the system worked very well. As the last call to get ready was made, Connor reassumed the security system form and waited, hoping it would all be for nothing, that he wouldn't be needed.

He could feel the crowd's excitement and anticipation as they gathered. Alessa was extremely popular, and He had the feeling this was going to be a night to remember.He knew that out there too, Cassie was watching too. He aimed to protect Alessa because he'd said he would and because Cassie had asked him to be sure to keep her favorite singer safe. I'll do all I can I'll keep everyone safe.

20:00 PM Central time

Woodland Arena Houston, Texas.

Alessa Neri first concert on America.

The place was packed, rows and rows of seats were booked and oversold twice. People were standing on the stairs and over seats.

The atmosphere was electrifying, the crowds were chanting Alessa's name and hundreads of fan-made posters all over the seating. It was palpable the feeling of euphoria the fans were emanating, intoxicating for those who could feel it. But not everyone on the crowd was as excited.

----

Alessa was looking from behind a courtain Paolo is going to have a heart attack if we get a fine on the first concert on the tour! Alessa giggled. Rising a white gloved hand to her face.

Alessa was stunning for this ocassion, Paolo had been planning this for months and her outfit was part of it. A white tank-top with only one strap going over her shoulder, glowing white pants, running down her legs and tightly encasing them, down to white strap shos going up her tight with a slight plataform to them.

All in all, not that impressive. But it all gets much better once the Quantum gets flowing.

---

Bill Masterson, your regular guy with a 8 to 5 job. Carpooled on the highway, had a mortage on the house, 2 boys and 1 girl for kids, happily married, 2 cars on the garage and a chicken on the pot, the american dream.

Bill had been duped by his daugther into buying tickets for her, and bringing her friends to the concert. He had entered with low expectations. 'Just another pretty face who is all playback and some dancing', Bill had turned a 180° when the star of the show stepped into the scenery.

"Thank you America! Thank you for coming! I love you guys! Without my fans I'm nothing!" the girl that was saying this was stunning, and for a change, she really didn't look like just another preatty face.

"Are you ready for what's coming America?" the girl asked rethorically before the whole scenery exploded in brilliant colors, shapes and creatures.

With the beginning of the Concert, Mech goes into total Awareness Threat Identification mode, allowing his senses to take in everything. It takes a few moments of getting used to, but he adjusts and waits, praying he won't be needed.

Alessa's outfit accentuates her stunning beauty perfectly. It takes a measure of self control not to watch her instead of the crowd. Somewhere in the back of his head though sirens are already going off, warning that all is not well.

Beneath the roar of the crowd he mutters "She's gorgeous and this about to rock so hard. I'm so glad I said yes to this."

During the Concert

Alessa was lost in a land of fantasy, her quantum powers taking her and whoever had paid for a ticket that night.

On the stage, thousands of butterflies flew up from thin air, their wings changed in colorful patterns, the gigantic wall of fluttering wings ascending to the sky and getting lost where the light didn't reach them.

Their wings rapidly changing colors, turning the wings of the butterflies into a gigantic screen, showing Alessa doing a complex set of dance moves, the same she was currently exerting herself to complete on the stage while dancing.

On the apex of the dance routine, the music became a faster beat, as the image fragments and reflects the song Alessa is performing, a song about a princess, a knight and a dragon.

The crowd was going insane, between the Novox singing Alessa could give off, her songs impacting the whole of the arena that got into it readily, chanting with her the songs and doing what crowds tend to do.

The "screen" showing the Knight battle the Dragon in an epic battle throughout a castle and catacombs, the voice of Alessa giving life to all this images one by one, awing the crowd. She lost herself in the beautiful imaginery and the music.

------------

Outsider the Arena

It's good the brothers gave me the white noise earplugs, couldn't hear a thing coming this way though...I guess its better than listening to the sinful music of that woman

Brother Anderson, by day he was a gun shop owner, selling guns to hunters and family men. Always refusing the quick sell to gang bangers, even when they threatened him.

But during night, he served with the more radical brothers on the Church of Michel Archangel. The more centered brothers of the congregation always talked about shunning Novas and their spawn, but the more radical brothers were right, the only way to stop them from spreading would be by forcing them extinct.

Brother Anderson had always been a good hunter, never missing a kill shot on deers, boars or coyotes. This time his prey was different. Aligning his cross hairs on the black haired woman, who defied all beauty he had known so far, he spit on the floor Women like her are not what god intended for this earth

The crosshairs centered on the forehead of the woman Not even a Nova could take this kind of damage and survive Brother Anderson had no second thoughts about his actions, seeing the Nova dance and sing made the shooting difficult but he could wait for that sweet spot, it would come to him.

After some seconds, the spot came. The Nova stopped for a second doing a 360º twirl. In the seconds it took the Nova to complete the slow twirl, the trigger was pulled on the Barrette 99 modified that Brother Anderson was using, a slight kick on his shoulder, a feeling of heat near the barrel, and the waving of the grassy gnoll he was on were all the indications that the shot had been fired.

-------------

The Sniper bullet traveled through the air at a super sonic speed, splitting the air before it, aiming directly for the head of Alessa. a mere two feet from its target a black wall of metal rose from the scenery, the expent round doing a dull clang as it dropped to the floor.

People screamed and those in the front row fell back into the second or third row, second and third rounds whizzed through the air and they too mutely ran into the ominous black metal wall protecting Alessa.

A sudden shotgun load was discharged and one of the security members falls over on his back, blood pooling under him.

“Now Nova scums, it’s time we cleansed the earth from the likes of you!” the stage manager and two technicians walked up to the stage, behind enough props to not be seen by the audience.

“And now you die Nova bitch” the hammer of the shotgun clicked back, the detonation of the gunpowder and a bright flash from the muzzle.

Mech shimmered as he reacted with a form he'd only taken once before. At the sound of the gunshot. He pushed all the limits of his power to make it work, praying it was enough. The metal walls all flowed around Alessa in time to save her from the shotgun blast. But it wasn't over, Soon all those present could see their real form. Seemingly from the stage, The obvious mechanical hand rose, revealing a matching arm then torso and legs. The Golden Crested, Yellow jewel eyed head revealed what it was. Giant White metallic wings fanned out behind its back. Hip cannons flicked out as the massive metal robot's form finished taking shape. A Beam Rifle appeared its left hand while it's Right hand remained high out of reach and clutched protectively against its chest.

Freedom Gundam looked down upon the assailants even as they stared in horror at it. "Put down you weapons and surrender now, This is your ONLY warning!"

Mech's voice boomed out over the arena, seeming to physically assault the perpetrators he could see directly. Anyone else would have done as commanded. These were religious Zealots. They aimed their guns and fired. The shells impacted and fell to the ground.

"Bad call." Mech's hip cannons began building their charge, seeming to suck in energy before discharging as the beam rifle came around. It swung into line with one who had fired at the security guard and moved up. A green bolt of laserfire chewed into the earth a foot to his left and Mech's voice boomed again. "I SAID PUT THE GUNS DOWN NOW AND SURRENDER, OR YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH!"

Staring down the barrel of his hip cannons and rifle, the man did as he was commanded. Without turning around, further Gunshots peppered his back side. The hip cannons swung back and discharged towards the gunfire. He knew he couldn't hit them accurately, but the shots would discourage the shooters as he turned. Charged ion blasts lanced out and struck near them, enough to burn one of the shooters. The Fifty foot mecha turned and lowered the guns to the terrified Michaelites.

"God will strike you down for this monster! Novas are an abomination against HIS will!"

Mech's voice resonated across the arena. "Not today." The Wings fanned out and blue flames seemind to ignite at his back and feet as he took off into the sky. He stayed there, hovering above the crowds, cradling his hand holding Alessa to his chest. He knew the sniper had fled, but the others were even now being rounded up by the police and the remaining security personnel.

His head tilted down as he spoke in a much softer voice. "Are you ok? I think everything is under control now. Your fans are completely terrified. I'll open my hand some so they can see you're safe, but if you've got some way to calm them down, I suggest you use it."

True to his word, the people were panicking, he could hear shouts of concern for Alessa. Slowly he rotated his hand and unfurled his fingers from acting as a protective cocoon around Alessa. He kept them so that she was visible, but they could easily snap closed around her again to safeguard her.There floating in the hand of a giant robotic Knight, their Princess returned, safe from those who would judge her.

Alessa felt protected in the cocoon that Mech had formed around her, encased in metal she could hear the shots outside as Mech battled with the Michelites. But sitting there, hugging her legs to her chest, still shivering by what just happened Alessa slowly sank her face on her legs to the flashback she was experimenting.

---

Step, twist, hand, hand, and twirl.

The twirl, she had done it a million times before, but this time it was different, this time she would be dead before she could end it. As soon as she was finishing the twirl, she saw it. A metal bullet, coming right through the air, parting it, whizzing and leaving a small condensation trail from its extreme speed.

She could feel her knees weak as she tried to shift her weight, to jump to the side, to avoid it. All in vain, her legs didn't respond her; it was like being in the body of somebody else, she couldn't react. She felt time slow to a crawl, seeing the bullet aiming for her, she felt the target of a cruel joke by a time manipulator, seeing her own death approaching and being unable to do anything about it.

In fractions of a second, a black wall rose between her and the bullet catching the bullet with a loud clang, two more clangs later Alessa felt like sinking to the ground, her knees shaking and about to buckle under her weight.

BANG

Alessa had never heard a shogun shot before, it was deafening. She could only turn in time to see Alonzo, on of her security personnel from Italy, fall back to the floor splattering blood on the walls, and having it pool under him.

Alessa was gone from there; she was very far away, the voice of the michelites distant and quiet. She could hear another detonation from the shotgun, but it was very distant. She was quickly encased in the metal cocoon that Mech had created in his new robotic form. Swiftly the Michelites were dealt with. Alessa recovered control of herself just in time; Mech was now opening his hand.

She was several feet over the stage, the crowd was in a state of panic.

"If you've got someway to calm them down, I suggest you use It." were Connor's only words.

Alessa looked deep inside herself, she knew she could calm them down, the same way she guides them along her songs moods. But she didn't know if she could affect all of them at the same time.

I wish I had more power, I wish I was stronger than now, I wish I could end this mayhem...

Alessa looked deep into herself, controlling her knees and shivering back, she looked deeper than she had ever dug into her powers before.

A Moment of silence

and then a single, harmony filled note washed over the whole of the arena, washing over everyone present, taking away all feelings of anxiety and fear. The panic subsided all over the arena, everyone turned from panicked into a mellow state of relaxation and general drowsiness.

Paolo had to announce that the concert would be cancelled because of the circumstances, and people took it in stride, leaving in orderly lines and without pushing each other. Whatever Alessa did, turned them into relaxed hippies for a couple of hours after.

----

Alessa was alone on her dressing room; she didn't feel like having anyone around. Paolo had sent all the staff in the stadium away before he left to file police reports instead of her.

She was just sitting there, staring at herself in the mirror. She knew why everyone was sent away. After the cops left, and the paramedics took Alonzo away, a stagehand walked past Alessa, and she dug her nails into Paolo's arm.

No, she didn't want to have anybody around her, not right now. Except for one person.

She looked at the reflection of the door on her mirror, waiting for him to walk in.

Connor had returned to normal after he was sure things were safe. He called Cassie and told her not to worry, that it was all fine. After reassuring her, he told her to go to his aunt's house and wait for him, he had to make sure things were finished at the arena.

He made his way through security, most of them nodded to him as he passed by. He had stopped the shooters, and protected Alessa. He stopped at the door to ALessa's room and drew up his own strength. He knew he'd almost failed, and he'd have to answer for it now.

He knocked carefully. "Alessa, it's Connor, are you going to be ok? Would you like to talk?"

Alessa heard the knock on the door, and the voice come after it, her heart skipped a beat from surprise and, still, a little fear.

"Alessa, it's Connor, are you to be ok? Would you like to talk?"

Connort asked, his voice a little wavery.

"Come in Connor" Alessa invited him to pass, as he opened the door she could read it all over him. The difference on his step, on the way the carries himself, her nova increased perception could catch up to it immediately.

"You didn't fail Connor, don't think you did for a minute. If you had not been here, more people would have been hurt, including myself." Alessa turned towards the mirror behind her, starting to undo her makeup and hair work. "I can never repay it enough Connor"

Connor smiles weakly. "It's nothing between friends Alessa. They're there for each other when needed." His voice is strong, showing that this statement was one of his core convictions.

He nods to her. "You were great out there, both at the concert, and calming them down. I hated putting you on the spot, but I knew I couldn't have done it."

He takes a seat on one of the fold out chairs. "So, what do you do now? You don't strike me as the kind of person who turns tail and runs when adversity rears its head."

"Oh honey, of course not. I have another dozen concerts before the month of march ends! Already all over United States and Paolo is telling me that I also have some in Mexico City and Rio. " Alessa was giddy, it could be heard on her voice by the way she was talking.

Going behind a small screen, Connor could hear her changing outfits, probably getting into something more comfortable.

"My last concert will be on New Orleans, just a week before Mardi Gras, think you can keep up with my schedule as my bodyguard big guy?" Alessa came back from behind the screen in a pair of tight black jeans, a white blouse, with high heeled short boots and a small red coat that went down to her waist.

"Now, how about those attractions you were telling me earlier about? Feel like taking me out for a round?"

Once again Mech marvels at Alessa's beauty and only halfway hides it. He nods once and gives Alessa a wink and a smile. "I'm off until the first of April, so I see no problem with that. I can do my schoolwork on the road as I have with my time in Tokyo. Beyond that, I hope you plan on staying For Mardi Gras, You can't miss a party like that."

He nods."The Night is young yet. There's plenty to do, though we may be dodging your fans all night long. I'll just have to make a phone call before we go out."

He looks to Alessa. He knew he'd mentioned before he had a girlfriend and part of them knew the hel he'd catch if he just went out. Alessa had regained some of her spirit it seemed, and he couldn't dash her spirit right now.

"Okay, I have a favor to ask Alessa. I said it earlier, my Girldfriend is a huge fan of yours, and she'd get a real thrill from meeting you. Do you mind if she comes with us?"

Alessa was disappointed for a second, but immediately perked up.

Mustering as much cheer as she could, and putting on as big a smile as she could she managed to say "Of course I would enjoy your girlfriend to tag along Connor, she can probably think of some sights that you haven't big guy."

Walking past Mech, Alessa pats him on the shoulder "I'm going to need that big body of yours between me and the fans if anything goes wrong, think you can handle it?" Alessa laughs a little before she exits the room.

His reserves were not large, but he was sure he could get them out if he needed to. He made the call and soon all three of them were in Connor's Jeep cruising through Houston. They hit several of the clubs, and Some of the attractions that were still open.

Connor walked Alessa back to her Hotel when all was said and done, and smiled. "Goodnight Alessa, I'll come get you in the morning, and we can see all the things we missed tonight."

Alessa waited for a while before answering Connor.

"Yes Connor, maybe tomorrow we can see all the things we missed tonight."

Alessa waited longer, for Connor to leave. She closed the door to her hotel room, and leaned back on it. "Maybe you can see all you missed." She sighed, tired for tonight from all the action.

She laid down on her bed, falling sleep instantly.

Archived