[OpNet] The future begins now: Introducing Eddy Ally.

Eddy Ally

Hey cats. I hear this is the happening place for us trendy Nova types to congregate. I recently erupted onto the scene and would like to find an experience Nova to partner with.

I'm a talented guy that can do a wide variety of things if given the opportunity. Know that your future is secure with Eddy Ally watching your back. Feel free to contact me through this thread and hopefully we can find the lucky soul to be fortunate enough to be associated with Eddy Ally.

Til next time.

Well Eddy, it really depends who you wish to associate with. There are those who will want to exploit you, like Utopia and the Elite agencies. And of course there are those who will help you reach your full potential.

What are your goals? What do you see yourself doing in the future? Before someone teams up with you, they need to know what you want out of yourself.

Thank you for your response Mr. Rat. I agree about Utopia and Elite agencies wanting to exploit. I am looking for a talented and experience Nova that may have more opportunities than they are able to capitalize on at this moment, and that feels that the addition of a capable partner could help them achieve their goals quicker.

In return for my association, I would expect to form a mentor relationship with my new employer, as well as receive fair compensation for my services. I know that I have a lot of untapped potential and I'm hoping to find the right person to help Eddy Allye build upon my existing skills. This should be a win-win situation for any interested Nova.

Thank you again for your response. I'm sure your participation in this thread will help to fan the flames of my search.

Til next time.

What kind things are you NOT willing to do? I need to know this because if we are to have a working relationship, I need to know your limits in terms of what you will and won't do. I am a Terat, and if you work with me, you will have to do things, that some may consider, immoral.

I do need someone to do things for me that I am unable to however.

Just how far are you willing to go?

You know what I want to know? I want to know about that avatar. I want to know why you'd choose that fuckin' thing to represent you. And if that's what you actually look like? Lie. Some of the lottery apes here will put up with being nothing but a giant radioactive phallus oozing pus with six-inch canines, but nobody wants to hitch their wagon to a guy who goes out of his way to make himself look like a cartoon of a jaundinced, fat Lemmy Killmister.

Mr. White Rat,

It is great to hear back from you. I'm not entirely sure what I wouldn't be willing to do. I have no practical experience working with Terats, but I would relish the opportunity to work with someone as distinguished as you are. Could you possibly give me a scenario so that I may more adequately assess your needs?

I've yet to meet someone that didn't like me. I guess that is part of my charm. Perhaps Mr. Machina is just jealous that he can't pull off this sweet look.

Mr. Machina,

I am familiar with Lemmy Chillmeister, but not Lemmy Killmister. That does sound like a phat nova name though.

I am very proud of my appearance. People often tell me how cool they think I look. And that was even before I erupted. Can you say the same? I enjoy keeping my personal and professional lives separate. So after my eruption I started wearing the mask to hide my true identity when I go out. It does hide some of my handsomeness, but it adds to my style and my inner qualities still show through.

Thank you for contributing to my thread.

People who tell you that you look cool are stupid or are liars. If you think you look good, you are stupid or a liar. Which is it, fucker?

Also, what, am I the only fucking person in the entire goddamn world left who fucking remembers Motorhead? What the fuck is wrong with you nazal-gazing self-fellaters?

Wasn't Motorhead that Utopian who had a cyberkinetic bond with vehicles back in 02'? Where is he now I wonder... VH1 should try and find him for a special. I liked him he was very cool.

Machina, people can't choose what they look like. It's what's inside that counts. Eddie seems to be a genuinely friendly soul and there is no reason why you should be so cruel to him like that. Shame on you. It's beauty that captures our attention but personality that captures our heart.

I would expect an intellectual like you would know better.

For one, you're an idiot. Your age is showing.

For two, I'm not saying Eddy's a bad guy. What I'm saying is that if he is unaware of the fact that he looks like something I'd pay two bucks to see at a Romanian sideshow, he's either batshit fucking crazy or borderline retarded. I'll grant you that a guy can only do so much about his looks, but come the fuck on, he's not a goddamn limbless torso with a fucking head attached. Guys like Sloppy Joe and Leviathan and WakiToDan, yeah, they can't do shit about the way they look. Eddy? Eddy could at least fucking shave. Maybe get a nice rug or something. I don't know. I know he chooses to look that way, and I ain't going to apologizing for calling a spade a spade. Motherfucker's ugly.

Archived