Sascha

Hello again! This is Sascha! Am sending message to all what places I am leaving messages for rescue. Am out of Chechan now and in America! So happy! With Utopia for now in Rashed Clinic for help and strength. Not know to what I do here out. Thanks to much concern and helping hands from all. Am loving it here in Amerika and wanting to stay here. Good health and stregth to all! Am going back here when time more is had.

Oh, kiddo! I'm so happy to hear you're all right! I was really worried about you! I guess this means I can call off the hunt that I had my friends on, and I'm more than happy to do so. I won't pressure you for details, Sascha, but if you ever need anything, please ask, okay? I'd love to be able to help. smile Best of luck, sweetheart. I'm sure you're going to need it.

I go on an extended photoshoot, and I miss all the big news. Sascha, sugar, it is so good to see you're safe. You had a whole passel of people worried about you! You need something, sweetie, let me know, and if it's something I can do for ya, I will.

Archived