Aberrant: 2011 - New problem, new day

Catalyst

I am sitting her and I am thinking of all these morons trying to save me from my imprisonment. That is what some people are calling my contract. They are trying to say I am slave of some kind. I disagree. I am serving the greater good.I am not going to any place that I do not want to do.I am not doing anything that I think is dangerous to me.

Still, I am slave, cause I have to live where I want to live.I have to save people and go into fires.( largest most normal part of my job. Southern Cali has a lot of grass fires) Or I have to go into a place that would lethal to a base line. Did they forget that I am a nova. Did they forget that I can become anything I touch? Did they forget that the most important thing about my job is my safety?

So I have told them to go away and leave me alone..But if I push them too hard they just say I am brainwashed. I know what I want to do.. How should I stop this bullshit from happening?

Quote:
How should I stop this bullshit from happening?

You don't, so make it work for you. When they make offers, insist they make them in writting and then bring said offers to your next contract renegotiation. A bidding war is a very good thing... and if you're happy where you're at, well then, you don't have to take the high bidder, just tell the winner that you'll take their bid.

Josh, the problem is I like where I am. I do not want to change.People want want me to change, cause they think I am some how being used. I do not think so. I am getting to do what I want, where I want and for who I want... They just want me to not work cause I am a "child".

Archived