Aberrant: 2011 - Got To Have It [Mature]

Summer Solstice

Quote:
The following fiction is sick. It deals with subject matter that may offend several readers. Consider this your warning.

This is a work of fiction, the author neither condones nor condemns the events that take place in this story.

Although this fiction contains soma, no actual novas were harmed in the making of this fiction.

Away went the luminescent powder, drifting swiftly upwards into tightly rolled hard American currency of an unknown denomination. Summer’s swiftly thrust her head back as the sting of the soma shot through her nostrils and burned her throat. It took all her willpower not to choke as the adrenalin laced dust shot through her system.

Quickly her metabolism processed the drug launching her into a state of pure euphoria. The room seemed to spin slightly as her equilibrium gave out and the crimsoned skinned, frosty haired nova, collapsed onto the bed in her room. It was the last of her supply, and she wanted to make it last as long as possible.

Quickly Summer pranced through the penthouse, toting her back pack tossed over one shoulder. The blue and yellow plaid pattern of her Utopian pleated skirt complimented an abysmal blue and yellow accented jacket. “Gottagobebacklaterbye!” the incredibly energetic teenager declared as she b-lined it to the front door of the penthouse.

Summer’s mother, Bianca, a conservative woman who was born into money and married into it at the proper age sat on the couch going over a series of financial data with her laptop. “Hold it right there young lady. Where in the hell do you think you are going? It’s after seven o’clock.”

“Uh, hello?” Summer gave her a sarcastic look to match her tone. “I have a quantum physics exam that I have to pass, remember? You guys are the one who stuck me here in the middle of the semester.”

Her mother rose from the couch, setting the laptop off to the side. “Backpack.” She said as she walked forward, holding her hand out and motioning with her fingers for Summer to give up her carry on.

“Mom. What for?” Summer protested. “Oh, come on. Do I have to go through this every time I leave the place?” She grumbled and stomped one foot, flaring her skirt up slightly.

“Pack. Now. Come on, hand it over.” She practically ripped from Summer’s shoulder. There in the foyer Bianca Astovik tore through her daughters back pack. She sifted through pockets and unzipping every possible compartment. “Yes Summer, yes you are going to have to go through this every time you leave, and every time you come back through that door. You’re not blowing this Utopian opportunity with your smoking, drinking, and crack.”

“It was coke mom, and it was 6 months ago. Get off it already.” The young girl huffed. “And besides,” her eyes flared brightly with flame, followed almost instantly by her fore arms combusting into flames that matched her crimson red skin. “I’m a nova. Even if I were doing that stuff, it wouldn’t do a damn thing to me any ways. So leave me alone!” She ripped her backpack out of her mothers hands, had it not already been attuned to the teens quantum signature it would have surely caught fire. The flames subsided long enough for her to reach to open the door and close it with a loud slam that left her now paralyzed mother both shocked and stunned.

Hurriedly Summer stormed down the hall, turning abruptly into an open elevator. “Stupid bitch. It’s her damn fault I’m here. I don’t need their schools, or training, or anything. I’m doing all the work, all you two are doing is cashing my check.” She grumbled to imaginary parents, thoroughly disgusted with them at the moment. Shaking away the fumes of her anger she raised slowly into the air coasting easily to the ceiling of the elevator. She pushed open the emergency hatch hidden above the decorative tiles. Once clear she launched her self straight up, soaring to the roof access.

The New York air was cold and bitter in December. The wind chill however was not enough to keep the city indoors. Below her on the streets people hustled in the dark hour. Some were going to or from work, while others were Christmas shopping. Young nova Summer Astovik hardly noticed the temperature any more these days. Since her eruption she only felt the world in to flavors, incredibly hot, or freezing cold. She was a body morpher, a nova that could transform her living tissue into certain weak or strong nuclear forces. In Summer’s case it was either the form of living fire, or a statuesque living woman of ice.

“I don’t need to take crap from her any way. I’m a flippin’ nova now. I’m so much better.” She complained still, tossing garments into another backpack, the one she kept hidden on the roof away from spot checks and nosey parents. In went her skirt, her jacket and all remaining parts of the absolutely disgusting school uniform.

Changing naked out in the cold of New York would not have seemed like a brilliant idea a few months ago, but it was away from her mother’s eyes and she no longer regarded the air as anything but comfortable. Within moments she was zipping up the side of the ice blue patent leather boots. A dry grin broke her lips as she traced her slim red hands up her frame. Slowly they ran across her eufiber outfit, now shaped to appear as a sky blue leather miniskirt and corset top that did very little to contain her heaving cleavage. Stopping herself when she arrived at her shoulders Summer threw her arms out and tossed her head back in a “T” formation. Her body one again lifted from the ground, still in her tee posture she giggled, “So much better.”

Summer’s body exploded into dazzling flame, her hair dancing wildly as it took on a reddish hue, transforming from its normal icy-blue color. With an echoed giggle she launched across the New York night’s sky.

The embers of a slim cigarette flared brightly and tight wisps of smoke floated out from between her freshly glossed lips. The noise of the dance club assaulted her ears. Loud techno music blared at unhealthy decibels while club goers gyrated and moved in an attempt to forget the day’s troubles and just let it all out here.

Summer stood among a small crowd of people, she wanted to be seen. Making use of her natural quantum abilities she changed her appearance, letting herself change back into her natural colored skin. The public at large had seen her in the media spotlight for well over two months now, however what the public didn’t know was her crimson skin and frosty blue hair were actually an illusion an altered appearance for publicity reasons. In her accustomed state she was no different than any other comely caucasian teenager with long straight black hair. For the sake of tonight’s enjoyment, and to make sure she wasn’t easily recognized she had changed her hair to a shimmering blonde and her eyes to an alluring green, hoping her exotic features and risqué attire would attract a prospective companion.

It occurred to her to go dance, she let the thought drift in the jumble of her thoughts as she placed her hard pack of cigarettes back into her slim handbag she was using to hold her cell phone, make-up, and other personal assortments. Taking a moment she flipped the screen of the cell phone to check and see if she had any calls she missed. With a sigh of relief she dropped the phone back in her bag.

“Hi!” Came a voice from her left. “Name’s Jason!” He shouted over the loud music. “You uhh, wanna dance?” Jason was an attractive man, if a bit yuppie looking. Summer could tell by his lak of style that he wasn’t the type of man she’d usually go for, but tonight was different, tonight she needed someone, anyone, to help get her mind off of what she would have to deal with later.

“If you think you can keep up, sure.” She grinned cynically. “But I don’t have time to waste on a man who can’t keep up.” Tracing a finger down shirt she stopped at his belt, with a hook of her finger she led him to the floor.

The engine of the BMW roared through the New York streets at a speed well over the legal limit. The red glow of brake lights zipped past as the car raced through traffic and blew through intersections.

Jason’s body went into a spasm and he groaned aloud while trying to keep his attention focused on his driving. His arms were stretched taught against the steering wheel; muscles tightened and eye lids heavy from over stimulation.

In his lap Summer’s neck worked vigorously and in synch with her hand as it spiraled around the obvious protrusion from his open zipper. She raised her head filling the car with an audible ‘pop’. “Faster…,” she exclaimed through labored breathing. “I can’t wait anymore.”

“It’s to the floor baby, almost there…please don’t stop, please…” Jason panted, damning his vehicle for not having a warp drive.

Music played in the background of Jason’s apartment but it was barely enough to drown the heavy groans and ecstatic moans that trailed shamelessly through the air. On his bed he laid flat, thrusting his hips upward his hands cupped tightly on her breasts. She continued to rock her hips back and forth. Teasingly tightening her walls and driving Jason crazy every time she did so.

With out warning she leaned forward and reached above his head and into her handbag. The scent of watermelon mingled with the aroma of sex (you know the one), as she poured sweet smelling lubricant into her hand. Hedonically she went to work massaging Jason’s cock. Eagerly she held him as she lowered herself back onto him, she could feel him quiver with anticipation. Just as he finally felt the tip insert she surprised him with adjusting her aim just a little.

She bit her lower lip and inhaled slightly, quivering as this twenty-five year old day trader filled her under aged ass with every inch he had to offer her. With effort soon she was gyrating her hips and destroying this poor man’s expectations for any other woman in his life after Summer.

“Oh, god… Jesus, you are in-fucking-credible.” He moaned as the pressure hugging his swollen cock warned him he couldn’t handle much more of her loving.

Whipping her hair back and to one side Summer leaned into him and drove her tongue into his mouth, kissing him forcefully in an attempt to silence him. Her gyrations came faster and faster and soon she was flat out thrusting her self down upon him. “Shut up and fuck me!” Her back arched violently while body was thrown into an eruption of pleasure, screaming and moaning in a manner that Jason had never heard before in a woman. One thing was for sure, he was in love, she had the perfect body, she was kinky in bed, and she could fuck like a rabbit. He hoped she never left him.

Still he moved his hips around, he was close and still hadn’t came yet. She shuttered with post-orgasmic fits, biting her lower lip and moaning seductively. He gripped her hips and continued to fill her stopping only for a moment, slightly confused, as a cell phone ring tone broke the erotic haze of his bedroom.

“Shit. What time is it?” Her reverie shattered as she frantically reached for her handbag sliding off from Jason as she did.

“Hey, come on, I’m almost there.” He complained, his expression filled with a total lack of sympathy for any situation Summer may have to deal with. “I’m right fuckin there, c’mon Melody.” He pleaded using the fake name she had given him.

“Damn it, it’s two thirty, I’m so fuckin dead.” Fraught with worry she collected her boots, pulled her skirt back down over her hips and adjusted her corset top to cover her chest (they didn’t waste any time, skipping the part where clothes hit the floor). She bolted from his bedroom.

Jason gave chase, tripping slightly on his own shoe as he hastily darted after her. Half naked and disappointed he ran out into the living room of his apartment, dashing to the door. It dawned on him, rather suddenly, that he never heard it slam shut. The cold bite of chilly winter air gripped his bare body as he strode over to the balcony door some eleven stories up over looking a beautiful view of Manhattan. The numbing cold didn’t bother him, he realized, sadly… he never got her phone number.

Silently Summer slipped through the window in her bedroom, her clothes changed and neatly tucked away in her roof top hiding place. She would have left this way, but if her mother hadn’t seen her leave all hell would have broken loose across New York and most of Manhattan. On a chilly wisp of air she hovered in, her body, clothing included formed as a single ice statue, her hair shimmering and dancing in the night breeze like filaments of fiber optic cable conducting light in all manner of directions leaving a cascaded image like water reflected against a shadow. She relaxed her node and the ice that was her body seemed to absorb into her now crimson skin like the dessert sands absorb the first rain of the season.

Her window slid closed with a click and she immediately panicked when she saw the orange glow illuminate a reflection of a small fire behind her. Fearfully she spun a hundred and eighty degrees. He father clicked shut his Zippo lighter, letting the fresh burning scent of tobacco fill her bedroom. “I’ll ask only once. Where have you been?” His voice was low; almost a whisper, but still he delivered a coarse authoritative tone.

“Daddy, please, I’m sorry. I just wanted to fly.” Her tone brimmed over with fear; she walked about halfway to him, her hands cupped together as if to beg him for forgiveness. “I was just out, and it was nice, and… I lost track of time.”

Her cheek grew warm as blood flushed quickly to her bruising face. “I said I’d only ask once.”

“I just went out fly-” the second blow, this time with a closed fist sent her same cheek well past swollen and into numb. It was nearly enough to knock her off her feet.

“I’m in no mood for your lies. Get to bed, we’ll discuss this in the morning.” He pointed her towards her bed, thrusting his finger towards her pillows and turned to leave. His hand was on the knob when his daughter stopped him with a weeping plea.

“Daddy,” tears filled her eyes and she spoke in between bouts of crying. “I- I’m out. I’m out again. I need more.”

He turned his head releasing a cloud of Salem smoke into the air. “Pumpkin, you need to slow down.”

“I know,” she admitted, tears dampening her shirt as she rubbed her cheek. “But please…”

“You know the rules Pumpkin.” Four small blue luminescent vials rose from his pocket providing the only light besides that from the window leading out to the city. She nodded her head in confirmation; a look of anguish expressed on her beautiful features was obscured by the room’s darkness.

She griped the sheets of her bed tightly as she sat across hunched over on her elbows, squinting her eyes and whimpering at his lack tenderness. His entry hurt, but thanks to her evening with Jason the pain was more bearable, the muscles had already been abused and shortly she went numb. As he took his payment from her she buried her head in the sheets of bed hiding her winces at every thrust of pelvis.

Silent and lost in her own world Summer was curled up in a ball on her bed as her father pulled his slacks up and fastened his buckle. With a disgusted side arm he tossed the vials at her on the bed, one making an audible ‘bonk’ sound as it ricocheted off her forehead. She flinched slightly at the impact but dared not move too much so soon. “Don’t make it last to long… Pumpkin. With a sadistic grin he turned the knob and walked out and she heard “Pathetic tramp.” As he muttered it under his breath as her door silently closed behind him.

Panicked and still in pain Summer collected the few vials as quick as possible and clutched them close to her chest as if she feared he may come in a take them away.

Alone in the dark Summer Autumn Astovik wept silently to herself.

Archived