Aberrant: 2011 - I need a boyfriend or just a friend

Catalyst

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Lina Doritha
I've never actually seen anyone Karaoke, but it seems like it might be a lot of fun.

I've always had a great time doing it. Granted there are a few who Karaoke who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but that's where the entertainment comes it.

Every wanted to Simon? Heh...

Quote:
Though isn't it a kiddish thing?

No such thing.

Quote:
I've always associated it with children who really, really want more attention than they are already getting, I suppose.

You've just described almost 90% of the worlds novas. wink

Man, I'm not sure why I'm doing this. Maybe is young love in the air.

Troy and Catalyst, if you can both make it to Vegas, I'll pay for round-trip tickets to the Big Apple. Going cross-country in a battered GTO ... I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you two.

Ravenshire, are ya sure you want to do this?I mean, really cross country road trip.I always wanted to do it. Okay if by "always" I mean like since last week. That is long enough, right?

Really, I have money. It is more of the fact that we would be out on the road, in the wide open air. We would be like Cowboys. Or something. Sure we would be heading east one way but on the way back we would be going west...

Road Trip, huh?

Just so you are aware, my job is riding a bike (Thats bicycle) around the country. I've reached coast to coast before, there and back. To me, going across in a GTO isn't a big deal.

And as for the possibility of something happening to us? I laugh at this. Thanks for the concern though!

Originally Posted By: Caduceus
Can someone give me directions? For some reason I can't Op-search the Blackburn.

Caduceus, I've linked to an OpGoogle Map site with the arrow pointing at the Blackburn. Hope this helps, sweetie, and I look forward to meeting you there.

Got an Interview with a Nova who runs money for rich people who have more money than they know what they like to do with it, so he tells them the best investments. Might not be a super job, but it lets me put my title to use as more than a expensive cup holder =D

Plus, it would mean I would have to go to the Big Apple a lot more, and everybody knows that where the wildest partys happen!

Archived