Aberrant: 2011 - Global Orgasm Day!

Libertyne

Okay, everybody! I thought I'd try to get you all to participate in this, too! Here's the little blurb from my op site, which includes a link to the project page, but if you have any more questions, please ask me! grin

Global Orgasm Day, December 21, Everywhere!

As a part of Princeton University's series of Random Event Generators, the program coordinator has rather flatteringly asked me to become the official spokesperson for this years Global Orgasm Day. Everybody in the world, everywhere in the world is encouraged to take a little time out of your day to participate in your own way! smile As the official spokesperson this year, I'll be here on my op site that day, on live streaming vid, helping all of you participate in the event while I do a little "participating" of my own! wink

I'm really happy to see such a positive response so far! smile You know, everybody, thanks to the nature of novas' capacity to bend and break the rules of reality, I think if enough novas got in on this, we could easily break all previous effect records Princeton's got on the books yet! grin So even if you don't have anybody special to share the day with, be sure to spend a little time alone with your favorite thoughts and do like I'll be doing that day! smile

Speaking of the vid feed, you'll be able to access it from 12:00 PM PST on my site, liberteen.op, and it'll be available to watch for one full day. No paying, no credit card, no registration required. wink I'm more than happy just to have you all watching me! smile So if you've got nobody else to share the day with (or you and the people you're sharing it with enjoy a little show wink ), log in! And if you're feeling generous after we've all had our cookie, please don't hesitate to hit any of the sidebar buttons and donate whatever you can spare to help fight oppression and tyranny all over the world! smile

• 2 weeks later...

Quick note, everybody! The big day is tomorrow, so I just wanted to remind all of you once again to pair or trio or single off and paricipate! smile And if you find inspiration lacking, you can log on and see me participating all day tomorrow, starting at 12:00 PST at liberteen.op for 24 hours, no payment or registration required! wink

If you can, be sure to donate to some of the fine charities listed along the bottom of the feed, and remember; think "peace"! grin

I hope you all did your part today! I had a great time, as you can see on my op page. grin It's not too late for much of the world, so if you haven't yet, please do! smile The results will be tallied on the project op page, listed above.

Also...um...blush I don't mean to fish for compliments, but if any of you watched the vid feed, would you mind telling me what you thought? Any feedback? I'd really appreciate it. blush

Archived