Aberrant: 2011 - Now seems like a good time.

Catalyst

I am Perry Preston. I am 17 years old. My Handle is Catalyst. I work for the State of California. My Job title, and responsibilities are well up in the air right but I am going to train in how to put out fires, and help move large objects. I am all learning to be a first reponse medical technician.(I do not really want to be a doctor but I like fixing people up, go figure.)

I am currently living as a rather unprecedented life. Not the fact I am a nova, but the legal merits of my own rights. I am under the age of majority and my family wishes to disavow any and everything to do with me. They see novas in a negative light. I understand their feelings, and hold not hate for them.I hope they will one day understand the mistake they made.Or rather they are making. I on the other normally would be placed as a ward of the state.I do not disagree with stance in most cases but as a nova I feel that I am adequately capable of providing for my need, and wants.

Well,I could go on for page but let's just say this. Legally I am my own person except for a few minor details. These details are mainly taken case of by Carlos. Yes, the number two guy the nova relation of F.B.I west cost division. I live with him for the time being. He is a really nice guy.

Well that is me..Any questions?

Calm down Socrates, this is not the time nor the place to discuss phylosophy like that.

We are here because we are Novas, and because we as any evolutionary step we have taken since the monkeys are a social being, indeed we prefer our own people. We are here to gather, relax and maybe bond.

Why do you have to come out as arrogant as you do?

Archived