Interview

N News Service

Tarot's around and usually willing to talk. Upside; if he thinks Zach is being a dick he'll most likely trade insults instead of storming out like some prima donna in green.

wink

Downside; only been around six months so his fame is limited to the artworld and those that enjoy partying down to the skin in Ibiza. He's also opinionated.

Tarot-Enticing, but probably after you've had him make more of a splash. Give him one or two big gallery openings covered by N! or something.

Totem-Possibility, but you're one of the rage monkeys I'm worried about. I mean, even if you don't gut Zach wouldn't you be likely to just fly off?

Jager-Interesting. That's what I'm always aiming for. Some are funny, others enlightening, some have even been boring (please, don't point them out, they kill me) But anything that they are is what the other player makes them. I'm just shooting for readable and memorable. I don't pre-plan these. It's pretty much pure interaction.

As if I'd known to go look. Unless I missed it there hasn't been one of these since June of 2004. I'll milk that N00b status as long as possible, apparently.

Still, good to be picking them back up. Obviously Horrorshow would be interested, but I'm sure you can find someone more interesting, like Jager (international man of mystery). :P

Quote:
Originally posted by billy Horrorshow:
As if I'd known to go look. Unless I missed it there hasn't been one of these since June of 2004. I'll milk that N00b status as long as possible, apparently.
Still, good to be picking them back up. Obviously Horrorshow would be interested, but I'm sure you can find someone more interesting, like Jager (international man of mystery). :P
Read them and let me know if you're interested.

I'd be interested. Although Conduit hasn't been in the spotlight for very long or in international news, he'd be up to it. He isn't all that interesting either, come to think of it.

Doc Jones has been around for 13 years and is published, and gets a fair share of the ladies. He has the "exciting adventurous" world of archaeology too. But he isn't all that exciting either.

Still I'd sure like to see more of these. The previous ones were pretty good.

Archived