Character Entries

Matt

That's what the "C" stands for?

Dear lord! What twisted mind came up with that? I want a bottle of whatever they're drinking!

laugh

<font face="Times New Roman" size="5" color="#BC47ED">W</font><font face="Times New Roman" size="2"><font color="#D673FF">idget,</font><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="1">

Quote:
Originally posted by Widget:
That's what the "C" stands for?

Dear lord! What twisted mind came up with that? I want a bottle of whatever they're drinking!

laugh

<font face="Times New Roman" size="5" color="#BC47ED">W</font><font face="Times New Roman" size="2"><font color="#D673FF">idget,</font><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="1">
Me.

Eeeeeeeeek!

A very nice picture though. You must be very proud. Where would one find the original write up to the character?

Dunno.

I only ever wrote up that particular write up here for the contest.

Oh yeah, I love the TechnoKat picture. Really helps give me a view of the character (sometimes that helps, with Ash and Apep and Endeavor I already had pretty strong mental images.)

Never mind, I found it.

I have to admit that is the most... chilling... rendition of the Cookie Monster that I have ever seen!

Very nice!

wink

I mean the picture not the write up. The write up makes him seems like a very nice guy.

Argh. I just realized that I failed to lavish the proper praise for the picture of The Great Monster C. Mucho apologies.

So.

Here it goes.

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dig it.

This posting was brought to you by the letter "C", naturally.

• 2 weeks later...

Send it to me at webmaster@nprime.net

I also have a version of all the characters that could be used as a wallpaper that is about 90% finished, which I will post in the near future. I have so much going on that I completely forgot about it until I read your post.