[Fiction] Viva Las Vegas! [Warning: Adult Content]

Wakinyan

The female is willing his mind tells him. No she actually demands it and he will not disappoint her. But something still isn't right his mind says as he moves over on on the table. Ahh, clothing a tear and it is gone. Something is still wrong, she is wearing clothing. A claw swipe takes care and Slattern's nudity is rewarded with a long tongue running from her her inner thigh digging in and running across her immaculate and hairless sex, up and over her abdomen, across a breast and ending at the ear opposite her body from the thigh he started at.

The tongue manuever allowed him to move his body into position. A hand is planted on either side of the terat and the avian head can be heard snorting loudly as it pants and drools in anticipation of the reward beneath him. His now proudly exposed member searches for only a moment before sliding itself into where it deseperatly needed to be.

From outside the building thunder begins to crack and peel, shaking the building with thunder. But inside the scene is even more precarious as the sounds of the rumbling griffin in rut begin to dominate the sounds of the party..

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost as an afterthought does Laon think that perhaps seeing Wakinyan in rut might not be appropriate material for Dorothy ... silly as that sounds.

Still ...

TeleRhyde flits over to Dorothy's side and puts a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"If you want to step outside for a moment, Dorothy, I will take you. You may want to examine the ramifications of this being your first experience in nova sexuality."

Laon doesn't talk down to her, but gives her the option of chosing what she sees and what she misses.

Slattern welcomes him with a wide smile and words of encouragement. As he bears down upon her she opens a warp beneath her and lets him push her through, taking him with her.

A second later they are high in the night sky, the Las Vegas Strip a mere glow far away. The night is cold and covers her, hightening the sensation of the burning lance driving deep into her.

She grabs hold of his head as she wraps her legs around his waist, "No, not half of you. All of you. NOW!!!"

Cade smiles. Alright, it has passed. close your eyes and then open them slowly after you feel his tail move away that way the light don't blind you. Then Saori feels her brother's tail loosen it's grip and unfurl from around her head. and she can see and hear again.

With Slattern and Wakinyan's disappearance Long loosens his tail and allows Saori to hear and see again. "I know he set up this little party but damn, a little more restraint is in order. There are minors here. Does Wakinyan truly want to go back to jail that badly?"

It had all been going so well. The party had been fun, if a little overwhelming...

And then it had gone so bad. A sense of something wrong reachs her ears; Saori's eyes start to turn toward the source of noise when a orange and black blur cover her eyes and ears. Her hands touch it and find it to be furred; she realizes that it's Long's tail. Her faith in her brother allows her to sit still and wait.

Then a voice booms in her mind, even as it brings serenity. Everything's alright Saori, your brother is truly doing you a favor at the moment. Just trust in him and remain still. While this is going on, is there anything you'd like to talk about?

What is wrong? she asks.

Before Cade can really answer, the moment has passed, and Saori's eyes and ears are freed.

He's leaving me ... like this? Leaving me ... LEAVING ME!!! Kayla finds herself staring at his retreating form and grinding her teeth in rage and frustration. She half-expects Rhayne to ridicule her for this embarassing failure, but nothing comes ... Rhayne is staying away.

The room is in turmoil and no one around immediately grabs her, or grabs her attention. Kayla stalks back up to the stage and dials up a random selection. She finds one that makes her laugh. She keys it up and starts singing.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors

leading you down into my core

where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold

until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can’t wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

bid my blood to run

(I can’t wake up)

before I come undone

(Save me)

save me from the nothing I’ve become

now that I know what I’m without

you can't just leave me

breathe into me and make me real

bring me to life

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can’t wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

(Wake me up)

bid my blood to run

(I can’t wake up)

before I come undone

(Save me)

frozen inside without your touch without your love darling only you are the life among the dead

all this time I can't believe I couldn't see

kept in the dark but you were there in front of me

I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems

got to open my eyes to everything

without a thought without a voice without a soul

don't let me die here

there must be something more

bring me to life

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can’t wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

(Wake me up)

bid my blood to run

(I can’t wake up)

before I come undone

(Save me)

(Bring me to life)

I’ve been living a lie, there’s nothing inside

(Bring me to life)

Procyon watches with some amusement, as well as voyeuristic enjoyment, as certain guests, and the host too, start getting more uninhibited. Helping himself to another Amp Well, he sips the powerful concoction, making a slight face at the aftertaste.

Casting around as Wakinyan and Slattern disappear and the Native American woman (Thats Stormwarden. I recognise her. Beautiful, and a weather controller too. Hmmm...) sings her second song of the night, the glowing sun-god looks for someone to talk to.

Spotting Long and his friends, Procyon ambles amiably over to their table, smiling a greeting.

"Would you mind if I sat with you all?" he asks politely, his smile pleasant and dazzling.

The room spins into a sudden pink typhoon of rage, sex, rejection, and angst.

And through it all, Revenant sits at the bar, facing the mirror, eating his peanuts and drinking his beer.

"I fuckin' hate Vegas."

He activates an Op-net terminal near the bar, logs into an account to check something.

As Wakinyan and Slattern disapprear into Slattern's selfmade coochie cloud he logs out, a bit frustrated.

Been three days. Is she okay? Eh, what do I care, I mean I got other things to worry about, like, how am I going to get home?

I fuckin' hate Vegas.

Login watches the various goings-on with an amused grin, as she finished her remixed AmpWell and goes to prepare herself another one. She tries not to look towards Wakinyan and his antics more than would be normal out of simple curiosity, better nobody know she enjoys the view, lest they get the wrong idea, and is silently grateful when they disappear.

"This party sure gets the M rating, doesn't it?" she says, when she walks back to her table with a sweetened drink.

"By all means, have a seat, Procyon." The glowing Marvel nodded with a smile at my invitation and did that "casual style" thing of his as he sat down.

Aside from my short number on stage, I've been largely quiet throughout this odd party. I have always been more of an observer than a socializer; not exactly what one would expect of a Casablanca, but then, stereotypes are there to be broken.

Indeed, a look around this room was, in its own way, a reminder of the fragile nature of such preconceptions. To nobody in particular, I said, "And people claim that Teragen parties are orgies; the last Terat gathering I attended was like a bridge club meeting in comparison to this...."

"Yes, I apologize my friends. It wasn't like this before." He nods to Procyon. "A brother in the movement is always welcome to my table. I don't think I've ever turned away a fellow nova."

He sighs, knowing that The party is going to go on. "Proycyon allow me to Indtroduce my sister Saori, my wife Timeslip I believe you've already met."

Procyon laughs softly at Timeslip's comment, his blue eyes flashing at the starry woman with the compelling voice as he sets the Amp Well down.

"A pleasure to meet you, Saori-chan." He says in perfect Japanese, his accent reminiscent of Hokkaido. "Your singing was beautiful. I've always liked that song." He smiles at her in a friendly fashion as he relaxes.

"I couldn't help but notice your comment, Timeslip. In answer, if one is required, I think that is generally because when Terats meet one another, there is usually more to talk about than mutual biological imperatives." He leans back in his chair, stretching his magnificent frame and folding his hands behind his head with a grin. "Which isn't to say that I haven't attended some cracking parties."

"But seriously." he sobers slightly, though the good-humored glint in his sapphire eyes remains. "These affairs are excellent chances to show other novas, including the young impressionable ones, that we are not the ravening psychopaths that the human governments and Utopia would paint us as."

The volume of his glorious voice drops, as he leans forward with a mock-conspiratorial look on his face. "Imagine meeting someone who you were told was a danger to everyone, human and nova, only to find out that underneath the propaganda is a real person, not a two-dimensional supervillain who spends a lot of time cackling in some hidden lair while he waits for Team Tomorrow to knock in the door."

Smiling, he leans back again. "That is one reason I am here. There are many young novas who have not been captured by the lies told to them every day. Young novas with infinite potential and open minds. I don't want to mold them or make them in my image: I want to make them less moldable to thoughts that are not their own."

"Hmmm. And on that note... I shall be right back." Procyon gets up with an impish grin and a wink, then heads over to the stage again. He hops up onto it and taps his selection into the machine, taking the mic and moving to the front of the stage as the song starts, the title and artist projected over his head as the opening bars sound.

TRACK: IRIS (ACOUSTIC VERSION)

ARTIST: THE GOO-GOO DOLLS

ALBUM: DIZZY UP THE GIRL

And I'd give up forever to touch you

Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now.

He sings the first voice slowly, almost plaintively, his voice throbbing through the sound system and around the room, compelling attention, provoking thought. He sways lightly with the rhythm, the strumming guitar a pleasant counterpoint to his voice.

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

And sooner or later it's over

I just don't want to miss you tonight

Though the song is a love song, somehow its meaning becomes broader as he sings, but no less personal.

And I don't want the world to see me

Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am.

He singles out every member of the audience, pushing his nova magnetism to the limit, pouring his soul out to them all: Terat or Utopian, elite or healer, destroyer or maker.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive.

He doesn't try to manipulate, but to enlighten; not to bend the truth, but to expose the whole truth. See. his song suggests.

And I don't want the world to see me

Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am.

As the last notes of the song die away, he bows profoundly to the audience: not the bow of a performer, but the bow of a speaker who is grateful for being listened to. The lens-flares of light in his aura die away, and he sets the microphone down again and hops down from the stage, strolling back over to his seat and settling down before smiling at Timeslip, Saori and Long.

"Sorry about that. The urge just hit me." He grins impishly, well aware of the effect he had on the listeners. Thoughtful looks still linger in the eyes of those who heard him, the spin he put on the song dancing in their minds, opening doors that may have been formerly closed.

Slowly the draco-fox like creature rises up from were she has been sitting having seen her mate vanish with a strange woman she has never heard of let alone known. She could clearly catch the scents coming from her as well as wakinyan's own. But she feels something is wrong very wrong about this.

Quitely and hopefully with out notice she slips out of the ball room and into the hall way. Quickly she makes her way to the roof and outside. Her ears flicker a bit catching the sounds in the air and then noticing the light glow that shouldn't be in the night sky she takes flight in that direction keeping low to the ground to ensure her approach is unoticed.

As she gets close the noise of her mates rumbling is mistakable as he is enjoying something, the scents of not only him and this strange woman can easily be picked up on the wind. She silently and quitely lands near by to keep and eye on the two from the shadows as her stealth skills incredibly good making her like a ghost amongst the backdrop.

Although strangely she finds herself panting a little possibly from the flight but strangely feels oddly warm inside. A strange yerning seams to dwell with in her as she shakes it off for a moment thinking its the scents coming from the two thats affecting her. She watches two very quitely with great interest.

The crisis is long over by the time Sean finds Dorothy by TeleRhyde. Sean had not yet seen the Chinese Terat; in fact, the young red-head does a double-take when he sees the other man. "TeleRhyde," he says with a greeting nod before turning to Dorothy. "You ok?"

*I suppose you wanna yell at me, too*, Sean adds silently, sure that TeleRhyde is already digging into his head. *I figured that after Anna wanted to rip me a new one, you're next on the list to give me a new way to expunge wastes.*

Laon looks over at Sean as he approaches. Since the relationship between Dorothy and Sean is already established, he gives the horny Terat a pass for now ... then Sean looks at him guiltily.

What? A new way to expunge waste? Anna? Hold on ... let me rewind that conversation ...

Okay. No, I wasn't in your head. I am here as Dorothy's chaperone ... I owed her, if you recall, and I am here honoring a pledge to another member of the One Race. As for the rest ... we should talk, but not here. Whatever else happens, keeps your wits about you. That is all I can say for now, understood?

No ... actually I expect it makes little sense now, but remember it for later.

TeleRhyde looks over at Sean, shrugs and goes back to scanning the crowd for threats as well as things of interest.

Symmetry watched the various unfolding scenes with rapt awe. As he sat next to Saori a bemused look goes to Long and Cade who do their best to shield Saori from the few seconds of carnality that take place at the nearby table before disappearing.

"Well." He chuckles nervously. "I expected some singing but not a show." His humor does it's best ot break the ice as he turns to see Procyon approach then go to sing. "Pleasure to meet you sir." He holds out his hand for a polite handshake.

Kayla leans back against the bar next to Revenant.

"Damn, this place sucks. Its looking like Family Hour at the Ramada."

Looking at Rev out of the corner of her eye, she adds,

"I won't forget about you, Stinkweed, but damn ... stumble your ass into a fountain or something," she adds with a sneer.

The golden man is like a sun-god, and Saori shyly accepts his compliment. But when he sings, Saori finally feels herself break. It's too beautiful, too much and she starts weeping.

Reaching for Long, she tugs on his arm. "Can you please take me home?" she pleads with him. "You don't need to come with me, but can you please take me home? Please?"

It's not the sex she almost saw or about the noise or the party; it's about being overwhelmed by all the novas here. She's not used to all this beauty and power. And now she just wants to go home.

(Enjoying the party, Millie?)

She was. After the emotional side-effects had blown over, she found that her rather confusing encounter with Rhayne had managed to bounce her mood back up, and leave her in a state of mild arousal (with a suggestion of more to come) that was really quite pleasurable. She'd been sort of following the indian nova's movements around the room, since then, wondering what exactly had come over the woman (and how she'd be in bed, bloody one-track mind). It occured to her she wasn't being very subtle about it, but thena gain, who cared? You couldn't get more obvious than what she'd done to her just a minute ago, so she was basically free to do what she wanted about it. There was a nice feeling about that, and there were worse things to be looking at than the dark-skinned beauty. Much worse.

After her failed attempt at 'socializing' with Silvertalon, Dorothy decides to simply enjoy the party atmosphere. She applauds to every song, although she gets a puzzled look on her face when a nova simply appears on stage to sing for the first time. That puzzled look deepens to a frown at the mention of Clark. Her father had mentioned a Clark before he left, along with some very specific instructions.

She disappears into the bathroom to follow those instructions, and grins widely as she happens to overhear Stormwarden and Emily. Returning from that chore in time to listen to Stormwarden sing, she applauds again for her friend. At that point, she figure's it's just about time for her own attempt at singing.

It's while she's paging through the available catalog of songs that first Laon and then Sean show up to ask if she'd like to leave. It takes her a moment to realize what they're talking about...and finally sees Wakinyan assaulting a half-dressed dominatrix as they both fall backwards into a portal.

Oh my...um, I don't think they're going to be back all that soon, so I think I'll stay.

Looking up at Sean, she gives him a wink. "What, you think I'm too young to see that kind of thing? Well, if you hadn't pointed it out to me I prolly woulda missed it completely. Smooth move." She grins at him impishly. "Have you seen Stormwarden? I think she's found somebody she likes."

After the comment, she decides definitely on a song, gives the two older men a "Be back soon..." as she hops up on stage and punches some numbers into the consol. While she hasn't gotten much in the way of flashy abilities from her erruption, she's no slouch as far as her singing voice or her looks are concerned. Even for a fifteen year old girl, she would outshine just about every star ever to grace the stage before the occurrence of N-Day. This is only accentuated by her choice of music, as the low, growling guitar line that's twice as old as she is starts blasting out of the stage speakers just as she gets to the mic.

With a wicked grin to everyone in the room, she starts singing passionately.

Get your motor runnin'

Head out on the highway

Lookin' for adventure

And whatever comes our way

Yeah Darlin' go make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Fire all of your guns at once

And explode into space

By now, Dorothy's grabbed the microphone and is prowling the stage with it. Her smile is wicked and wide and feral, and she looks like nothing so much as a wolf hunting prey as she gives each nova in the room a soulful look while she sings.

I like smoke and lightning

Heavy metal thunder

Racin' with the wind

And the feelin' that I'm under

Yeah Darlin' go make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Fire all of your guns at once

And explode into space

Her rendition of the song is an octive higher and a lot more tuneful than the original, but without losing any of the fierceness or the growling undertones. If anything, she makes the entire thing sound more wild and feral than the original.

Like a true nature's child

We were born, born to be wild

We can climb so high

I never wanna die

Born to be wild

Born to be wild

As the last of the words die down, she gives the audience a wild wave, and a quick bow, then tosses her microphone back into place (making a perfect throw from accross the stage), and hops down, letting the song's trailing music continue after she leaves. Grinning like a maniac, she goes looking for people to hang out with.

Past Sean's rejection, past bleeding some rage out on the stage, and past Stinkie's indifference to all hell ... that little bit is staring at her. Kayla looks away ... but she feels her body getting warm.

What the hell? I'm not into girls! Why in ... Oh ... fuck me ... I'm still in my sisters body ... Oh, she probably thinks this shit's sweet ... Oh fuck.

Kayla looks over to Emily.

Better straighten her out.

She motions to Emily to join her at the bar.

With Emily feeling steadier, more confident, in control; more like she's been after her eruption and less like the insecure, shy girl of just a few weeks ago, her power seems to take a hint, and her appearance changes again, with no conscious command from her. Her hair glows for a moment and goes back to a shiny red, although it stays shoulder-length, and two bangs flicker a moment and turn pink. Her dress changes into something she's familiar with (hell, she designed it herself, when she first used her power for that purpose): the lights condense into a pair of boots, gloves, and a minimalist skirt and top. She notices the changes with a grin, while Dorothy is still up on stage. (Even my powers want to party, huh?).

Then the young girl stops singing, and she spots Rhayne waving her over. Well, she wasn't about to reject the invitation. She walked over to the bar and sat beside the woman, quickly ordering an AmpWell (it's not like she had any risk of getting drunk, not with her metabolism) before turning to the other nova with a smile.

"Are you going to explain that bit of confusion back there?" she asks, "not that I minded, though."

What is it about this girl? Kayla thinks. She finds herself stepping up and kissing Emily on the lips, softly and without preamble.

Damn Rhayne!Kayla pleads internally, her damn instincts ...

What am I going to say? How about, Hey, I'm Kayla. I'm time-sharing this body with my sister. I've been dead for a year and really want to get laid ... but not by you. Yeah, that'll do it.

It comes out as,

"You look awesome," and she pulls Emily into her.

What the fuck?

And she kisses her again, with more passion.

Aaahhh Rhayne, this is no fucking fair.

"I've got to be honest with you, Emily. I ... its complicated, but its me ... I love somebody who might, one day, love me too. Are you okay with that?"

Okay ... fine ... we'll try and make it a three-way.

Neil Preston and Nova "Flicker" Madigan re-appeared at the party, adjacent to the bar. Neil was still bent over, tying his shoe, and Flicker's right hand was planted firmly on his keister.

Flicker was no longer wearing her Elvis tribute jumpsuit, but had changed into comfortable jeans and sneakers, and her favorite grey CSU volleyball hoodie. They looked freshly-showered, and their hair was still wet.

"Looks like a few more people have shown up," Flicker noticed, glancing around.

"Yeah," Neil agreed, standing up from tying his shoe. "Where's Waki at?" he wondered. He looked around, but there was no sign of his immense blood brother anywhere.

Behind him, Flicker gaped at the television behind the bar in shock. She tugged on Neil's sleeve without looking away from the TV.

"Neil," she said. "Neil-- I think I found him. . ." she trailed off.

The bar's television was tuned to a local channel. A bold graphic across the bottom of the screen read BREAKING NEWS. The image appeared to be shot from a helicopter in the night sky just outside Las Vegas, zoomed in on a blurry image of what could only be two novas fornicating in midair.

Neil's first thought is,

Thoughtwave ... ohhh, Thoughtwave, how are you going to take this?

Neil squeezes Flicker's hand even as he worries about his brother's first wife. He then scans the room for SliverTalon, Wakinyan's second wife, but she is not in attendance either. Finally, his gaze lights on Long and he hurries in that directon dragging Flicker along with him.

"Long," Neil says with quiet urgency, "who is he up there with?"

Long nods and opens a gate and leads Saori through. "If you have neeed of me, just call the number on the phone I'll be here as soon as it rings. Since you're going to be here, could you take care of the children tonight. I just feel better if they're watched over by at least one of the novas int he family."

Assured of her desire to stay he returns to the party and takes his seat at the table. "She wasn't feeling well, she'll be fine. Our Brother is there and he will see to her."

When Neil and Flicker return Long gives them an amused look and smile. Well, it's about time. I could tell about them since Ibiza. Looks like it runs in the family.

Neil's question gives him pause. "He's up there with Slattern, Neil. Are you thinking about how his wives will view this as well?"

"Flicker, Nova, If I go up there and interrupt him alot of people are going to get hurt because he's going to get very pissed off and won't think about the consequences of his reaction. Is that something you'd like to see?"

"Saori wait. Do you mind if I visit with you for a little while."

Kevin turns to the larger Tiger like Nova. "Sir if you don't mind I will go with Saori for a little bit. If one call is all it takes for you to return me here and you do not mind to waste the energy to do so I would like to go with her."

His honesty in request displays no ill intent with the question. In fact it seems concern for his friend is foremost in his mind.

"If you would like me to pay you a visit that is Saori."

Slattern, he thinks,Thank God! No one can blame him for this and its ... its spiritual, a lesson in terat sensuality ... not something to break Thoughtwave's heart ... I hope.

Neil nods to Long.

"Yes, I worry about Thoughtwave when things like this happen."

Neil turns to Flicker,

"Wakinyan ... you know he is my blood-brother, right? Well, he lives a ... passionate life, with multiple wives ... and I worry about his first wife. She is a quiet, calming angel in his life, but she chooses a life of isolation for herself and some of this ..." he lets that train of thought whined down.

"I worry about her, is all," he adds quietly.

"Kevin, it is no slight against you, but I must decline. My home isn't prepared for guests. Perhaps some other time. I will see to my sister."

He nods in assent with Neil. "Me too. But from what I'm told, she accepts this side of him."

Flicker was drawn up short by Long's terse reply. She paused to compose her reply, then spoke. "No, I'm not asking you to do a damned thing about it." He can kill you before you can twitch, she reminded herself.

"I just thought you'd like to know," she deflated visibly. Fuck it, she thought. Try to help people out and this is what you get.

Kayla is getting into Emily when she catches sight of the live television feed. She snaps her head up, looks around to see who else is watching then slaps Revenant.

"OH MY GOD!" she shouts. "Did that guy just dump a load of spooge on the city?"

She looks at Emily and is suddenly embarrassed.

"Oh ... sorry ... that's not something I see every day."

"What he does is his business Flicker. I may think he should have gone further away, but it is too late for that now. I don't want to endanger any more lives Fighting someone I call a friend over the strees of Vegas because he couldn't help himself."

He nods. "I appreciate you telling me about it, and I apologize for the harshness of my reaction. I simply don't seen an option for me to intervene at this time."

Mentally, Flicker imagined herself banging her head into a brick wall. It felt good. I wasn't asking you to fight anyone, you idiot! Fuck me Jesus, once an elite, always an elite! HURRRR! she raged to herself.

She gathered herself, taking a deep breath and doing her best to maintain her composure. "Of course," she replied. "Just thought you'd like to know. There it is."

She looked for Neil.

"I think ... I think my brother can speak for himself when he gets back in. If he meets the authorities, I'll be there with him," he adds with a heavy heart and a pained look to Flicker.

Neil turns to Flicker, looking worried.

"I would like to step outside and get some air. You want to come with me?"

Neil keeps a strong hold onto Flicker's hand, not wanting to let go. His heart feels like it has knotted up in his chest.

Flicker feels a slight tingle in her mind. Cade'd had been listening to her thoughts and was quite amused by them. He gives her a knowing look as the interplay between Long and Flicker continues.

"This has certainly been an interesting night." Cade watches it all unfold, hoping he and Sean aren't called to deal with Wakinyan. He, like Long would prefer to avoid civilian casualties and property damage.

Flicker glanced at the Cajun, catching his wink. You read my mind! she thought.

He nodded, an almost imperceptible nod meant only for her.

Without turning her head, she looked Cade in the eye and imagined herself flailing him silly with an immense fish.

She turned to Neil, and gave his hand a squeeze. "Yeah, let's get some fresh air," she rubbed her head. "It's getting noisy in here," she said wryly.

Archived