Info on "Starting the Sum Zero game"

Miss Baby

Starting the Sum Zero game

One, the Trail of Frank Wilson was in Cambridge. He pleaded Guilty for 3 counts of man2, and perjury. He was sent too 24 year in Siberia, on the count that the state had no facility that could possibly hold him

The Judge was Thomas, J. Clark. He is in his mid 50's,and respected for his views among his peers.

Anne Baby was never seen in the court room,nor in the city. She is Clark Lawyer and drafted his will. She is not in it for anything of obvious value.

Cambridge, Mass and he was sent to a prison in Siberia? I seriously doubt that. Any halfway decent lawyer could get that thrown out. If he's a U.S. citizen, commited a crime in the U.S. and on U.S. property (meaning not on the grounds of the Russian Embassy) he would be serving time in a U.S. prison. If they don't have the facilities that's they're tough beans.

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Baby:
He is serving time in the big D, witch is part of the federal law enforcement. As the FBI,and CIA and a few other US based groups work with the directive.
You have this amazing ability to completely ignore any points made against what you've postulated.

He's an American citizen. Crime was commited in America. On American soil. Homeboy would be serving time in American prison.

If he is Nova and the directive was mandated to deal with him then he would likely be sent to Siberia. I am sure that would make the lawyers cry but Gitmo makes the lawyers cry and look how it's been shut down.

I can't believe I just backed her up.

Feel soooo dirty must shower.

James missed the point where the prison in Siberia is at least partly under the US jurisdiction. So he was sent to a federal prison. People who require special needs can and often are transferred from state programs to federal programs. It so happens that the federal land is not in North America.But James, I wouldn't wish to talk down to you.

Archived